• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Dawn of Justice] A Sociopath and a Psychopath's Training Grounds

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Skyhunter

Bringer of Change
Roleplay Availability
Ruins of New Okiwana
R.2b5dbf35eac2391857d2b00700940e31

Luciano Carmine
luciano-3-png.1081866

As Luciano drove the small cruddy car into the ruins of a big city that has long since been dead thanks to a massive fight between villains and heroes. He wasn't exactly happy to have Snare as his trainer, especially with how annoying this asshole was. Luciano was tempted to shoot him right now; he wasn't sure if he could even get away with it. He also wasn't sure if he would be able to go back to the Red River if he did it. If he could even try it. He had a feeling Snare had been watching him this entire time, he knew why they were coming out here to a isolated area like this, Snare was going to train him, or he was going to torture him before killing him. Luciano hasn't told or indicated to Snare he knew Snare was the one who brought his family done but he was sure Snare knew. The way Luciano looked at him showed all the psychopath needed to know Luciano hated him. Absolutely hated him.

Slowly as the two came into the abandoned and ruined city, Luciano drove his way around the battered and destroyed city, heading to its heart, Luciano quietly continued driving, the tension has been building this entire time in the car.

Garbage Pail Kid Garbage Pail Kid

2599359066c74601a771e47c099945ef.jpg

barbed-wires.png

It was not an average circumstance; there were a wide array of strange alignments in his life that allowed him the freedom he had relished in for over twelve blood swathed years. He did not expect to run into the runt of the one man whom he actually hated. It might have been a cold comfort, but he never had hatred for any of his victims. It was a pure hunt, with admiration for the prey in mind as it struggled and screamed in defiance and fear. They hadn't ever known him, slighted him, or possibly even understood what had happened before...it did. He hadn't realized it was a foreign emotion until he heard Luciano's surname at the meeting. Carmine was one he wouldn't forget; certainly the bullet wound in his shoulder would always be a start reminder on hedging your bets.

Snare did not like being without his mask, but given his spike in notoriety, and his new position on the most wanted list. He needed to be very careful outside the sanctuary, and so there was no greater disguise than a face only a handful of members in Red River have seen him maskless. Luciano was now among those few. His eyes a pale white with a dull grey along the edges. His hair a speckled a washed out grey with streaks of alabaster. A brand on his left cheek that Luciano recognized as a black market 'slave mark'. It seemed to be the only noticeable blemish other than a variety of faint scars in the shape of barb wire.

Snare was currently preoccupied with the radio he turned on, switching it esoteric radio stations and finding a rather ravishing classical piece he enjoyed. The smile on his face visible for once, a small wisp of a thing it was, but something he did so much he forgot how to stop. "Your father will not be an easy breakout, and has required some forethought on our part. I am thrilled with this direction, and so, I will prepare, by making you useful" He said, waving his hand dismissively "That will piss you off i'm sure, but unfortunately, It's a harsh reality. There will always be someone stronger, and that is why I never fight fair. You and your father equate guns and quirks as if they are in the same playing field, but they aren't. If you really hated quirks, then you would know why it's inevitable. The Quirk Singularity is here, alive and well in Ryuiki! We didn't always have these abilities, and like our ancestors who evolved with quirks, so too are we evolving with stronger, uncontrollable quirks! I am but an iceberg, and I am eager to see if I've reached my depth" He said, a fervor and passion emitting from him, both trying to convince Luciano and explain what his father was too afraid of.

Remy Summers
1677875986522.png
The tension in the car was thick, making Remy regret ever deciding to sit in the back seat. Some of the others in her entourage were in the car behind them, leaving her squashed in the backseat. IF they decided to fight each other, she would be dead meat. Generally, she had decided to join in because she was curious, and because she could pit one of the six she had brought with her against Luciano, see what she could do to shore up Snare and Luciano's weaknesses. Besides that, she was hoping her presence would at least mildly cool down their feud enough to really work with each other instead of Snare murdering Luciano. She hoped she had entertained Snare enough for him to be okay with her, and had at least an alright enough relationship with Luciano.

Though, it was startling- seeing Snare's unmasked face. He looked.....startlingly pretty, and Remy had to fight to not stare at him. It didn't help that the classical piece he had put on was actually quite nice. It gave her something to listen to while checking in with each of her "family members."

"Luciano, do you have a specific Quirk you would like to train with? I have brought a few along with us. Name which one you want. Unless you want the traitor." Remy asked Luciano. Her voice held a silkiness to it that betrayed how upset the fact that another user had betrayed her. She gave them life anew, and they would turn against her for it. Though for Snare, she would not quite answer him, as she was not sure if his speech was only for Luciano. She would have to agree with his assessment, as her Quirk was such a part of her life that it almost ruled it.

Luciano Carmine
luciano-3-png.1081866

Luciano continued driving, he occasionally glanced at Snare, glaring daggers at the sick psychopath. He noticed the brand on his cheek, he was a slave at one point or was going to be. Scars of barb wire littered his face too, Luciano had no sympathy for the man, it was just the way of life. He would hope to add to the scars that Snare had so when he saw them, he'd be reminded of who gave them to him. Luciano had seen human trafficking once in his life, when his father showed him a lesson that day. That night... Was a bad night for everyone. He shook his head once the sound of music came on, Snare flipped through stations till he reached classical music, the music was one Luciano could appreciate but he didn't listen to music much. Snare began to speak in which Luciano listened up quickly, Luciano knew he had a lot to learn, he was still seventeen years old, as much as he wanted to act like he knew what he was doing, he didn't. This was a whole new world for him, he could run a business but doing these types of crimes was not really that possible with the no experience the youngling had. No, he had to listen up now, as much as he hated the bastard.

Snare would continue to speak and eventually got into his whole annoying monologue tirades he usually got into that Luciano noticed. He even rolled his eyes at the passion in his voice, " God, shut up. " Luciano growled harshly at Snare, " Your passion misguided and sickening. " Luciano shook his head, " We've killed many quirk users using guns, without having to use anything such as a quirk. We've are still alive this long and they no longer aren't for a reason. " The young man snapped. " And while I would love to put a bullet in your head or let some of our remaining guys take a saw to your body and limbs, I cannot kill you. For now, at least. " Luciano stared him down, " I promise to you, I will kill you and I will enjoy doing so. " Luciano spoke like a killer, but he has only killed a couple people in his life, compared to Snare who has countless on his hands. It was an empty threat, but a promise none the less, Luciano had that look of conviction and determination in his eyes.

Although as Remy spoke, Luciano remembered that she had come along with them, he took a deep breath and looked back to the road, wishing he had presented himself with more class. He was someone who tried to show himself to be a very sound and calm person. Especially in front of women. " Any of them. " Luciano spoke in a more suave and calm voice, " I will need to learn all I can from everyone. What their weaknesses are, what mine are. Where my strengths are and where theirs are. " Luciano then pointed at Snare for a moment, " Scarface here I want to especially figh- train with, so I can learn how to kill him and where his strengths and weaknesses are. " Luciano was at least honest on how he felt.

barbed-wires.png

Snare listened to his retort as he watched his wandering eyes take in his features like any proper foe would; it was admirable as he took in every detail that would help him figure Snare out. It was exactly the eye one needed when fighting heroes. Snare listening to his own interjection, and while there were points to be made. It was flawed, and snare couldn't understand why he so desperately wanted this boy to understand. It was like he had become a project, one that was his to toy with, break, and dismember at his pleasure. Snare having to quell his thoughts otherwise his tattoo might flare in agony.

There had been many training sessions with Ryuiki where the affliction occurred; he was not one to be threatened, even mentally. Snare understood that paranoia all too well, which is why he was so determined to sever such ignorance from the world, where secrets no longer mattered. His eyes swiveling from Luciano, craning his head to look back toward Remy.

"You are going to give this exercise far more depth, more than your art of a quirk already gives" He said, with a saccharine smile. "Whenever me or Luciano attack, move, or otherwise; That's your sign to use one of your creations in tandem with the snarecrows our quirks came together and made. My wire makes those particular statues you brought back heavier, and while they hit much harder, they are adversely slower for it. Keep me on my toes and im sure that will help you adjust"

Luciano arriving at a barely standing warehouse within the ruins where Snare had told him to stop. Snare stepping out the car and cracking his fingers before drumming a knuckle against Remy's window and holding up three fingers, then two... then one. The moment Luciano stood upright from the car; a hidden chord of wire slithered from Snare's foot and flung Luciano into the open warehouse; a portion of it entirely caved in as he was thrown into it's interior. Snare making sure there was no particular barbs on this length of wire as to not cause serious injury, but it did not hold back from the sheer ballistics.

Snare following after him and standing among the rubble at the threshold of the warehouse, getting a feel for his reflexes and crisis management. He would teach him the way Ryuiki did Snare. Coils of wire beginning to peel off his arms and shoulders and weave through the air like a prehensile cape.

"There is no one to bother us all the way out here, show me what you wouldn't show your father. I want to see this glass of yours"

Remy Summers
1677875986522.png
Having Snare's full attention on her was unsettling to say the least, considering she wasn't sure if he was being "nice" on purpose or if his smile looked off because he was unused to smiling. She met his eyes, half because it was how she was raised to be polite, half because you don't turn your back on a predator, only looking away when he turned back to Luciano.
Remy looked off into the distance, her mind in a whirl as she thought about which of the six she would use to fight. Of course, there was one of her and Snare's twisted creations along with them, something she was still perfecting. Though, their pain receptors would be off at the moment, as to not cause them the agonizing pain that having wires through their whole body would cause. "I won't use my strongest fighter on you Luciano, but I will put pressure on you. Snare will put his full attention on you, but there could be others attacking at the same time as an enemy."
The car stopped, pulling Remy from her power, and from her thoughts. As Snare opened the car door, she focused sharply, watching the man. Remy looked ready to move, fear pooling in her stomach as Snare approached her car door, her body tensing. Was she wrong to trust Snare? Would he hurt her? Would her group be able to reach her before he harmed her? Her fears disappeared as he knocked on the side door and started counting, knowing that he was most certainly doing her a favor by warning her. She threw open the car door, ducking under his arm and racing for her entourage that had parked by them, running to them for safety. She pulled on her power, sending a command to her group. One of the men, who would be described as looking "normal" stepped up, reached out of thin air, and pulled out a submachine gun- aiming around Luciano- training the boy to not take a misstep, but also to train the boy to fight with distractions. The bullets were going wide on purpose. The snarecrow she had brough lumbered toward Luciano, an obstacle for both Snare and Luciano to deal with, as it would attempt to grab Luciano and just hold him. She knew that Luciano and Snare wouldn't try to hurt the snarecrow, as it was one of Snare's beloved creation. She herself was now surrounded by her entourage with herself in the center for protection purposes.

Luciano Carmine
1682811034330.png

Luciano ignored what Snare had said, finding his words to be of no importance. Although when Remy spoke, Luciano's eyes looked at the rearview mirror and looked at her when she warned him that she was going to use her goons to place pressure on him while Snare attacked him. The Carmine thug nodded, " As you say. " He saw the warehouse that Snare had told him to slow down at. As they began to slow down, Luciano pulled him hood up that flipped down into his mask. Old Italians feared the look of the witch doctor, which Luciano based his costume off of. He could see clearly out of it from within, it was to protect his head and face while keeping his identity under wraps.

Luciano took a deep breath as he had stopped the car and turned it off, placing the key on the dash as he opened his door. Luciano made sure he had everything he needed to get ready for training. But just as soon as Luciano stepped outside and stood up straight he felt something coil around his ankle, quickly looking down he saw it was Snare's wire only to be dragged onto the ground and flung into the warehouse. " Wha- you fucking bastard! " Luciano yelled just as he pulled from under his own feet. Being flung into the air, Luciano's widened under his mask. There was a moment that Luciano had in the air where he saw Snare smiling while standing outside the car. Luciano hated that smile. It was annoyingly ugly. This man, no. Beast was nothing more than a ugly psychopathic monster. Luciano mid air had pulled out his pistol that was strapped to his belt, aiming it up at Snare but would not get the chance to fire as he flew through the warehouse. The impact made him release his gun as it fell onto the ground at the entrance while Luciano slammed into rubble and old beams of wood. The M1911 laid at the entrance which Snare would see, it was black in design with Maple wood grain handle, there was a burned brand on the side that read the letters CF on it.

While his gun was in great condition, Luciano had taken a worse hit. Flying through the old building and slamming into a old wooden beam, he felt a sharp pain in his shoulder just before he slammed into old metal equipment then finally hit the ground. Luciano groaned in pain as he held his shoulder, he saw there was a crack across his mask from within. He took a deep breath and got to his feet, his body hurt, bruised and sore already. He tried to move his arm but it only caused pain, looking down at his left shoulder he would see a long piece of wood that broke off from the beam he flew through sticking through his shoulder. Luciano's eyes widened at the grizzly sight and opened his mouth to gasp. But nothing came out, he forced himself to remain calm in these few precious moments he had to recuperate. There was still a threat.

Luciano looked up seeing his gun at the entrance and moved quickly to grab it before Snare could see it but then he heard a gun popping off which he quickly identified as a MP5, a reliable gun but whoever was firing it was a bad shot or purposely shot around him. This made Luciano move back away from his M1911, diving backwards behind a large old machine. Luciano realized quickly he had no weaponry to defend himself, whether that was purposely done by Snare or on accident didn't matter now. He had to survive now, he was the hunted. This is what Snare enjoyed, the chase. The hunt. He was being forced to play the game. Luciano quickly got to his feet and looked around his surroundings of the old warehouse, it was run down but this looked like a assembly plant, one of many that his family would run. Escavator lines were all around for him to hide around and get around quickly.

The Carmine thug growled in pain from his shoulder being pierced by the crude spear. Adrenaline began to course through his veins now, the pain residing. It was time to begin. If Snare was going to play the hunter, then Luciano had to adapt and counter his way of playing. Quickly Luciano took off deeper into the warehouse, jumping over a assembly line and making his way into the back of the warehouse where he found his first door. Snare and Remy would see that there was a long piece of wood through Luciano's shoulder. Bursting through, Luciano slammed it behind him. He himself didn't know the extent of his skills and what he was capable of doing. He had to player Trapper for now until he can figure out a way to use his powers better. Placing a small spiked ball in the wall where the door would open then one besides the door on the floor. Luciano quickly walked through the warehouse and found himself walking upstairs where he find a old medkit on the wall, it was weathered and old. Luciano opened the med kit and looked within, finding a few supplies inside he took in his hands quickly. His heart was racing and beating quickly. Was he... Enjoying this? Luciano shook the thought from his head as he left the medkit where it was and placed one of his traps within, leaving it open a bit so it was obvious that Luciano went through it but not enough to see within. If it was opened, the trap would go off.

Luciano quickly moved into a bathroom and took off his hood, the side of his head was bleeding too as Luciano looked at the supplies he took, some gauze wrap, alcoholic wipes and thick cotten pads. Luciano wouldn't be able to pull out the stick without doing more damage but he had to stop the bleeding and began to apply the pads and gauze wrap around the sharp wood to at least put pressure on his wound. He gritted his teeth and groaned as quietly as he could.

barbed-wires.png

There were few pleasures in life that instilled him with any sense of humanity, yet like a paradox, the atrocities he's committed in the name of art wrung out his heart of any remaining empathy. He was hollow, yet felt so alive. He believed himself to be a vassal like Pandora's vulgar box; brought into this world and blaming the world for it. The smile Luciano hated a rare sight since it was hardly ever seen, it was barely pulled back like a dainty curtain. A frail smile on an otherwise menacing man, and felt like a foreign expression to him. The fiery joy he once felt has simmered into a steely satisfaction, a serial killer well into his renaissance phase.

Snare landed swiftly several feet away from where Luciano had landed, noticing the hints of blood and gathered that he wasted no time making use of the foundry they would use for this exercise. Snare was taking a risk in this upcoming mission and needed a brush up on skills of his own. Snare leaning down and dabbing a finger in the bloody, pulling it up to his nose and inhaling deeply. His eyes rolling in the back of his head.

"You become nose blind to blood and it's repulsive properties once you deal in it enough, but even then, you must luxuriate in your work. Your blood smells...divine. I can't wait to feel it's warmth across my face" He said, beginning to skulk into the foundry. It was easy to play a part when it came natural; Barb wire starting to split through his legs and feet as they skittered across the ground, scraping and creaking against the rusted metal of the foundry as it extended through corridors as he passed them. A snake of wire spiraling around a rusted bridge and crushing it to pieces with a loud torrent of metal screeches. Luciano beginning to hear the sound of his wire inching close down the hallway where he ditched the med kit. A spool propping it open curiously before setting off the trap.

Snare snapping his head toward the noise before his wire picked up some of Remy's zombies; Snare couldn't help but enjoy himself. This was going to be fun. He had his work cut out for him.

Remy Summers
1677875986522.png

This felt less like a fair fight to her, and rather like a beatdown. She was here to help after all, so why not help Luciano, especially as Snare seemed to be lost in the sauce, as the kids said these days. Might as well flex the muscles she kept using anyway. She would only help Luciano by giving him the means, balancing the scale towards his side. She would not try to harm Snare- Luciano would do that anyway. "Snare, let's make things a little more challenging. I'll help the boy out, give him more of a fighting chance. It's practically bullying if you're going at him with your full strength. We can have a little fun with it. I won't attack you. I'll merely help Luciano." Remy called to Snare, seeing the blood and feeling terrible for her teammate. It was kind of Snare to have his wires avoid her. Maybe not kind, but considerate. She wasn't sure what Snare thought of her, but it was something if he didn't mean to hurt her.

Remy relayed her instructions to her group, commanding those she chose to do what she wanted using the same channel that her Quirk used to bind them together. The gunfire stopped, as three members of her six entourage broke off from the group. A gun with some bullets was passed off to another of her group, while a third climbed onto his back, the pair disappearing in a puff of blue smoke. A few poofs of smoke later, and they saw the shadow of Luciano, hiding from Snare's wires.

The small window in the bathroom opened up, revealing a man piggybacking another man, who was hanging off the window. "The Lady decided to give you a hand." The figure being carried said quietly, dropping a large gun with three armor piercing rounds gently in the sink for him. The man looked Luciano, met his gaze, and blew him a dramatic kiss and fainted before dramatically disappearing in a cloud of smoke. With that kiss, the wood slowly removed itself from Luciano's arm, mending the man's arm, taking about ten seconds to make itself akin to how his arm was before being thrown across the ruins. They appeared back at Remy's side, ready for her next move.

Luciano Carmine
1682947279337.png

Luciano was sitting in the bathroom with his face contorted with pain, he looked at the splintered wood turned spear in his shoulder, the pain was coming back as he tried his best to secure the wound, he could only clean the front of the wound, surrounding the point of penetration with gauze pads and wrap around it, but the back of his shoulder he couldn't get so he felt the warm liquid seeping down his back. It was a slow bleeding as Luciano took hold of the beam turned weapon. But the second he tried pulling or pushing, the searing pain was too much and Luciano released a barely quiet scream, having to cover his own mouth with his other hand as to not reveal his location.

Luciano was, to say at the least, probably angry with how the situation has already devolved into where he found himself. Cowering and hiding from the man that ruined his life and family. The young man let out a shuttered breath after letting the crude spear go. He wasn't sure how he was going to get out of this one. The noises of metal bending and breaking in the distance caught Luciano's attention for a moment. He was coming. He doubt Snare would kill him but accidents tend to happen, and Luciano would have 'accidentally' killed Snare if he could right now. He had lost his gun already, his quirk he just discovered a couple of weeks ago was now his only saving grace. He was able to place traps for when Snare came for him, hopefully the fool that bloodthirsty defiler of men would fall for one of them- KRUNCH Luciano's head snapped to the door upon hearing the activation of one of his traps in the distance.

Luciano was back on his feet once more and moved to the door and slowly opened it just a crack to peek outside, he saw nothing and wondered if Snare already got caught in his trap. Luciano was about to breath a sign of relief and open the door when he saw something slithering across the ground. There it was. A wire mocking the movements of a snake, this irritated Luciano once he realized it was the wires that had set off his trap. Of course he wouldn't dive in here to pull Luciano out himself. The wire moved to the medkit box that Luciano had just opened and placed his trap inside of. When the wire peered into the box, the trap went off and a massive pillar of glass erupted from the trap and trapped the wire within itself, glass even began to travel up the wire until it ended up at its source, becoming brittle and breakable within.

That was about as much as Luciano could really do with his small move pool of abilities he wielded. At least right now. Although the next part would catch Luciano off guard. He turned around ready to throw hands even with one viable arm. Seeing it was... Remy's sick creations, he relented just a little. " Your Lady, huh? " Luciano asked quietly in a mocking tone with a scrunched up face under his mask. These things sickened him, they were better off being dead. Luciano couldn't allow himself to be killed here, otherwise he would end like these thralls. Remy herself wasn't impressive looking nor stuck out to him for any reason but one. These serfs she commanded. It's what made her a bit more concerning because she commanded these things and no one would be the wiser to it.

One of them dropped a large gun in the sink, Luciano stared at it, he knew what this was. It was a Desert Eagle, he was actually impressed she would give him such a weapon. How did she even acquire such a thing? Do these disgusting abominations against God just have them on hand? Questions that didn't matter in the moment right now. Luciano was about to move to pick it up when one blew a kiss at him. He raised a brow and that was when the pain began, he fell to his knees doing his best to suppress his scream of agony. He had to pull off his hood and mask and bite his arm to make himself more quiet as the piece was removed finally. His arm then felt instantly better, Luciano's eyes widened in confusion, looking to his arm he saw that the hole in his suit was replaced by skin underneath, it has healed itself shut. Looking to the gaggle of undead, they were already gone. Luciano took a deep breath. He appreciated the help of Remy although he'd rather do this on his own so the achievement of beating Snare was muddled by the intervention of another.

Taking the gun, Luciano looked at the ammo and counted his shots. 3. Fuck. But armor piercing. This was good. Snare won't be able to hide behind his wires if these shots go off. Could he even dodge the shots? He doubted it. But Snare was full of surprises, surprises Luciano hated. Holstering his new gun in his belt, Luciano quickly pushed open the bathroom door and saw the wire that set off the trap was still encased in his glass. It probably wasn't going to be able to escape, too weak by his glass. This was a weird feeling... The glass he had encased it within now was almost frozen, he could feel the small pricks and pins of the glass within the hard surface of the wire. Siphoning it's strength or more accurately, weakening it. Luciano could feel was what beneath the glass, he could feel it's durability and what is happening underneath his own creation. The spool was useless now. This was the power of a quirk? Or just his? Best he could do right now is lay traps but to feel whatever was under or trapped in his glass was a bonus for him. He'll know when they're a threat or not now. If Snare was coming, he would come this way. He had to, he would know if his own wires were trapped. Luciano had his hand out again where another small spiked ball of green created itself, he tossed it back to the door where the wire had come from, if more wires came or Snare himself did now, they would also be trapped.

Luciano had to think smartly about this now, this factory he had to use to his advantage, maybe he could get it up and running again. Use the machinery against Snare, he's seen a couple of men die in these factories, a very dangerous place this was. 3 rounds was all Luciano had to take out Snare from this fight. The Carmine Thug ran deeper into the factory now, looking for any sort of control room, heading up a flight of stairs to another level in the warehouse, he would find that the place looked like it was stuck in time. It all looked normal still, there was dust on every surface. Luciano quickly moved through the room, being sure to place a couple more of his traps out of sight in the room for them to go off.

Carmine was aware that this was a cat and mouse game now, eventually, Snare would have to come for him. Luciano just had to force him to do so now. He had to think of what his father would do in this situation. Luciano got it. Goad tactics. He could activate the facility and use the speakers to get Snare to come into his impending labyrinth of traps, either they would get him or wear him down. Luciano had a gun too, one that Snare was not aware of having lost his outside already. Unless Remy is telling Snare of what she had already gave him then his last ace up his sleeve was gone. But he was banking on himself being a good shot and hitting Snare with one of his bullets. Continuing to move through the warehouse he would come across a small panel with japanese texts and symbols. It looked like a activation panel, buttons and a couple of levers were on this panel, but Luciano couldn't read this language. He could barely speak it, he hasn't had enough practice. Although he pressed a small green button and the panel flickered to life, the lights were dim with wear and age.

Luciano smirked under his mask and hood and began to press more buttons, slowly the warehouse began to come to life as Snare would hear the whirling of machinery and the excavation lines would move again. The gears in these machines were old but still worked. Barely. Luciano could hear them, they were far in the distance and underneath him. He was slowly getting this place under his control. Pressing a yellow button that had what looked like a megaphone on it that had the most wear on it, the symbol was missing most of its design from so much use. Probably was the most used button in here. A sound of a gentle ding dong echoed across the warehouse before Luciano's voice came through all the speakers that were still working. " Allowing your wires to do all your work for you while you can't come find me yourself? I never realized you had such cowardice hiding under all that bravado you protrude. I figured as much why my father had betrayed you, not because of your annoying personality or foolish passionate rants. Not even your sick machinations you can only justify as a meaningless artform. But because you are nothing more than a coward that can't come do the job himself. Come, 'Scared,' come find me. " Luciano then cut off the speakers and chuckled. Scared was a good mockery of his name, or so he thought to himself. Now he had to get ready.

Whether that did get Snare to come for him faster or himself did not matter much to Luciano, he had to expect the unexpected. This warehouse had many machines he could use to attack and catch Snare off guard with. Looking down from the window he was standing next to, he looked farther into the warehouse. Boxes and old assembly line machinery were littered everywhere. There could be stuff in the boxes he could use, the machinery he could also use as traps. Maybe as explosions. There was many routes and options he had.

barbed-wires.png

Snare stood, planted firmly into the ground as his wires did the heavy lifting of scouting. He wanted to see how Luciano would handle a quirk that did not need it's user close to function. Snare's fighting style and angle of attack was primarily unknown despite his criminal career; Traps, torture, and assassinations were all virtues that lent themselves to being unnoticed. It allowed him an air of mystery that made most other villains or heroes wary of trying him outright, but since joining Ryuiki. His habits have started to alter, shift, and even grow. Pinwheel gave him a taste of what head on carnage would be like with his capabilities, and it was intoxicating.

Remy's offer at a challenge was exactly what he was craving; His grueling training with Ryuiki offered him much insight into fighting multiple quirks and it was something he enjoyed, a new high to chase. If he was going to take on heroes like Pinwheel, he needed to evolve and he believed Luciano was a new drive. A new motivation to do so. "I haven't begun to try, but you may do as you will. This is not punishment outright; I want the pup to learn and be able to contend with quirks since his father sheltered him from them. Ryuiki does not need chaff, and lo, I am the best harvester around" He said

Snare quirking a brow as the coils that encountered the trap were encased in glass; squirming and unable to break out. The farther his wire was from his person, the slower their reaction time was, but they were also losing their tensile strength. He craned his head as Luciano spoke over the intercom; surprised by his level of showmanship for this exercise. He was almost proud. If it wasn't for that jab at his 'meaningless artform'. He knew what game he was trying to pull; It had to be a lure. The aspect of cowardice never translated, and so it felt more an attempt to gauge the response of a foe. It was a good skill to have, but calling his work 'meaningless' was either a good gamble or a foolish petty act...because it got the reaction the boy was wanting. The coils throughout the warehouse peeling back, except the coil that Luciano had caught. Those wires being severed where they were caught by the glass.

"Do you think I was using my lures out of fear? I was giving you time to prepare, and it seems you've been using it wisely. I'm afraid I'll have to punish you for calling my work meaningless; I'll show you the fruits of my work, the years I spent training and suffering for my masachism avant garde" Snare tearing away his clothes and outstretched his arms; barbwire swarmed him like insidious bees; driving through his arms and weaving through his biceps. His entire body being perforated. The sound a mixture of a cow in a meet grinder and keys in a washing machine...and then silence. Luciano heard nothing for several moments before a -screech- resonated through the hall where Luciano's trap was set off.

The sound of terrible footsteps could be heard, a much slower gait than Snare usually had. A screech happening with each step; Luciano seeing a shape through his glass trap and likely due to the nature and his relation to his glass; saw snare and the barbed wire suit he's woven through himself. Snare throwing a punch, weaved barbwire in his knuckles bursting before contact and smashing the trap to pieces; recombining with his severed wire.

"I can hold this form for 313 seconds, if you can survive for that long, I'd say your stamina, quirk reaction time, and overall battle awareness will grow exponentially. This is what destroyed your father's empire, my 'meaningless' artform. What does that make your father's life work? less than meaningless? Let's find out!" Snare's calm demeanor shedding away in a momentary blip of freedom and ecstasy as his vocal chords were raw from shouting in the form he was in. His hands raising up; hoisting an invisible conductor's wand. A firm step of his foot causing ripples of barb wire to pierce the ground before he pirouetted and sliced through the tight hallway around him, crippling it's integrity, and causing the hall to buckle.

"My Dance of A Thousand Deaths"

keyni-huggable2.jpg

Remy Summers
1677875986522.png
Snare had accepted her challenge, which gave her free reign to help out, in her own way. This meant that she had to slow him down even more than he was slowed down. She loved having her entourage work together, combine powers to make new possibilities happen that could never have happened without teamwork.

Her pair came back, the teleporter placing the healer gently on the ground at her feet. They had done a good job, and was proud of him, as she was proud of all of her Quirked who did their jobs well. She took off her sweater, putting it under the man's head gently as he slept, exhausted.

Might as well talk to Snare, let the banter keep rolling. He was allowing her to be freer with her speech, a gift in itself. "Luciano needs to learn how to both strengthen himself, but how to take the help of others. Being powerful is all well and good, but he has to learn that Red River will have his back. Two Quirk users together can outperform one stronger one. Though if possible, try to avoid my people. It's a pain to replace them. Though I believe you can do it. Yo" Remy did like talking to Snare, as he was one of the few who did not shun her ability. He saw it as art, and even though he had a few screws loose, that fact alone made him worth spending time with. Having someone celebrate her Quirk rather than shun it was a heady thing.

First, she had to see what she had on her to slow him down. One was down, and one was for movement. She had to rely on her other four to really to something. An idea came to her, prompting her to pull out a notepad and a pen, write something down, crumple it, and hand off the note.

She sent her teleporter to Luciano to find him, to send him one more message. It took longer this time, but after shoving himself in a vent that was almost too small, a small, wrapped paper ball would bounce into Luciano's lap.
IF you are on your last legs, come to me. -Remy The note read, another offering of help for the man who was immediately on the defensive. The teleporter would come back to Remy, who would give him a water bottle from her bag, giving him a soft caress, like a mother who was proud of her children. "Good job, Ren. Watch over Ran. You earned a break. " Remy murmured to him, letting the man have some rest after the use of his Quirk.

Her attention turned to two of her Quirked users, the one who made items appear, and a new one, who looked positively massive. The quirk user's arm seemed to disappear, coming out with a large five gallon container of black liquid, handing it off to the massive man.
The massive man seemed to harden for a moment, one beat, two beats, before he screamed, running straight for the ruins. He ran past Snare, completely ignoring him, going straight for the entrance of the ruins. The entrance disappeared in a cloud of powder as the man destroyed the doorway, running deeper inside, intentionally hitting doorways along the way to make them unusable. When he came to the stairways, he smashed them to a pulp with a growl, before carefully pouring the black grease on it, so Snare would have a harder time getting to Luciano on the top floor. Luciano would have to find a new way upstairs- but if it hindered him, it would hinder Snare as well.

Luciano Carmine
1682947279337-png.1083955

As Luciano had turned off the speakers, he was feeling pretty good about himself, he knew that calling Snare's sickening hobbies meaningless would make the unhinged monster that he was come for him. He was too proud of his own work to not do so. Anyone that enthralled by the desecration of the human body would think their acts to be an artwork needed to be seen by all. It's all he had in his pathetic life. Luciano moved to a console that had cameras on it, they were older, but he could see Snare just clearly. His face was hard to see but his body language looked like he was bothered by what Carmine had said. Luciano chuckled and laughed seeing how his words got to the edgy sicko, Luciano checked other cameras that got a better look of Snare. He was mouthing off like Luciano could hear him or care about what he had to say right now. Probably some remark of his achievements of taking down his father's empire.

But what Luciano was not expecting was Snare's wires to recoil back to their controller as the man ripped off his shirt which at first had Luciano confused until his entire body was enveloped by all his wires in which Luciano removed his hood and stared at the monitor, " Are you fucking serious? " He whispered to himself. " Of course, he can fucking transform into a monster. Well at least he shows what he really is. " Luciano growled out of frustration, how the hell was he going to take that thing on? Taking the Desert Eagle out and looking at it for a moment, he knew he wasn't going to beat Snare with just this thing. From what it looked like, Snare was still in there, he just to get through all the wires and reach his body. That part would be difficult. Armor piercing could only do so much... Then the idea hit him. He could use his glass to wear down the wires on the surface and fire through where he sticks his quirk onto. Could penetrate through and take him out of this monstrous form. But that was wishful thinking, it would be difficult to do such a thing when he knew nothing of what this form was capable of.

Looking back to the monitor he saw Snare finally begin to move, he could hear the distant roars he was calling out to him. As Luciano began to think quickly to himself, he heard something in the vents and looked up, pulling his pistol out quickly just for a piece of paper to fall onto the ground and whatever was in the vent to crawl away. Luciano narrowed his eyes before moving to the paper, picking up and reading it was from Remy. How the hell did she locate him so easily? Well, if she was capable of doing so, then Snare wasn't too far from finding him either. He appreciated the help from her, but he felt like she was helping too much. He'd rather learn through pain and trauma, but turning down help when it involved hurting Snare was something he couldn't do. Turning to the console again he saw Snare move into the facilities, he could hear Snare coming too, smashing through the hallways of the warehouse. Luciano took a deep breath and shook his head, " Okay... Okay. You can do this. " He whispered to himself as he grabbed his hood and flipped it over his head again.

Luciano had already set traps, ready for Snare. These should help with his plan of weakening the integrity of his current form, be easier to take him out or suppress him. The young man was about to move away from the monitor when he saw a figure chasing after Snare, " Wait what the hell is that? " He asked no one in particular, not even himself. He was trying to make sense of this himself. They ran pass Snare and, in the distance, Luciano could hear KRUNCH KRUNCH KRUNCH KRUNCH KRUNCH which made the Carmine thug snap his head with widened eyes. " Remy.... You stupid... " He growled intensely under his hood but not finishing the sentence, her thrall was setting off each trap he had made for Snare that he had prepared. Luciano kicked the nearby stool next to him, " Fuck! " Now he had to adapt again. Moving to the stairs ready to move down them, he would see this large man standing there with a barrel of... Grease?

The thrall Remy had sent in was all covered in glass, most of his body was covered in explosions of glass and others were completely covered, weaking his already dead body. " Hey! Get the fuck out of here! Go be a slave somewhere else! " Luciano yelled down the stairs while throwing a hand up like he was trying to wave off the undead, now he couldn't escape the only way he knew of. Looking back at the office he was in; he saw only the window next to the console as his way out. Luciano turned back to look at this massive man and shook his head. He wanted to shoot the damn thrall through its head and end its miserable existence. But he can't afford to waste a bullet when he had three rounds. So instead, Luciano created another one of his spiked balls of glass and threw it down the stairs at the massive thrall where it landed its stomach before exploding and throwing the massive man backwards into the wall and getting more grease all over the place while having a massive pillar of glass stuck through his body. Luciano's frustration was getting the better of him at the moment, he needed to calm down and think with a level head.

Moving back through the office, Luciano grabbed a chair along the way and threw it at the large window and broke it that lead deeper into the warehouse. Looking down at where he was at, there was a massive forklift underneath him. But it looked pretty far down, about ten feet down. Fuck. He didn't want to jump down. Luciano could hear Snare coming and had to escape quickly before he was found and cornered. Grabbing the edge of the window and letting his body fall while still holding to get himself closer to the ground, Luciano would let go and land on top of the forklift, catching himself on the top of it while letting out a heavy breath. He quickly got off the forklift and looked around the warehouse, there was machines everywhere he could use as cover or offensive tactics. Luciano made his way down the many machines, placing a small piece of his glass on every other machine he passed to rig it to explode if anything other than himself got too close.

Luciano would reach a medium sized box within the warehouse and try to open it, he saw it had a rusted lock on it and pulled out the gun Remy had given to him, next he pistol whipped the lock and broke it off. Luciano chuckled and pocketed his gun before opening the box to see the contents within but all there was within was machine parts, nothing of interest or help with his current situation. Damn. Luciano moved to an assembly line machine and knelt down next to it; he was looking for his next move now, what could he use to stop Snare or hurt him? He could hide but that wasn't how Luciano rolled or fought.

keyni-huggable2.jpg

barbed-wires.png
(Iron Maiden Form)

There was no greater pleasure than to reveal his magnum opus; the culmination of his torture techniques and years of masochism and sadism perfected. He could handle a staggering amount of pain, and allowed him to dawn this impractically damaging suite of self sacrifice. The power and versatility it gave him, however, was also staggering. The strength of his wires erupting from him like giant metal fists as he attempted to ward off the debris from an unexpected explosion. The sheer amount of debris burying him, and causing a momentary silence to the screeching melody of his created every time he moved.

He was slower in this form, sluggish. It was something he wasn't accustomed to. He felt more than a few pieces of debris nearly crushed his shoulders. The Iron Maiden defending against any severe injury. Remy had quite a few tricks up her sleeve and these two weasels working together were a problem for any lone pursuer. It was what made this so fun! The moment he joined Red River, he had been surrounded by strong opponents whom he desired to face. The bond created by Ryuiki's tattoo abating the most lethal of those desires, but something unlocked in him when he started to fight more challenging forces than rural families of four.

The pressure, stress, and pain allowed him to grow. Trauma a temple to him where he harnessed everything into a mantra of damnation. Wire bursting through the rubble in droves as he extended his hand and spun wire around it in a crescendo of gathering momentum. The debris cascading dissolving off him like steam from coffee. His timer was ticking, and he could only guess Luciano was begrudgingly accepting Remy's help in order to set up further annoyances. This boy interested him and only pressure would reveal how much he needed to work on his quirk. Snare's laugh tearing at his vocal chords as he kicked out of the remaining rubble and lumbered forward, making his way deeper.

"You were so sure at the meeting that your gun would've done something, otherwise you wouldn't have even thought about it right?. I am sure our dear Remy has given you something. Why haven't you used it? Perhaps you realize it will do NOTHING" Snare shouted "Who is the coward now? I was showing you kindness playing around, but your ideals and your father's irritate me. Ryuiki will no doubt kill me if I go too far, but will that happen before I get my hands around your throat? Shall we find out?" Snare seethed, approaching an oily and glassed mess of a staircase. The glass a pillar that was directly blocking the path. This is what he wanted to see "Yes, this glass is good. Imagine if you had trained it since you were young, it'd be as strong as my wire easily, sharper. We are catching up on the basics quite quickly, this one you are learning is quirk abilities. My dance of death is one...here is another..." Snare spooling only a few inches of wire onto the floor before he shifted his shoulders and lowered his stance; kicking into the air and performing a tumbling flip into a somersault and causing the slack of wire to razorblade in a vertical slice on the glass pillar, causing it to explode and shatter.

A heavy set march up the stairs causing immediate distress as the oil threatened to topple him over; wires from his feet piercing into the ground and planting him in place. A momentary stall as he had to actively loosen and drill the wires into each stair as he ascended, but furthered the not so distant cacophony he made. A mix of those machine traps being set off as he passed them; glass shearing against his wire and continuing to stall his pursuit.

tumbling-flip.gif

Remy Summers
1677875986522.png

The ruins had many holes in it, so Remy was able to hear Luciano's yelled comment, something that made her grit her teeth. He wasn't a slave, he was hers! If this is what would happen when she helped the boy, then she washed her hands of him this fight. "Don't worry Snare! He's all yours now. He doesn't want my help, so I'll oblige him." Remy called to Snare, anger in her voice letting him know that Luciano had messed up. Unless something truly terrible happened, like heroes appearing, she wouldn't be providing any more help to the boy, as he didn't want her help.

The massive man ran back at her command, stopping in front of her with a pained grunt. "Don't worry Len. It'll take me a little time to fix you up." Remy told him soothingly, leading the man to sit in front of her. Remy sent the zombies to the perimeter to stand guard, having faith that Snare could take on Luciano on his own. She reached out, touching the man's chest, darkness coalescing all around her as she strained to fix the damage Luciano had done to her reanimated person. Luckily the man hadn't done damage to the point of no return, otherwise she would have gone for him, and Ryuiki wouldn't like peeling Luciano off the floor after she obliterated him. But he hadn't, and thus that wasn't a concern. It hurt her when one of hers died, when it wasn't her doing the severing. It was like a piece of her soul leaving every time it happened, which was like a psychic hit to her emotions.

It took a little time to fix Len, strengthening the bond between them, fixing the reanimated body. Her magic weaved into the man's body, mending skin, pushing out the glass so he looked like he was before the fight had begun. For the reanimated, it was as if they were still alive in all ways, so it would hurt them if she didn't fix it. It took energy and mental strain to fix the mess Luciano had caused, especially as her others were always there, her Quirk always on to keep multiple functioning people alive, and out of wherever the dead went to when they died.

She was only half-listening to Snare when his words made her stop- as far as she knew, Snare didn't have those Britishy mannerisms-which was him calling her "dear Remy" stuck out- causing her brain to short-circuit. Shit, she needed a second to think about that one, especially during this battle. She called on her Quirked user, who reached out, pulling bags of trail mix for everyone in the party, handing them out. Soon, Remy was sitting with her entourage, eating snacks, strengthening the bonds with her people, trying not to obsess over why Snare would call her "dear."

Luciano Carmine
1683127215359.png

As Luciano hid, waiting for Snare to trudge his way along, Luciano's hand felt numb and it was bothering him. Quickly he had taken off his glove to take a look and saw something that nearly scared him. His entire left hand was glass, he swallowed and raised his sleeve and see how far it went and it was nearly to his elbow. This revelation terrified the young man, what the hell was happening to him? He pressed and felt his arm, it was see through and hard, probably harder than bone. He could move it relatively easily like he was moving his hand. He couldn't feel it despite touching and feeling it, but it still worked. Was this his quirk drawback? He turned into what he created? He wasn't sure if his arm would come back eventually or if it was stuck like this. He'll have to wait and find out.

Luciano took a deep breath as he pulled the gun out that Remy had given to him, he took the magazine out and counted the bullets he had again. 3. Three shots to make count in this very one sided fight. Snare was fighting using his trained quirk and full force. Luciano had just discovered his quirk and now had to fight using his brain and precision. He was a big disadvantage not knowing much about Snare's wires. The only thing he did know what that his glass was able to weaken matter it was stuck on, sap it's strength and durability. But with so many layers of wires around Snare, this was going to be a tough fight. He could hear the annoying bastards bellowing even at where he was at. Putting his glove back on and cocking the barrel of his gun to place one in the chamber, Luciano stood up after hiding his gun in his belt. " WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP ALREADY! "

Luciano roared as he could hear the transformed Snare approaching. " You love hearing your own voice, you masochistic fuck! Put your own wires up your dick and shut the fuck up! " Luciano called as he looked around, he had barely any time left before Snare would find him. He did see two chains attached to a steel beam hanging from the ceiling that was holding a catwalk up. These places were very janky and unsafe, luckily he could use the environment to his advantage, although he was sure in one hit from snare he was done for. The machine he was standing next still had the glass caltrop on it, he took the caltrop off and moved away from the assembly lines.

But just as Luciano began to move, he felt his traps begin to go off, he had already reached the office he was previously in. Looking back to the window, his traps went off, attempting to pierce and cover random parts of Snare's form in the strength sapping material. Luciano then yelled up at the office where the broken window was at. " Hey asshole! I'm down here! Why don't you come say all those meaningless words to my face, you bitch! Hiding in a suit of wire because it reflects your own unhinged mind and insecurities you have! You think your displays and actions are art but it's nothing but a baseless excuse you have to justify for your meaningless existence! Fuck you! " Luciano called across the last room of the warehouse he was in. This was it, the final stand for the night. He'd have to put everything he had into these remaining few minutes. He couldn't hear what Snare or Remy was previously saying until Snare got closer. He didn't care, he had this thing to deal with.

Holding his remaining caltrop in his hand, he stood ready to take on Snare, or as ready as he could be. He did what he could to prepare so hopefully there was payoff. He didn't want to lose to this torture thirsty pig, but he knew this was just their first training. Taking a deep breath, Luciano pulled his hood over his head, ready for what's to come next.

keyni-huggable2.jpg

barbed-wires.png
(Iron Maiden Form)

Snare was impressed with his ingenuity; the glass a good means of a trap, and had an unexpected effect. The glass remnants left from set off traps sapping the strength of the wire it was stuck against. Weak points that could be abused if attacked properly. There was no better teacher than duress. Moonlight peeling back the dark visage of Snare's Iron Maiden; It had pieces missing and still had glass plastered across the chest and legs.

Snare lumbered and twisted into the room where Luciano made his last stand. Snare played with the idea of killing him, but was a bluff. He knew Luciano likely doubted or didn't understand the tattoo's nature yet, and took advantage of that. Snare found that his teaching method was rather direct; crushing coal with surmounting hopelessness in order to produce a vicious diamond.

"Conviction is good, yours is strong isn't it? I will not be your only threat in the world that tattoo has dragged you in. This effort is to prepare you for the prison break, and make sure I am ready...for the plan-"

Glass across the right side of his head caused the wire to crumble; revealing his face once more. An almost proud smile across it; A pale eye boring into Luciano. Years of cold blooded murder etching hell into his eyes, perhaps a warning of a potential future. "Your glass did that didn't it? If you would have accepted Remy's help; you've stood more of a chance, but you are still learning more about your quirk." Snare beginning to march closer; unclear on his intent as he slowed his gait. Eye looking farther down, toward his glassed hand "A drawback? a worthy sacrifice for your efforts tonight. We're done for the time being." The mood shifting as the iron maiden rusted and crumbled into dust; deactivated. Snare completely naked; and riddled with small holes that were slowly, but surely beginning to heal. "Only if your life is on the line, should you put in all your effort. My timer is quite important for my...longevity" He said, patting Luciano on the head before turning his back. A lack of caution, or trust in Ryuiki's work, causing him to trust Luciano won't stab him in the back...or perhaps it was that he could handle such a scenario, it was hard to tell with such an inscrutable man.

Snare finding Remy and seeming to be the one to start a conversation for once "Our training is done for the night, I'd say pressure did him good. Those traps are going to be fun to see in action" Snare said with a insidious laugh, pulling her hand into a kiss. "It is a marvel to see your creations in work Miss Summers, I was so filled with lovely vitriol when I saw the snarecrow in action. What a collaboration; Here I thought prudes have dominated the world. Shall we make our way back? I need to prepare for the prison break. Little old me is going to the clink remember?" Snare making his way back to the car and fitting into a spare set of clothes he had brought in preparation.

Remy Summers
1677875986522.png
Remy was casually watching, but her mind was elsewhere, making her stare into the distance without actually looking. This training session had given her things to think about, not only Snare’s words, but also her own training. Maybe she could do more than bring back people- maybe she could go even further back. She had seen an article for the mammoth museum in Japan, and it was in almost pristine condition. Could she add a mammoth to her group, or even a bony dinosaur? The possibilities were endless. Though she would have to train, push herself past her limits so adding a mammoth wouldn’t be too much.

Remy came too as Snare and Luciano made their way back to her, looking at Snare, who had holes in his body, no clothes on- he was naked. Her face enflamed at that instant, her mind immediately snapping to her entourage to bring the man a blanket. A blanket was produced, right as Snare strode up to her, taking her hand, and kissing it.

Her brain stuttering, her mouth agape, Remy commanded Len to take the blanket and hold it in front of Snare as he changed. Her hand felt like he had marked it with the warm press of his lips. Holy Shit. He had meant it when he had called her his dear.

“I don’t think they’ll be time to write you a letter while you’re in there.” Remy shot back, mainly on reflex, even as her mind was going as nuts as a child on a sugar rush. This was Snare: artist, murderer, maniac, and he had kissed her. He liked her ability, and somehow, he liked her as well.

She settled herself in the back seat again when Snare was dressed, her mind in a whirl.

Luciano Carmine
luciano-3-png.1081866

As Luciano stared at his incoming defeat making its way towards him, he took a deep breath then exhaled, he had a plan of attack, he could see his glass was wearing down Snare's wires. Luciano had a clear shot at Snare, he decided to show his last ace up his sleeve and reveal the gun that Remy had kindly given him. He even pointed it at the man aiming for the hole in his wired avatar, seeing Snare's bare body. That was where he would fire at. But before he could, Snare would let go of his form and notice his hand, Luciano looked to his hand and saw that he hadn't covered it up correctly. " What? That's it? No more? Hey! I totally had you! " Luciano growled seeing his naked body, not that Luciano cared much, he had seen many naked men before. But his entire body... Was fucking disgusting. Scars everywhere and he wasn't if he was supposed to look like that down there... But this image would not leave his memory, a burned image in his mind. " You are a very disgusting looking monster. " Luciano growled taking his hood off to breath fresh air properly.

Seeing that he wasn't going to bother covering himself as they made their way back towards the car to Remy, Luciano ran after him, " Hey! Wait! Use my jacket at least! Cover yourself like a gentleman in front of a lady, you classless beast. " Luciano started to take off his cape but it was already too late and he sighed out of frustration, throwing his hands up when he still went out in front of Remy. Probably just to embarrass her or get her thinking. Luciano shook his head then looked to the ground and saw his weapon on the ground, the 9mm he had before he was thrown into the warehouse. Luciano picked it up and stared at it. He took a deep breath realizing that he would never allow himself to become unarmed again. Holstering it in his belt and taking the gun Remy gave him and placing it in his belt too before he walked to the car. He took off his glove and stared at his glass hand. This was his drawback, huh? He became less of who he is? He wasn't sure if his hand was going to convert back to flesh blood and bone. Time would tell. With a sigh, Luciano kept his glove off and pocketed it.

Father... Luciano thought, I am sorry for what I am becoming. He silently apologized staring at the gloomy sky above. This city was dead. He was becoming more familiar with this power and learning more. Quirks were still something he did not like, but a lot less now. He had learned a good lesson today. Even though he was stripped of nearly everything, it was his quirk that he had left and that he had used efficiently. He wasn't even too sure if he was able to beat Snare today. He was positive his plan would not have worked. But he still learned a lot about himself today. And for that he was grateful. Not for Snare or Remy. But for the opportunity that Ryuiki had given him. He still didn't like him and found him too paranoid. But he allowed him in regardless of what his family was and how much of a hold on Italy they had. Luciano made a silent prayer and headed to the car and got into the front seat, ready to drive. " I don't want to hear anything from you, Snare. Let me think quietly. " Luciano warned him, he wanted to think on how he needed to prepare for this prison break. There was a lot that was going to go on into it. He needed to best be mentally and physically prepared.

barbed-wires.png

Snare did not mind the blanket that was put around, giving an exaggerated bow toward the friendly face that aided in that endeavor. His piercing gaze flicking toward, quirking his eyebrow at her kneejerk response. her tongue curt and sharp as a whip. Snare switching it up as he liked to do, and decided to sit next to Remy in the back; letting the blanket lavish him for a moment. Snare enjoying the unexpected, or rather, first expressions of hers. He had a subset of the internet obsessed with crimes as the tragedy vultures loved his work even if they damned it all the same...yet she was different.

Snare leaning forward impromptu; breath against her own in an instant; his hand reach up behind her and...clicking a release for a compartment in the middle. Snare taking the spare clothes he prepared; knowing the iron maiden left him completely void of viable clothing. Snare's hand grazing her chin, raising only a millimeter.

"Shall we make time later to explore...whatever this is, perhaps?" He questioned; taking no time to get dressed in a much more slate outfit of charcoal black; pinstripes of dull yellow hidden underneath a black trench coat. His wounds healing for the most part; the glass causing his wires to go numb, something that was quite a nuisance. Snare showing his arm to Luciano, giving him what he asked for but showing the damage his quirk inflicted.

Snare would eventually leave them before they made it all the way back to base "The plan starts with me, and the stage calls. If they know I want to get captured, then it all falls apart. I can't hold back, especially if I see some badges on those boy scouts out there! In the meantime, Luciano, I want you to surprise me with a quirk ability when Ryuiki gives you the go ahead. My dances, the iron maiden. These are tools in my kit; different fireamrs for different reasons correct? Create something 'trusty'" Snare said, for once lacking any derision. Snare pulling Remy into a full kiss; breaking it as he fell out of the car; laughing as a stray wire launched him through the air like a sinister tether ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back