• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DBH | OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Mentallynot

In need of more roleplays :⁠')
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Here we can discuss the plot and share our ideas.

now that, I'm actually not sure. I don't have a preference on which but pre-revolution is where most of my character starts. If it's post-revolution then, there would be some added background info for the characters i guess.

Hmm i guess so, well i gurss we should discuss on how our characters will be crossing paths since I don't have an actual general plot ready.

yeah, well i know that there's one thing that is kind of connecting our characters which is elijah

Yeah but like i'm not sure what to make of it. could you tell me more about your character's backstory?

Sure.
She was hired by the wrong people, a gang leader who thought she had the potential to become a perfect thief. But the tampering with her systems went wrong and resulted into her becoming deviant, this of course scared her (because she had no idea what it all meant) and she killed the gang members who were there when they tried to order her to do things outside her original programming.
She did return to Kamski after that, but seeing as he didn't really care about it he explained what had happened and gave her a choice, stay or leave, she choose to leave to try and understand everything, not wanting to endanger anyone else. Also neither bothered to change in the system that she doesn't have an owner anymore.
So she's sort of on the run since she is a deviant and did kill people, she's also helping other deviants now, making her more of a target.

Last edited:
oh okay i see, so what motivates your character? like how kara wants to protect alice while markus wants to bring the revolution after finding jericho.

She's still a bodyguard and she always will be the kind to want to protect people or androids. She will regret killing someone if it could have been avoided (this clearly doesn't apply to the people who tampered with her systems though). She also just wants to live without the fear of being killed or deactivated

Last edited:
hmm okay sounds like something i could work on. I feel like my character, the scientist might track your character down in hopes to find someone to help his android reach Jericho safely since he could not stay with him. Now i think Elijah told the scientist guy about your character hence why they specifically searched for your character. Now Greg, the android character i have, may be a deviant but he is sheltered and still has a very high view of mankind than Androids. In a sense he wouldn't bat an eye if say an android is being bullied or somewhat abused by their owners, he still has the perception that androids are expendable despite his deviancy. I could see where he would question your character when having to hurt a human to protect an android per se.

Last edited:
That would be very very interesting XD
Probably doesn't help my character's basically a criminal for killing a gang (or maybe most members) and Cyberlife is looking for her because she's a deviant, that would be a very interesting situation

indeed I feel like greg would be surprised about the change in his surroundings. Usually, he lives comfortably without worrying a thing but now that he doesn't have a human to tell him what to do along with the fact that he is running around with a fugitive is going to make him realize how bad it was to be a deviant and the consequences of it. It's kind of like markus arch but he's clueless and didn't have much world experience to understand since he is a prototype only having limited information regarding the city, life, and etc.

like him going "Wow i didn't know life is so much harder." kind of thing? or maybe him asking questions that eventually made him realized how priveleged or sheltered he was? I also think he would ask your character on what they were doing as if running away or hiding is an absurd or ridiculous thing in his view.

hmm yeah he'll be pestering her with questions. most of the time it'll be more "why?" questions than what or who.

And when they get to Jericho she's gonna be glad she doesn't have to deal with a shit ton of questions anymore

it's good, now we're back to plotting. So go any ideas you want to share so far i only got subplot done with Flame's character

I know androids aren't allowed to carry guns, but would a bodyguard be allowed to carry one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back