• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Dawngarde Village] Seeking For Some Honey

velle

a small wish.
This roleplay is a part of Isekai Hell. The story will focus on Hunter of the Skies and Kaos Klysm’s short adventure in Dawngarde village from southward of Lanost Village, along with other companions who wish to join them.

By the end of the roleplay, the characters should have gained extra sweet honey in their inventory and reap benefits from the events. For more information, refer to the links found above.

kaos kylsm
the elf
tags
Hunter of the Skies ( Skyhunter Skyhunter )
Taking a spoonful of soup to her mouth, a bland taste spreads through her mouth making her wrinkle her nose almost immediately. “It’s practically water.” Kaos whined to the person sitting opposite of her. She started rummaging through the items in her bag, looking for something. “Found it!” she exclaimed. It was a vial that she referred to as her ‘all-purpose seasoning’ made up of crushed herbs. The elf opened the vial and started sprinkling a small amount then used the spoon to mix it together with the soup. She took half a spoonful to taste whether or not it had gotten better. It was a bit more digestible now than simply watered down potato soup. “Do you think we could barter for some salt later?” she asked him for his opinion although for others, it may appear as though a kid asking for permission from an adult.

f0c7af1d00c819c369cd8d1e115a0d60.jpg

The other person that the Elf had been interacting with was Hunter of the Skies that she saved a few days ago. It had already been several days since the events of Lanost, the village will become nothing but a memory. They continued their journey southwards from where they came upon Dawngarde village. Compared to Lanost, the village was larger and the population was much larger in size. Several merchants and adventurers would come and pass through the village to stop by based on how well-maintained the pathways leading to the village were.

Now, they were resting in an Inn called The Quiet Fiddle. Although if you were to ask Kaos’ opinion, it was a mismatched name. It wasn’t quiet at all. They were able to stay by bartering the items that they’ve gathered in the forest.

62e7902b8643219816239007e4061e40.jpg

From where they were seated, the two of them weren’t too far from where the barmaids were gossiping. “How was your husband? I heard he was stung badly by bees.” The brunette woman spoke, who looked more friendly compared to the other woman.

He’s still stuck in bed.” The blonde woman sighed heavily, putting one hand on her hip as she started complaining to the brunette. “I don’t know what went into Filipe,” she put her hand on her temple and shook her head. “It was all because Bogan happened to get some honey but it tasted a lot sweeter that Filipe became obsessed.” She sighed. “Now the fool got himself hurt-” she picks up a rag that happens to be on a table and wrings it together taking her anger out on the object.

Honey! Kaos’ eyes started shining. The expression on her face seemed to say it all. She loved honey and this one was said to be a lot sweeter compared to normal. If they could get honey, they could be able to upgrade their cuisine even further. I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it.
code by @Nano

Hunter of the Skies

2ecc792b5cf231e941e7499d3021843c.jpg

Within the inn, Hunter quietly ate his soup across from his elven friend. Hunter didn't say much as he ate his food without complaining, he was pretty used to eating food that was rather bland. When he grew up on his world, they didn't have spices or sauces to make their food more enjoyable. Hunter's eyes looked up at the elf across from him, he had come to learn quite a bit of where he was at and how this world worked. His elven friend, more like the elf he was taking care of, was disgusted with her soup. When wasn't this elf complaining about something, she acted so much like a child that she reminded him of his own child. " Is there nothing you don't complain about? " Hunter asked as he continued to eat his soup.

The outlander watched Kaos pour some sort of herbs onto her soup, his eyes moved to his surroundings where he would see different people lingering in the tavern, they resided in. He hasn't seen towns like this and houses such as these they resided in; he was used to what people would call tents. It was better than his previous life, more luxurious and relaxing in these towns, but enemies were more dangerous and numerous here. His eyes looked to Kaos again when she asked him a question about salt, the warrior shrugged at her question. He wasn't sure about most of what she asked, she was a rather strange elf that he felt like he needed to take care for.

The tavern was rather loud, Hunter would turn his head and look over at other patrons and glance at them, people were really strange here in this world, and loud. He wasn't used to it. As Hunter was finishing his soup, he overheard a couple of barmaids speaking to one another about what sounded like bees. His eyes looked over at them as they spoke of these large bees attacked some fool who tried to gather more. Hunter placed his empty bowl down and wiped his face off with a hand, looking to the elf across from him he could see that look in Kaos' eyes. A plan was brewing in that girl's head and Hunter knew it would get the two into trouble. Sighing, the outlander leaned forward and placed his arms on the table. " What are you thinking of? "

Interactions: velle velle

Oliver Del'selmon
74b92e9242614a6161ad6f1d8ac3c71f.jpg

It had been a rough... Well... While... Really. He is thankful for another chance to see more of this world, but food was, as one might put it, disappointing of the highest degree. Bread, mostly bread, he knew of some body builder types in his last life would mercilessly and endlessly debate about the true qualities of bread being good for you if you are working on your "gains."

There, it was funny, now, he'd die for anything over a damnedable piece of bread, butter even costed so much it was insane... Well, maybe he was just also a penny pinching old Fogey. He always hated those little things restaurants did to pluck abit more out of your pocket....

...Hmmm? What were those two talking about...? Bees? How odd for bees to be attacking people... He doubted they would be overly aggressive even in these lands unless bothered...

Maybe their husband was being a fool and got himself stung?

Well, he has nothing to do, he may as well investigate right?

"Pardon me, I couldn't help but over hear, the local bees are getting aggitated?" He remembered his wife way back when planted such a large garden for bees... They were everywhere but meant no real harm. "Normally they don't harm anyone unless messed with, do you happen to know where these hives are?"

He by no means will start accusing their husband of screwing with the bees... But... Well... He had a feeling he should check it out regardless.

Why?

Not like hes doing much of anything...

Plus honey!

velle velle (Barmaids interacted)

kaos kylsm
the elf
tags
Hunter of the Skies ( Skyhunter Skyhunter )
Oliver Del'selmon ( Orikanyo Orikanyo )
Kaos was flabbergasted- she literally paused her actions in incredulity, her eyes widening with her mouth agape. How could he say that to her? Was he seriously willing to put up with the trash? It literally tasted like bland water and they just put potatoes in there to justify its name. Although to be fair, she may have raised her expectations too high given the fact the world didn’t seem to be advanced in multiple areas. Her previous life’s world was much more advanced by at least a couple of centuries compared to here so her tastebuds were much more refined. Kaos disliked bland food for the reason that it reminded her of unpleasant memories of her past.

No- I’m totally in the right! How can you put up with it?” she whisper-shouted at him since she wasn’t that dumb enough to insult the food in front of the people who made it. However, she was completely comfortable enough to change up the food then and there. They were traveling together for long enough that these kinds of conversations had become a normal occurrence between them that Kaos was quick to move on and forget her (petty) anger.

She was taking spoonful of the now more digestible potato soup when they overheard the barmaids speaking. Honey! Her town did beekeeping so that usually had plenty of stock but she barely had any since she went on her journey. Just adding honey to fruits would make it taste so much better. Based on what they heard, this honey was said to be a whole lot sweeter. “Let’s go get some!” she immediately answered him.

Getting honey wasn’t hard, even though she was able to get honey from the bees they had back at home. She completely overlooked the fact that the bees there had been domesticated by the elves and had a mutual relationship hence why they didn’t have any trouble getting any.

Meanwhile the conversation of the barmaids kept going.

They glanced warily at the person who interrupted them. There was no lack of drunkards and bastards that would make trouble and they were no match to the strengths of those adventurers. The brunette answered first with a sigh when she saw he did not have any ill intent, “We aren’t that sure why honestly.” she shook her head. “The bees don’t normally bother people.” Although it did depend on their actions. “Filipe said it was like they’ve gone crazy.” The blonde spoke up, “He thought the bees were gonna kill him the moment they saw him.” she recounted her husband’s words. “Isn’t it good that he’s fine, Ismeina?” the brunette comforted the blonde. Ismeina’s features softened for a brief moment before looking at the male elf with an annoyed expression just thinking of how badly the event could have gone. “Anyway, those bees are more troublesome than you might expect if you don’t wanna get a nasty sting like my Filipe, you’re better off avoiding them but if you really want to-” she points a direction north-east from the inn. “The nasty creatures made a hive there. You won’t have any trouble finding their home.

Kaos wrinkled her nose. Her experience and the explanation of the barmaids didn’t match up that she had a hard time believing it. Not to mention, she isn’t the only one who wanted the honey! “Someone wants to steal my honey-” she glares at the stranger who asked.
code by @Nano

Hunter of Skies

The outlander stared at the elf that stared at him like he was crazy claiming to be in the right. " It tastes good and it will fill me up while keeping me at full strength. " Hunter looked on over to the bar maids as it seems a newcomer was interested in Kaos' honey, Hunter stared at the bar maids as they explained to this male elf what the bees are like and whats happening. Hunter looked at Kaos when she exclaimed that the two should go get honey. The outlander only huffed then looked at her and shrugged. " Fine. "

His eyes looked back up to the barmaids then to Kaos when her demeanor changed, sounding upset that another wanted honey too. " Quit obsessing over honey, theres plenty to go around. " Hunter crossed his arms. A warrior knew when they needed help. " If these bees are as bad as they sound. We should see if they can help. Probably wouldn't cost anything besides honey. " Hunter pointed out to the elf.

Interactions: velle velle

Oliver Delselmon

"Hmm... I see.. Well, thank you. I'll go see if I can do anything to soothe them. it doesn't do too have one's neighbors up in a buzz, hohoho~!" he couldn't help himself, it was such a horrible pun he just had to say it. "Off i go then, no need to waste any time...

Time is honey after all! hahahahaha!" Time is money... Time is honey...

Oh, he truely cracked himself up. How lovely it is to be living in such a lovely world. there was so much he can do, what with that nifty little.. status doohickey! Yes, just think on it and out it pops, showing you everything about you! Well, when it can... Sometimes... it doesn't show anything important truely.. Just how strong someone is... he only wishes it showed something more than just something so... gamey... if only he was in one of THOSE fantasy worlds... though if so, him ending up an elf may have resulted in him....

Ah, he best focus.

Bees.

"North.. north.. hmm..." he seemed to wait around the doors for a moment before considering the fact he only knew the way the lady pointed... he.. may need some help.. Hmm...

Ah yes that man looked like a capable tracker... Wait.. Why was this obviously past world native man pointing at Oliver?

"Something the matter? Sir?" he asked towards the feather bedecked fellow, hoping he didn't cause unintended offence.

..Hmm.. he had a cute girl with him, perhaps... "Oh, did my asking interrupt your date?" he asked in that particularly nosey old man type of way.

Skyhunter Skyhunter
velle velle

kaos kylsm
the elf
tags
Oliver Del'selmon ( Orikanyo Orikanyo ) Hunter of the Skies ( Skyhunter Skyhunter )
The male elf was strange although the expressions in the barmaids faces said it all. The brunette was thankful for him on helping them out with their bee problem, she wasn't able to understand his attempt of a joke while the blonde didn't appreciate it at all. They went back to doing their duties and gossiping among themselves. There were plenty of strange adventurers and the fact that he was an elf had made it more likely to deem him as an oddball.

"Taste good?" she repeats with incredulity. What part of that water soup with chunks of potato did it taste good? Kaos mood only improved when he had agreed to her request of getting some honey. "We should go get some containers and we probably need to sterilize it-" was the sterilizing a concept that even existed here? She didn't really care but she's definitely gonna get the jars that she's gonna put honey in to be sterilized so that their clean. She looks around and is really doubtful of the hygiene around here.

Kaos argued, "We don't know that!" but really she just didn't enjoy the idea of sharing especially with some stranger she didn't even knew. She heard about the honey first! It was hers! "Do we really have to help?" she grumbles. She just wanted to get some honey, not help people. "Plus, the bees can't be that bad."

The nasty honey thief (they both haven't even gotten some yet) had suddenly noticed them and moved closer to them. When he started speaking, Kaos had gotten more displeased. "Have you already gone senile?" she narrowed her eyes and glared at him. It was another elf but the way he spoke rubbed her the wrong way. "We don't even know each other-" she looks him up and down to try and identify what village he might have come from. "Ah," she nods her head. "I see now." she rolls her eyes and goes back to finish the remaining of her soup.
code by @Nano

Last edited:
Hunter of Skies

Hunter's gaze moved to elf as he tried to make light and joke with the barmaids but it looked like they found it in bad taste or rather not funny. His eyes followed the elf as he made his way over to the table where him and Kaos were at. Hunter didn't say a word until he began talking to him, Hunter didn't say anything again as his eyes looked to Kaos who looked rather annoyed.

The mention of the two on a date didn't amuse or affect Hunter, but it looked like it angered Kaos. Hunter then looked to the newcomer. " Take a seat. " Hunter offered as he looked to Kaos knowing she would protest but he didn't care, whether he took a seat or not didn't matter to Hunter. Kaos knew nothing of this sort of stuff while Hunter did, if these bees were as bad as it sounded, the two would need help. " My friend here wants honey. We need help to acquire it. From what it also sounds like, these are not ordinary bees. Would you help us? " Hunter looked over to Kaos and pointed a finger at her for her to stay quiet. " We don't have money but we can offer some of the honey we find as payment if that's what you want. " Hunter offered looking back to the female elf " Theres enough to go around. A hunter doesn't take more than they need and does not waste what isn't needed. " Huntet lectured Kaos once more. Which he was good at.

His eyes turned to the male elf, " You are probably more in tune and know the area well. I can track where we need to go but I think we need more information than what we already have. " Hunter explained. " Such as why are these bees acting the way they are. What is threatening them to act this way. That sort of thing. " He explained.

Interactions: velle velle Orikanyo Orikanyo

Oliver Delselmon

The elven man doesn't quite take a seat, as opposed to lean against the back of the chair, continueing the chat.

"Hmm, you do make a good point. Not that I needed any convincing I was looking to join with some others. I shall be the firts to admit I am no hunter." The man seemed to ignore any glares and unpleasantness heading his way like a suit of armor deflects blows. "I can only imagine... That the things messing with the bees are animals of some kind. Unless of course it was the fellow who got stung, in which case the bees would likely leave... After some time...

Better to check, if anything else." The paused to clear a strand of hair from his face. "So, i'm ready to go when you both are, my name is Oliver, a pleasure to meet you.

I am a hedge wizard of a sort, some magic to help bolster one's strength." He looks expectantly towards the others.

"...Who knows, maybe if it's an animal it'll be a hunt in the making? I'm no hunter myself but i'll help however I can of course.

So? Shall we go see whats all the buzz is about?"

velle velle Skyhunter Skyhunter

kaos kylsm
the elf
The Quiet Fiddle Inn to somewhere in town
tags
Oliver Del'selmon ( Orikanyo Orikanyo ) Hunter of the Skies ( Skyhunter Skyhunter )
When Kaos took a glance back at the (annoying) elf stranger- she had just seen in time for Hunter to offer a seat to him. She couldn't help but stand up in protest- "You've got to be kidding me-" she glared at her companion. She took another glance at the other elf who seemed to not care of her opinion and was going to take Hunter's offer.

While it had been bad manners, she immediately put her legs up all over the chair to take up most of the space that she could. She wasn't exactly the largest nor tallest people around, leaning more on the small side so there were still small gaps enough for one to squeeze in to sit. It didn't matter that much for the female elf so long he didn't sit beside her. It would be a lot better if he hadn't sit at all.

It had turned from bad to worse when he was actually inviting the other elf to go with them. Kaos' face was flushed from anger. The words she was planning on spewing out were choked on her throat as she was forced to swallow them down when Hunter told her to keep quiet. The look in her face had said it all. She was displeased.

Kaos was agitated again when he offered some of her honey. "I don't wanna-" she was interrupted by a lecture saying a hunter doesn't take more than needed. "I'll definitely be able to use it all." she pouted crossing her arms together sulking, while trying to justify herself on why she didn't need to share.

The two kept acting like her opinion didn't matter at all so her mood turned really foul.

The conversation between the two seemed to be over and she wasn't in the mood to finish what was left of her mood. She quickly stood up and left the inn first, heading to supposedly where the direction of the bees they were pointed to. Kaos kept stomping her feet in anger as she went on her way. Why did they have to bring that annoying elf, she grinded her teeth. Hunter was also being so annoying.
code by @Nano

Hunter or Skies

The outlander listened to this elf speak, claiming that he was no tracker, that means Hunter would do most of the work this time again. He usually did but it was to keep Kaos safe, she did save his life so it was the least he could do. Damn fool of a elf, she needed to learn to work for herself and compromise with others, he hoped he would be able to teach these values as they would hopefully get her farther in life.

Looking to Oliver, Hunter was theorizing, " If these bees were able to put a grown man down there's two theories i have. There's a lot of these bees or they're bigger than we realize. Be careful and bring your own jars for the honey. " Hunter stood up, pulling out his Tomahawk as he observed it, making sure it was ready and up to par, looking to Oliver as he explained his magic, Hunter nodded. " Good. You'll actually be somewhat useful. My name is Hunter of Skies, or Hunter as Kaos calls me. If its a hunt. I have ways of putting down our prey. " Hunter watched Kaos leave in her pouty attitude which made Hunter sigh of annoyance.

Placing his Tomahawk on his belt he walked pass Oliver and to the outside world, " Come. We have to make sure she doesn't put herself in harm's way. " The outlander mumbled. She acted like such a child, if she matured and grew up, Hunter would take her opinion into consideration, until then he would continue to treat her as such. Seeing Kaos already heading to the forest without getting supplies, Hunter walked after her. " She's a frog without any leap... " Hunter sighed following after her.

Fantasy_Forest_by_nkabuto.jpg

Upon entering the forest, it was teeming with life, birds chirped in the canopies, smaller critters ran around the forest floor and tiny bugs filled the air trying to find and reach their destinations. Kaos was able to get ahead of them as she would find herself in a clearing with a fallen tree where she would see the life of the forest. Hunter entered the forest looking to the ground, seeing her tracks. How did he lose her so quickly? She was small and fast but this was ridiculous. He had his Tomahawk out in hand and followed her tracks, looking up to the canopy and followed after the chirps on birds. " This forest is full of life. " he told Oliver, his voice full of sadness. " It reminds me of home. A home I miss dearly. " Hunter explained, he then would then suddenly in front of Oliver after putting his Tomahawk away.

Use a ability of his. Taking a deep breath he placed a hand over his heart and in front of Oliver transform, Animal Form - F (1 post cooldown), turn into a large black bear, weighing a good 400 pounds. He sniffed the ground at Kaos' footprints and ran after her, faster than Oliver could keep up but he would see his large bear prints. (Fun fact: Bears can run up to 30 mph in seconds.) Finally reaching the clearing, Kaos would see a large bear with glowing eyes charging at her. Until the transformation faded and Hunter appeared before her. Walking up to her calmly. " What are you doing, Kaos? You could end up hurt or worst out here. Especially in the wild. " Hunter began to scold her.

Then in the distance they would hear large rumblings, something far bigger was stomping around before it faded quickly. The ground would quake under them faintly, Hunter looked in the direction he felt it came from, " Something strange is here... Come. " Hunter moved forward in that direction, his curiosity getting the better of him. As they neared the rumblings they would see large figures flying over them and hear loud buzzing. Behind them flew down 3 large bees the size of toddlers. They looked at the two sizing them up, Hunter quickly grabbed Kaos and pulled her behind him as he pulled out his Tomahawk ready to defend them.

Angry-Bee.jpg

Oliver Delselmon

Say what you will about the woods here, they are a fair sight bigger then the ones on earth. His daughter would have loved this place, a Enviromentalist to the core and did it for work as well. Met her husband in the line of work as well, though he was an odd ball... He liked him... Ah... Yes time to focus. The forest can beee dangerous after all!

He tried to follow the group, but really following a man who suddenly animoprhs into a bear is a hard task ever harder of hes hunting down somebody who disappeared on them apparrently. Though he does understand waning to go ahead, it was dangerous in these woods...

And also extremely beautiful, utterly magnificently so!

If only it wasn't full of monsters!

The elven man yried to keep up pace with the bear currently hurtling through the woods, thankfully, the trail was... Easy enough to follow. Givein he was a bear on the move. He scuttled along with his staff, hoping over log, hole, small yrickleing river and around a big rock that kind of looked like a big nose.

Wierd rock aside, he managed to catch up, only to come witness to a tense situation! "Uh oh... Seems were in abeeet of trouble.

...I wonder if these bees speak through dance like bees back home..." he considers for a moment the others, and stays abit away from the others.

"Oh warrior of the hive, please stay your sting." He takes a knee in how deep he bows towards the bee... Weren't most bees female if he remembered? Only a few drones were made, so, maybe this one was one?

Drones were large... This one was rather big...

"We come not in anger but underatanding, one of ours has been apparrently harmed by yours, and instead of coming for revenge we wish to know why.

Bees and men are friends no? Surely there is a way we can make ammends of insult was givein. Or perhaps some way to quell your great anger our busy friends." He does his best to play the negotiator here, the last thing they needed was to get into a fight... Though his hand still grasped his staff, just in case he got lunged at...

"...I hope they speak the common tongue or i'm buggered before I even beegan."

kaos kylsm
the elf
tags
In her irritation, Kaos wasn't aware of how far or how fast she's been moving. "Hunter is so mean!" she grumbled, kicking a stone in her path. "I can't believe he's ganging up with a stranger on me!" she huffs. Shouldn't he favor her more after they were travelling together for so long? She saved his life too! "Why is he taking the weirdo's side over mine." She bites the nail of her thumb, moving through the terrain so smoothly that those who knew her would doubt if it was actually her. Her mind was too busy preoccupied with other matters.

"Anyway, what's taking them so long?" she finally remembered to take a glance back. She looked around and found a large smooth stone to sit on. She stared at the direction they were supposed to be for awhile until eventually giving up. There was no way Kaos was gonna retrace her steps and meet them halfway. She was going to wait for them to find her and catch up. She closed her eyes, leaning her head upwards where some of the sun rays was shining through between the branches of the large trees. Kaos feels the mana circulating around her trying to remember the words of her elders that told her on how to channel the mana into actual power.

The mana was circulating- her brows knitted together to show how hard exactly she's focusing only to stop. A large bear was running up to her but she wasn't afraid. She waited until he was couple of steps near her that she stood up from her spot. Her mood that stabilized only went down once again when he started scolding her the moment they met up again. "Hmph!" she turned her head away from him, crossing her arms together over her chest.

Hunter kept treating her like a child. She was fine! She had went this far and nothing bad had happened so far. She was able to survive and travel on her own before she had met him. Okay, it was only a couple of weeks at most but still- she was totally fine. She did have a few close calls but she's not gonna bring that up to Hunter if she could.

"You're too much-! I was totally fine-" she protested to protect her pride and independence.

Kaos' expression changed when they heard the large sound and the ground shaking. "What was that?" she looks around trying to find the possible source. They found the bees! And wow they were big! "They don't seem as nice as the bees back at home..." She whispered to Hunter.

It was when she was pulled back that she noticed that the other elf was still here. She scrunched up her face at the sight of him then she watches him take a knee to the bees while he was saying the lamest things she's heard. What century exactly was he born in? She knew some people who talked that way but it didn't make it any less unbearable. It was so cringe!

The bees were staring were staring at them assessing them "Bzz...Not...Beezzz...." "Zzzz..E-Enemiezzz..."

"Does this mean we have to fight?" she whispers, her pupils shaking. Those stingers looks really painful. The words of the barmaids suddenly made a lot of sense.
code by @Nano

Hunter of Skies

Hunter wielded his Tomahawk, staring at each enemy as they came closer slowly, Hunter had one arm behind him to keep Kaos safe, in case they were to attack, Hunter would push her away to give her time to get away. Hunter was NOT expecting these bees to be this big, they were the size of his son and looked angry with them being on their territory. Then Oliver appeared, Hunter looked up seeing the strange elf present himself.

The bees didn't really know what to do as Oliver took a knee and began speaking to these territorial bugs. They had their attention on Oliver as Hunter turned to Kaos, " Stay calm, Kaos. " Hunter will scold her later for running off like a child. " They haven't attacked us just yet, they are assessing if we are dangerous or not. They're territorial so we may yet leave without any wounds. " He explained.

After Oliver's strange talk with these drones, they stayed in place for a few moments staring at the elf. A very long moment awkward of silence played itself, Hunter didn't really know what these creatures were thinking. They then began to spin around and dance a little, as if communicating to Oliver. Hunter shook his head at Oliver's terrible puns. Even in a serious moment like this, he still had bravado to make jokes.

Then as the bees finished dancing, there was more loud rumbling, whatever was causing this rumbling was getting closer to then now, coming from behind Hunter and Kaos, Hunter turned and grabbed Kaos' hand, pulling her to the side as he ran from the rumbling, trees were getting knocked over as whatever was coming was coming fast. Hunter then threw Kaos over a log and onto a soft bed of grass. He turned just as a large badger made its way into this clearing.

_nkfQPXMEtigsy-_wup1xLsOHAlrOt_Yj97imvcxFE0.jpg

Bigger than a man, this badger ran up to one of the drones that now turned to their new enemy, this large 8 foot badger swiped a large claw at a drone, they quickly flew out of the way and began circling around it. The badger roaring as it tried attacking the bees but failed and missed its attacks. " By the Creator... " Hunter mumbled. The bees attacked with their weapons, stabbing it with their spears but it didn't seem to work, the badger took no damage or at least showed no indication that it was in pain. It backhanded one of the drones into the ground, as it rolled across the earth.

Angry-Bee.jpg

Hunter knew now why these bees were acting the way they were now, they were being invaded by these large badgers. He took his Tomahawk and began to charge after the beast, what was he doing? He knew nothing of this world and yet still wanted to help these bees that were just about to attack them. The badger roared as it knocked the other drone over by Oliver, it had rage in its eye seeing Oliver now. It was about to charge at him when it stopped and began sniffing the air, as if it could smell something. Possibly food.

Last edited:
"I have no idea what they just said." Oliver opens up with to the others, looking still smiling like nothing is truely amiss.

Till something truely was amiss.

What was it you may ask?

Well, the Werebadger was definitly a problem.

It came like lightning and all but started beating down the poor little soldier bees like they were nothing!! Well, one anyways, goidness that thing had a swi-

"Oh sht shit shit it's coming for me- Oh?" It stopped.

It actually stopped.

Whew... He thought he was going to bee dinner to a werebadger.... Dire badger? Or was this just how badgers looked in this world?

Either way, he was relieved to actually see it stopping... But... Now he had an ally moving to kill.

Well, he had something for that...

"Nothing shall stand in your way..." the air breifly surged with mana as the incantation came forth, the spell reached out and fell upon the hunter with the grace of a weightless cloth cover, it encircled arms and body, strengthening, emboldening, for the next while he would strike with increased force!!!

Bolster: Strength - Magic Affinity: E, Magic Range: F, Bolster Strength: F, Spell Duration: E, - The most straight forward of enhancements one can produce, choose a target within range and for about an hour they shall gain a temporary boon to strength. - Grade E - 1 Post Cooldown

"While the iron is hot Hunter!"

Skyhunter Skyhunter velle velle

kaos kylsm
the elf
tags
Hunter of the Skies ( Skyhunter Skyhunter ) Oliver Del'selmon ( Orikanyo Orikanyo )
They were nothing like the bees back at home! The goosebumps forming over her flesh were one indication of the rapidly rising tension in the atmosphere that made even Kaos aware that the situation didn't seem to bode well. Bees weren't normally so aggressive by simply passing through their territory but they were only like- a few minutes there and they were already seemed quite mad with their presence. Kaos liked to talk big and act like it too but she was definitely all bark and no bite. Having lived a sheltered life, she was an even coward when there were people around that she can rely on. She clenched onto Hunter timidly while he tries to keep her calm. She nods her head but deep down, she wasn't really processing it. Her mind was full of doubts since everything that her mind had been processing proved contrary to that.

The bees haven't made any aggressive actions as of yet while the other elf attempted to communicate of them but the large buzzing from the bees seemed to be overlapping with her own erratic heartbeat. Except the sound seemed to have gotten louder. Kaos stiffened up since the sound seemed to be approaching them. She didn't even take notice of the male elf's antics. It had been a good thing Hunter grabbed and dragged her along or she might have still been rooted in that spot. She had quickly snapped out of it and started running as fast as she can but it seemed whatever it was- was catching up. "Hunter----" she called out his name in worry. Hunter was the one that had been pulling her along that whatever it was, since she was in the rear that the thing was gonna get into first.

Kaos probably shouldn't have done it but she couldn't contain her curiosity and turn her head back. She only a mixture of black, white and brown before she had ended up being thrown. She rolled twice over the soft grass. The impact was lessened by the grass but it still hurt. She raised her head up, chest facing the grass while her body was covered in dirt and plants to see what exactly had been chasing them. "What in Ryke-" she couldn't even finish her sentence since the badger appeared even bigger in her current position.

When the badger appeared, the bees attention have moved entirely towards it. They had started attacking aggressively only to no avail. However, they weren't deterred by the fact that their actions seemingly have little to no effect on the badger. They only seem fixated on trying to damage and kill the large animal that invaded their territory.

She shook her head when Hunter charged to the animal that seemed to resemble a monster much more. The bee that fell near the male elf stood up. His wings flapped weakly after the damage it took until it returned to normal. The bees repeatedly gotten up to continue to fight if they were still able to, their lives mattered little as long they fulfill the objective of killing the one invading their territory and hive. The male elf was chanting a spell that would help bolster strength it seemed. Kaos hope he'll manage to injure it enough that would hinder it from chasing them since she was ready to bolt at a moment's notice. She was slowly and stealthily standing up the entire time.

The badger seemed to have set its sights on Oliver. Kaos was trembling, trying not get the monster-like animal's attention. She flinched as she started hearing more sounds from the distance.

"Please don't tell me his friends are on their way here too."
code by @Nano

The large werebadger continued to sniff the air, smelling something sweet on the air as it began to drool and snort loudly. Its saliva dripped from its muzzle and onto the ground below where it stood, looking to be very thick and slimy. Its eyes reared back to Oliver and saw the small tasty looking elf, the bees around it beginning to come back to, getting their bearings and thoughts again after being power slapped by such a beast. These bee warriors were very durable if they were still alive after such a attack, a regular person would be broken and dead.

The werebadger roared loudly as it stared at Oliver with deadly intent; intent to destroy, break, kill, devour. Oliver would cast his spell during the roar of the oversized beast to the incoming Hunter ready to help Oliver. His spell succeeded on empowering Hunter, Hunter would feel his strength tremendously improve, he felt like he would lift up the earth if he really wanted to! Hunter used his ability to call upon nature, herself. " Creator, allow me to take on the form of a bear, to save my companions and protect those needing protection. " Hunter called out to nature, Animal Form - F (1 post cooldown).

_nkfQPXMEtigsy-_wup1xLsOHAlrOt_Yj97imvcxFE0.jpg

Hunter felt his form change to that one of a bear, his body underwent transform into a burly and large bear. His eyes emitted a orange aura, showing he was empowered! Hunter leapt mid transformation, empowering his leap as he then fully transformed, the badger being none the wiser to Hunter as a now 400 pound empowered beast was making its attack. Hunter swiped his large and empowered paw to attack the head of the badger, suddenly its eyes moved over to look at Hunter. Moving back and dodging his attack. (Fucking rolled a 1...) The badger seeing Hunter now a target in midair, made its move, raising its paw and swiping Hunter out of the air and away. Hunter couldn't believe he missed as he felt the brunt of a heavy attack, slamming him into the ground. Letting audible cries of pain a bear would make. The badger moved its attention from Oliver to Hunter now, seeing him more of a threat.

It roared at the now hurt Hunter who stood up, forgetting about his injury. He could still fight. Staring down the large angry badger, Hunter still felt the power that Oliver imbued into him. Standing on his own backlegs, at a good 6 ft tall, smaller than this werebadger but still had power. Hunter let out his roar, showing he wasn't backing down. Blood oozed from the nose of Hunter, as the two beasts stared down each other. The drones from before began to take flight again, now surrounding the badger as it saw it was outnumbered.

Looking around at the 3 attackers. One being empowered and the 1 bee had brushed off its attacks easily. Meaning its attacks were as effective as it realized. This large beast growled then roared again as it ran off, retreating back into the wild where it last came from.

Angry-Bee.jpg

Hunter watched the badger retreat back into the forest, letting his spell go, Hunter turned back into a human, his body was wounded, his chest was bruised heavily and his nose and mouth was bleeding. Hunter swayed before he fell onto his knees then collapsed forward on his face and chest. The bees stopped and turned to face the hurt and downed Hunter, a human that went to fight for them? Very strange. He was even able to transform into a large bear to protect them, as much as he failed to hurt the badger.

Oliver
74b92e9242614a6161ad6f1d8ac3c71f.jpg
"Well shit." Oli watched the man, now bear, get swatted down to the ground after a rather fateful charge. A super strong bear would have done wonders, now, now there was the issue of the badger had won the exchange.

But it ran off... Huh, okay, thats good.

Okay... So Oli...

The hell we do now?

"I'll be damned... Looks like we're in abit of a pickle..." The man that was bear became a man again, so, unfortunately now they were back to square one and with a now very injured man...

He was by no means a medical professional, he took a first aid class years and a lifetime ago and he doubted he could do much of anything.

So...

What do you do for wounds?

Apply a clean cloth and pressure and wait for the bleeding to stop?

"Kid tend to the fellah, clean cloth, hold till the wound stop bleeding, no time to freeze up whine at me later he needs to survive this.

Owe him that much.

I'll sort the bees."

He turns to the bees, looking at their somewhat defeated forms, he gave them a small nod. "As I said, we are here to help." The elven man holds his staff in a comfortable grip, leaning against his side.

"And now, we need help as well. Perhaps, amongst your number, there is someone who speaks the common tongue? Our friend here needs help as well." He motions to the hunter, he wasn't certain what the kid could do, but she better be helping this poor man right now...

The bees... Seemed to jitter and jig abit, buzz about, wiggle their bums... Then one flew off into the dense brush above.

It was only a few seconds before it came back with another bee...

...This one had... Glasses?

Wierd.

"Two legs help?" The glasses wearing one landed beside the warrior, speaking to the elf. "Good, yes? Fight the Ragetheif?" The bee spoke broken sentences, but seemed... Capable of speech.

"Yes! That is why we are here, well, to help. The badger thing took us by suprise... And now..." he motions to the hunter. "He is our most capable fighter, we did not know why one of ours had been attacked by bees, we had hoped it was just a matter of parlay..."

77F8AED2-9421-4757-A408-18CF7B26BB1A.jpeg

Shappa Red Thunder

After some time, Shappa had come to grips with the change of reality before her. She closed her eyes, sighed deeply as she filled herself with the various familiar scents, and some not so familiar. “Peace to all my relations.” she muttered softly. Rising to her feet the huntress opened her eyes as she stood - then assessed her belongings.
A gurgling sound soon emitted from her stomach pressing her to find food. Although she didn’t understand this new environment she imagined a lot of things were, at least in this forest. Similar.

She would narrow her eyes in observation as she drew her bow and an arrow from its quiver. Placing the nock of the arrow on the bowstring, stooping forward as she began her search. Scanning through the forest floors for tubers, roots or game.

It wasn’t long before a small but agile creature that resembled a rabbit dashed through the forest. However Shappa raised her bow to aim a split second much too slowly. She quickly picked up the pace as she started after her prey. Taking aim repeatedly but without a clear shot.

After crossing a few small streams, the native eventually pursued her prey to a large clearing, spotting it running across an open span of land. She closed an eye while taking aim before sending an arrow singing through the sky, it’s sharp bone arrowhead piercing the creature through both its lungs. The target staggered and cried out in pain as it fell to the ground and soon lay immobile.

Shappa let out a sigh and nodded approvingly at her strike as she started down a rocky hill to retrieve her kill.

She was preoccupied jumping from boulder to boulder that the huntress didn’t notice a small but steel clad creature. She suddenly tripped over it and stumbled falling forward. She raced to her feet gasping in surprise and disbelief, it walked on two legs and resembled a badger. It was more humanoid than the badgers hunted for furs and meat in her old world. She resisted the urge to scare it off, after all, these were, to her understanding, still part of creation no matter how outlandish. She noticed she’d knocked it’s helmet off and retrieved it as she caught her breath and offered it to the little badger.
“I-I believe this metal bowl is yours, relative.” She finally managed, her eyes betraying her surprise. Her black braids come somewhat loose and dusty from her fall. She’d try not to look at it in the eyes, she didn’t know if it was customary, or unsavory. Then again they were probably not used to being tripped upon.

Skyhunter Skyhunter

View attachment 954135

Shappa Red Thunder

After some time, Shappa had come to grips with the change of reality before her. She closed her eyes, sighed deeply as she filled herself with the various familiar scents, and some not so familiar. “Peace to all my relations.” she muttered softly. Rising to her feet the huntress opened her eyes as she stood - then assessed her belongings.
A gurgling sound soon emitted from her stomach pressing her to find food. Although she didn’t understand this new environment she imagined a lot of things were, at least in this forest. Similar.

She would narrow her eyes in observation as she drew her bow and an arrow from its quiver. Placing the nock of the arrow on the bowstring, stooping forward as she began her search. Scanning through the forest floors for tubers, roots or game.

It wasn’t long before a small but agile creature that resembled a rabbit dashed through the forest. However Shappa raised her bow to aim a split second much too slowly. She quickly picked up the pace as she started after her prey. Taking aim repeatedly but without a clear shot.

After crossing a few small streams, the native eventually pursued her prey to a large clearing, spotting it running across an open span of land. She closed an eye while taking aim before sending an arrow singing through the sky, it’s sharp bone arrowhead piercing the creature through both its lungs. The target staggered and cried out in pain as it fell to the ground and soon lay immobile.

Shappa let out a sigh and nodded approvingly at her strike as she started down a rocky hill to retrieve her kill.

She was preoccupied jumping from boulder to boulder that the huntress didn’t notice a small but steel clad creature. She suddenly tripped over it and stumbled falling forward. She raced to her feet gasping in surprise and disbelief, it walked on two legs and resembled a badger. It was more humanoid than the badgers hunted for furs and meat in her old world. She resisted the urge to scare it off, after all, these were, to her understanding, still part of creation no matter how outlandish. She noticed she’d knocked it’s helmet off and retrieved it as she caught her breath and offered it to the little badger.
“I-I believe this metal bowl is yours, relative.” She finally managed, her eyes betraying her surprise. Her black braids come somewhat loose and dusty from her fall. She’d try not to look at it in the eyes, she didn’t know if it was customary, or unsavory. Then again they were probably not used to being tripped upon.

Skyhunter Skyhunter

As Shappa hopped over rocks she would land on a metallic helmet and end up stepping on this creature's head. This poor creature was just taking a bit of a nap, laying in the sun, absorbing the warmth that the outside gave them. He was quietly snoring, enjoying dreams of walking through a ethereal plane of existence where magics of unknown laid. Fighting valiant beasts. And, of course, winning the girl's heart with his bravery. This was cut short due to being so rudely awaken by getting stomped on.

301608ccb659f6ff1e66b945a01aaf21.jpg

The badger made a gagging sound as he was stepped on fell over as this human landed on the ground. This strange creature was suddenly up, stumbling as it had the full weight of a human stomp its head, raising it's shield and summoning out of nothingness, a mace that almost as long as it's body but thin enough to not be so heavy. The badger shook its head, getting rid of its confusion, now seeing this strangely dressed human in hides and leathers applied with some sort of ceremonial decorations. The mace in it's hand disappeared and he lowered his shield seeing she meant no harm. Even offering his fallen helmet back. The beast didn't know what to say at first but would find the words rather quickly.

" Uh. Thank you, human. " the badger spoke, looking at Shapa strangely when she called him relative. " Relative? Are we related or something? " The badger asked. " No way. You're a human. But different from the usual rude and pretty bigoted ones. " He pointed out at her clothes. " Strange one, indeed. " The beast then remembered this one jumped on top of him! " Oi! " he placed a hand on his hip. " Don't you know its rather rude to jump on people's heads, eh? Especially when I'm enjoying myself a nice nap and dream, and now I have to finish tracking my relatives. " The badger was almost scolding Shapa but sighed. " Ah, never mind. Just be more careful, you could have stepped on my relative. He's a big ole mean and dangerous one, he would tear you half i reckon. "

The badger had a small little knapsack on his person before he shook his head again. " Ah. Sorry, got to introduce myself. My name is Tarofry, it's good to meet a nicer human. " he mentioned and even offered his hand out to the Outlander. Showing it's kindness.

Interactions: RavenSong RavenSong

6E31C591-9B4F-4907-8BDD-65780AD80958.jpeg

Shappa, Red Thunder

The huntress, upon hearing the badger warrior speak, would place the helmet near his feet. She’d listen intently as she slowly sat on her knees to be at eye level, still a bit shook that a badger was speaking to her. The native blinked at his comment about her clothes, looking down at her buckskin dress, then back up at him. Shappa didn’t mind.

She bowed her head, her dusty figure drooping a bit with empathy towards the badger's words of concern and frustration. She nodded quietly. But relieved that in spite of her carelessness he still seemed to entertain the idea of acquaintanceship. And it seemed that he was tracking his brethren. “There were more like him?” She wondered in silence.
She hoped to appeal to their better nature, at least when it came to the mentioned dangerous one.

After his introduction, Shappa tilted her head in confusion at the little warrior's hand gesture, then back up at its little beady orbs. She assumed that he might want a gift for the sudden interruption of his sleep among the other list of things - it wasn’t an unreasonable request. Opening a pouch resting on her side, revealed a bone necklace she crafted, she gently placed it on the badgers little claw hands.
Her solemn face then broke into a gentle smile, “Pleased to meet you, Tarofry.” She bowed her head softly and leaned forward as she placed a hand over her chest. “My name is Shappa, and I’m very sorry I stepped on you.”
She was about to mention how all things including badgers are related through their relationship with the land but decided to omit doing so. This was a different land, with different peoples. And apparently even badger people.

As she looked through the vast expanse of land her voice suddenly became apprehensive before resting her eyes back on the badger folk. “I-I don’t even know where I am..” she hesitated, “..could I help you find your clan?” She quickly held up her index finger indicating a pause.
Shappa then set out quickly to a few feet where the rabbit creature lay dead and picked it up while giving thanks in her own fashion. When she returned she put the rabbit inside the badger's helmet still laying on the ground. “Where I am from, badger people love meat.” Shappa would scratch her head softly with uncertainty. “I hope you find this appetizing.”

Skyhunter Skyhunter

kaos kylsm
the elf
tags
Hunter of the Skies ( Skyhunter Skyhunter ) Oliver Del'selmon ( Orikanyo Orikanyo ) Shappa, Red Thunder ( RavenSong RavenSong )
Kaos swallowed down the scream that had been wanting to escape from her mouth. She hadn’t been able to notice it earlier but the smell that wafted out of her nose made her more than aware that the contents of her bag spilled out. The herbs that she had gathered and dried which she cared for preciously, was now putting her in a precarious situation. It must have happened earlier when Hunter had pushed her and she tumbled through the grass. As much as she tried to stay calm, she wasn’t able to completely control her body’s facilities. Her trembling only grew pronounced when she had locked eyes with the monster-like Badger. This was not what she had expected when they were gonna collect honey.

The attention of such a beast only moved away from where it repeatedly kept being disturbed by the bees. Although it had little to no damage, this hadn’t meant it had no impact at all as they annoyingly kept buzzing around it. This time, it’s attention was grabbed when Hunter transformed and launched a surprise attack. Kaos prayed for Hunter’s success so they would get the chance to escape but her prayers were left unanswered. She winced at the damage that Hunter had taken instead. It was because she knew that if Hunter would be unable to fight then there was nothing less for her to hope for. She didn’t trust the other elf at all. He was so strange and mildly annoying. She held a bit of expectation towards him but he seemed to be as every bit scared as her.

It had been a good thing that the surprise attack, at the very least, gave enough time for the bees to recover. The monster-like badger seemed to contain enough intelligence to understand that the situation would now be detrimental for him or simply more trouble than it was worth that it left. .

When the badger left, all strength left her body. Kaos just fell back down to soft grass. ”That was horrible.” she immediately remarked. Kaos recalled the instance where Hunter had been attacked by the badger. It would take as easy as a swipe of its sharp claws against her body to kill her. She let out an audible gasp finally noticing how bad of a state Hunter was in. When she found him, he was also all beaten up and now once more he ended up in a similar situation. She still had some leftover of the herbs that she healed him with and now it seemed that she could gather more regularly with how often Hunter gets beaten up.

Only it all comes down the drain when the other elf starts telling her what to do. She furrowed her eyebrows and gave him a pointed stare. From the start, she didn’t agree with him joining them since he also wanted some of her honey. She only begrudgingly let Hunter sermon and order her around to a certain extent since he pretty much wouldn’t stop no matter what she did.

Kaos scoffs. Yeah, nope. Who said he could order her around? She moves closer at Hunter’s wounds and gives a hum. “You won’t die from that. It only looks worse than it is.Of course, if he keeps bleeding like that he’ll probably end up dying from blood lost but it’s fine Hunter’s pretty sturdy. She drops what was little of the paste that she had made for him when they first met but didn’t help patch him up. Why would she rip a piece of her clothing or use her perfectly good handkerchief for this sort of thing? They all obviously didn’t bring with them clean bandages but if anyone should be ripping their clothes, she gave another glare at the elf who was discussing with the bees, it should have been him. Hmph!

She didn’t want to stay here longer in the same space and because of what happened, she lost a bit of her precious herbs. That made her very very upset. “I’m gonna go look around for a bit.” Even though she was mad, she had been preconditioned by Hunter to tell him where she’s going first after being nagged about it so much for her own safety. In her hissy fit, the idea that the terrifying badger was running around was gone from her mind but even if she had remembered it she would blame the badger and be mad at it for causing this annoying situation in the first place.

While the female elf had left elsewhere, the glasses wearing bee discussed with the other injured bees through their movements and the vibration of their wings. The glasses wearing bee then answered to Oliver “Bzzz.. Wait.” then flew up elsewhere. He came back a few moments later without bees in order to help carry the injured.

JqhaCHsJHv6WgWBgu781uZWz6M--rwsvEhbeGwrBgFLghBR-2uONKVu6iY7D_HlH0Yve2rI85rSKFm9YzGPZy6YGF1iz2Gs1_UM0rPTk-ThhVlzC8X1UkvpCGYlTqBfBjCGvhIeJ

The glasses bee explained as they were traveling deeper to the forest, “Bring….hive….Help Him” he gestured to Hunter. They would travel until they would reach the tree that the hive was attached to. The tree was as large as the trees that surrounded them but it appeared to be more hive than tree. If they were to look closely, there is a faint semblance of a face with the eyes and mouth only that it was in deep slumber.

The bees helped them enter inside, guiding them through the complicated honeycombs path of the beehive to bring them to what appears to be their clinic. They would notice nurse bees buzzing taking care of those that enter there. There were 5-8 injured bees that were already present with varying severity of wounds. Some have lost a part of a wing, others an entire arm or two in the process of trying to get rid of their unsavory trespassers. The bees that helped them helped place Hunter down in one of the empty spots and left. The glasses bee went to one of the nurse bees to ask him to help Hunter.

While the nurse bee helps provide treatment to Hunter, the glasses bee talks to them, mainly addressing Oliver “Her Majesty wish.... talk…” he begins “With you..” Just as he had spoke, a more humanoid appearance of a bee appeared alongside small baby bees. It had also been time for have their check up but they also didn't wish to leave the presence of their mother. It didn't matter since she also had business ther.

At her presence, all the bees immediately stopped what they were doing to bow down in reverence for their Queen.

She must have signaled them to stand but outwardly, she only rubbed one of the small bees' head that she had been carrying, affectionately as she turned her attention towards her guests.

You are the ones that helped my children?

_8N3Vi8sHIvG-jsBE3F-4Q-sFvr69kbPSLsJ1pYyCcJl2_7DkcOp0jDvnP4lcqwdo1uQkv3Xb-CqNOthSZY7hYAJ4tldThrzArisGq7jWF7vFLCEdsPwEBnjueKD40HuT8wWjAcE

Meanwhile, Kaos kept walking. The herbs that she lost weren't that rare but they weren’t that common either. “How am I gonna replace the ones I lost now?” she grumbled, as she was browsing through her bag to see the damage dealt. Food was unappetizing without good seasoning, not to mention some herbs helped warding away some monsters and animals.

She kept walking since she didn’t find anything useful. Without anyone to keep her in line, she wasn’t even aware how far she had been going. A part of her thought it was fine since they’ll look for her if she doesn’t come back first.

I just wanted some honey.” she sighs. “Why did it have to be so annoying.” she bit her inner cheek in irritation. “Getting honey wasn’t that hard back at home.” she was referring back to her elven village but it was nothing compared to her previous world. She only had to ask for it and it would easily be given to her. “We didn’t have to fight for stuff either.” she huffs. All that reminiscing was starting to make her homesick for it again. She thought she had moved on but sometimes she can’t help but think of her life back then from time to time. “The only thing I hated was that I could hardly do anything in that body though.
code by @Nano

Last edited:

Hunter laid on the forest floor, unconscious and injured, within the confines of his mind, Hunter was exploring himself. Quietly he breathed, as hard as it was for him, he was unaware of such things happening in the real world. To him he was back home in his village, being a good father, raising his son, and a great husband to his wife. Their home was next to a river as he taught his son how to fish, creating a long net out of straw and horsetail, using it as a trap across the river for when the fish come they would be trapped and they could bring a haul onto land.

His son did very well and swam across the river to set the net up, his wife was beside him watching their son with a smile on her face. Hunter was proud, his son had become so big and strong. Looking over to his wife, he saw a horrific scene, half her face was decaying away. Hunter stood there in shock as she turned to him, bloated and reeking of death. " You failed us, Hunter of the Skies. You kill our tribe, our people. " Hunter backed away in shock of what he was seeing. Wiping his eyes his son would be next to his mother. His body was burned but his eyes remained. " You killed us, father. Our people are gone because of you. " Hunter couldn't believe what he was seeing and hearing.

Turning to the village it was now ablaze and he could hearing fighting along with screams of men, women, children and elders. His home was being destroyed before him, trying to move his feet were implanted into the ground. Looking down he would see hands had sprouted from the ground and held his ankles in place. Trying to move and pry the hands from holding onto him was not working. He was stuck. Nononono... Looking up he would see a invader, holding some sort of strange looking stick with wood on it. The invader saw him and pointed at him, Hunter was confused by what he saw until there was a bright flash and Hunter would see darkness once more.

Hunter's eyes opened slowly and he would see Bees caring for him, he did not move, not caring that these bees were helping him as he was stuck in his own despair. He stared at the ceiling, a tear rolled down his face thinking of home. His people. His family. All of it gone. He did not say anything and drifted back into the darkness, falling unconscious again.

-----

Elsewhere in the forest...

Tarofry stared at Shappa as she introduced herself, " Well it is nice to meet you, Shappa. And do not worry about stepping on me, I'm just glad you didn't step on my angrier relatives. They would have been less forgiving than I. " Tarofry explained. Upon mentioning that Shappa was not familiar with this land they were currently in and if she could help him find his people, Tarofry had a large smile on his face. About to say something when Shappa cut him off by holding a finger up.

301608ccb659f6ff1e66b945a01aaf21.jpg

Tarofry watched Shappa take the rabbit she had killed and offer it to him with his helmet. Taking the helmet and looking at the fresh kill, Tarofry picked it up and stared at it. " My. This looks mighty good, Shappa. Thank you, I am very happy with this gift. " The badger gave a proper bow before standing upright, holding the helmet in his hand and slinging the dead rabbit over his shoulder, Tarofry continued their conversation. " Yes, you can help me find my relatives. But we should probably meet up with my tribe first, it would be better to get more of us out here. That way we can outnumber our angrier relatives. " Tarofry explained. " And to get permission from our Lead-Chief that you, a human, can join us. " Tarofry explained.

As he was talking, he looked over and saw some elven woman come out of the forests walking around, looking like she was having a conversation with herself and didn't exactly look happy, rather annoyed than anything else. Tarofry placed the rabbit on his small belt and walked forward. " Hail there, elf! " Tarofry called as he jumped up on a small Boulder to make himself known, raising a hand into the air. " You look rather discontent, down there! Have you seen a large looking badger! Looks like me but bigger and angrier. Also not wearing clothes! " Tarofry called.

Interactions: Orikanyo Orikanyo RavenSong RavenSong velle velle

Oliver Del'selmon

Meanwhile, as Oliver addresses a woman with B rank royality and A rank assets, Hunter was being taken care of by a set of bees, several of which were wearing various kinds of hats.

Many of them had, in general, no trouble in conducting general medical efforts, harmed wings were suprisingly common, and fortunatly as it may Bee for the continued fighting prowess of their mighty warriors of Stinging Lancers due to having.. Well... Four arms. A missing arm was still a danger to the fighters life.

But those wounds were tended to, but now... Now they had a bigger problem. Roughly about 3 feet more of one than usual... Or was ot 4 feet?

"This man is like 20 of us cramed together! How can we possibly aid his wounds? He has no chiten! Where will the patch seals go!?" The first bee danced up a storm, this one wore a fancy doctor's hat with a red plus sign on it, expressing their frustration in a graceful manner, the second doctor bee replied in a similar manner, this one was wearing a medical antennae net and face mask. "Fool, your barking up the wrong tree! This twolegs is a human! They use cloth sealers for their squishy chitin!"

"I know what a human is! I graduation Universitbee just like you nitwit!!!"

One of the guards from before spoke up, or rather broke into the circle and started dancing their point like a breakdanced parting a crow to show off. "But this one changed from human, to a bear! Great furred beast of tooh and claw!"

The others beecame astonished, so this wasn't just a human!

But a bearman!!!

A Beaman?

Maar?

They decided, on this day and hour that he would henceforth bee consider a Beaman, for this new catagorization of human, the masked Bee will go on to later write a long winded observation on the new subtypes of human out there, such as the fat short ones, tall stick ones over speaking to the queen and various other types.

But for now, the scene continued.

With better understanding, the doctor duo set to work. There was alot of bandages thrown around, which made sense due to needing cloth for the hats, and by the end Hunter would distinctly smell of honey for roughly about a week. By the end, he was mostly bandages and thankfully a Bee wizard came to wing, and aided them with his healing magics.

A controversial moment in Bee medical history was to include healing magics, but over time the benefits outweighed the downsides. Practical sources should always bee applied first, naturally.

There was still some degree of beebate about the fact they should call a veteranarian or not, in truth, they decided to do so only after he had stab-ilized.

Once finished, the bees gave the hunter abit of space, several other of the bees began to observe from afar, chef bees, construction bees, bees of many kinds and hats were abound around him, awaiting for the giant to rise up once more... The mythical bearman so described by the guard before.

~~~~~~~~~~

While that was going on Oliver had did as he was bidden, and followed. And followed more, man this was alot of bee following. He could forgive the hive looking so odd, even if it looked like a man turned into a tree and hive. The bees also seemed eager to help the hunter, so, that was also good... Or maybe they were taking him in to butcher...?

No, no they said they would helo. And who has ever heard of a lieing bee?

He didn't have much time to think, when he was greeted by...

Theres more than a little honey in this hive it seems.

" "My name is Oliver Del'selmon, your highness.

Had I known I would be standing before royalty, I would have brought better dress. My lady yes indeed, we had come upon hearing one of ours had met some manner of trouble, when he came to the hive in earlier days.

We did not come for battle, we came to learn and try to settle things in peace.

Upin first confrontation, we were worried it would come to blows, but the situation proven it'self dire in the next few seconds.

I only wish we had done more, but with hunter's actions the beast had ran away, perhaps to regroup." Oliver spoke away, he looked ages older in his stance, grasping the staff and bowing in a manner that made him remember he a) wasn't old anymore and b) he didn't have a bad back.

Everytime he remembers, its a pleasant suprise.

"This endeavor of peace, has turned quite dangerous."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back