• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Days of Apocalypse

Dreadpool

King Dreadpool, the Wrathful
Yes, I know what you're thinking. "Omg, ANOTHER zombie RPG? So unoriginal!" Wait a sec, you're not thinking that? You're interested? Alright, moving forward!

So basically, I have an idea for a large, open world apocalypse type roleplay. However, rather then the general, "You're a survivor, team up with other people," thing, I want to set up a series of diverse factions throughout the roleplay, each with different ideals of how to survive throughout this dystopian reality.

I of course will have many different kinds of zombies and their particular mutations, including highly intelligent ones that will end up being major enemies in the RP. I give you the choice of being a zombie/mutant, or a survivor. Don't want to spoil to much right now (Plus I had to type this up really fast), but would anyone be interested in a more creative twist in the zombie/apocalypse RP genre?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back