• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC AU: Titans Initiative [Closed]

Sir Les Paul

The Duke of Chords and Apostle of Ghan
Supporter

TITANS INITIATIVEBeta Protocol

betaprotocol-png.199757

This is a call to those gifted few that wish to make the world a better place. Those with skills and talent beyond that of ordinary man, but still outside of the realm of superhuman. For the first time in decades, the Titans Tower has become active due to a new Titans Initiative set in place by Joseph Waller, the current leader of the United League of Justice. The goal of this facility is not to house a team like the Teen Titans or to see them mature into a proper group like the Titans, but to train young, ambitious individuals to become Agents of the League.

This interest check aimed at filling up to three spots in the Justice League: Beta Protocol Hosted Project. With a recent shift of leadership and creation of a new team (as well as pruning of inactive members), the decision to create a Teen Titans-themed group was pushed hard enough to come to fruition. That said, I am quite plainly looking for a group of young superheroes to fill those roles. The world of Beta Protocol is not just your average DC spin-off, however. Set in the year 2060 three years after the Battle of Alcatraz which brought the former Justice League to a state of dissolution, Beta Protocol sees a darker, grittier and somewhat more toned down DC universe. Set in a similar universe to the Justice League animated series with elements from other media, such as Young Justice and Teen Titans, this roleplay is long past era of the original DC superheroes with few left and most significantly aged.

That said, Beta Protocol focuses on a single branch of the new Justice League. This Branch, dubbed the Beta Branch, focuses on the low-to-no power superheroes, often the streetwise superheroes. The Titans Initiative will follow suit, although I will likely allow some flexibility given the theme of the Titans Initiative is to 'train' young Agents, not necessarily those from Beta Branch. While I don't want to see any Kryptonians in the mix, I might be convinced to bend a few rules for those willing to really get into the source material for this world.

For those interested, you can scope out the RP here. There is also a guide to the roleplay in general as well as a fresh location post for San Francisco, which is the base for the Titans. That all said, I invite those interested to PM me. The plot recently shifted into the Titans Initiative just recently and it would be a prime time to get into the RP cleanly through it. Lastly, this is a Hosted Project. I have 'several' plots going on at any given period in time. I personally run Gotham, but formally help manage virtually all locations and plots. The Titans and San Francisco are personally operated by The Regal Rper The Regal Rper .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back