• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Dawn of Justice] A Hero's Start

Ohara Michi
Michi.jpg

Michi Uniform.png

It seemed that others in the class were excited to show off their quirks once Renee and Ko had done so. Unfortunately, two more students weren't able to help themselves and went ahead of Michi and her fluffy-haired friend. The first was the metal giant that sat behind her in class. Although she expected him to be relatively strong, she didn't expect him to dent the metal floor and, even after that, set the area around himself on fire. "H-he can do that too? Even when he already has a body like that?" she wondered, eyes wide and mouth hanging open a little from the display. It'd be hard to compare whether the magic girl or the metal boy had a more impactful performance, but both seemed incredibly strong. Unlike the camouflage girl, the metal boy didn't brag either, simply returning to the group after the display. "So cool. That's how you show you're strong." She thought to herself, nodding as she appreciated the simple but domineering effect.

Michi couldn't help but feel a little sorry for the next boy, however. He had to follow up two solid acts and one with a lot of...personality. He was taking it well, though, just enjoying seeing everyone's quirks like she was. Although he had said his quirk wasn't flashy, he still managed to show off his skill and the utility of his quirk with how he had handled it. The effect was weaker due to those before him, but Michi couldn't help but give a small applause after he finished. She still felt slightly bitter about the two cutting ahead, but neither seemed to have bad intentions like the red-haired girl, and they were entertaining to watch.

Thankfully, Mr. Chikafuji started addressing the class before anyone else could get too carried away. It seemed like he was familiar with what everyone could do and had already planned around how to have everyone train. The fluffy-haired boy's name had turned out to be Toshiro, and surprisingly enough, it turned out that he'd be paired with her. She didn't quite understand the details of his quirk from the conversation, but it seemed like Toshiro would be giving commands to her. She got especially excited when she was permitted to use, and they were shown an arena meant for combat. Her boiling blood soon went straight to her face at the unexpected compliment of being called cute by Mr. Chikafuji and that they belonged in a magazine.
"H-huh? U-um, t-that's..." stuck between wanting to deny that she was cute and not wanting to deny her teacher, Michi couldn't come up with a coherent response.

Fortunately, before Michi self-destructed for the second time that day, Mr. Chikafuji moved on to the other students. She was especially satisfied when the camouflage girl, Ko, got reprimanded. It felt like Mr. Chikafuji went a little too easy on her considering her attitude, but Michi was satisfied that the issue got addressed at least. Although she couldn't piece together what everyone had, there seemed to be quite a variety of quirks in the class. She heard things about recharging, heavy emphasis on butter for some reason, barriers, and even...ghosts?. Michi couldn't help but tilt her head at that last one, thinking she had misheard.

Toshiro, surprisingly, seemed just as eager as Michi, being the first to head towards the directed area after Mr. Chikafuji was finished. Once they had arrived, he gave a somewhat vague explanation of his quirk. "I think I kinda get it." she said as she nodded unsurely to Toshiro's words. "So you can tell people what to do, and they do it, but better?" she questioned. "That's pretty cool! It's like you're a king, or maybe a general, or something." Initially unsure of how to think of the quirk, she started to get excited imagining him giving out orders on a battlefield to his allies and overwhelming his enemies with his charisma. "Ohara Michi at your service, my lord!" straightening her posture and adopting a serious expression, she saluted before quickly laughing and grinning, unable to keep up her silly act.

"Hm. As for me..." Michi started as she thought about how to explain her abilities the most concisely. "My quirk is Sheep. Like most animal quirks, it comes with the usual enhanced senses. she began. "There's obviously the sheep features like my ears, tail, wool, and horns, as well, but there's also my eyes." she explained, indicating her slightly larger than expected, black rectangular irises. "Since they're like this, my field of vision is a lot wider than most people's. I can pick up most things around me unless it's right behind me. On top of that, it's pretty easy for me to pick up movement." as she continued, she waved her hand back and forth from the side of her head as a bit of an example.

"Besides that, my legs are a bit stronger than others. I'm pretty fast, and my kicks pack a...well, good punch." laughing a little at the irony, Michi stretched and relaxed as she finished her explanation. "Long story short, order me to kick a robot and run into them with these" patting her horns, she chuckled a bit more. "If you really wanna let me show off, you can have me fight it while it attacks from the side." she smirked proudly, imagining the opportunity.

Last edited:
Kikigawa Takehiko

Kukigawa Takehiko.JPGPortrait_-_Moby_&_Remy.png

Garbage Pail Kid Garbage Pail Kid slifer37 slifer37

Takehiko didn't hear half of what Chikafuji-Sensei said to him. He had honestly been so lost in the technology that he stopped being aware of the physical room for a while. In his free time, he'd like to come back to this room and poke around more just to see what he could find in the coding and such. Perhaps he could incorporate things he learned from it into Moby and Remy or into something new like a fight suit. He'd been wanting to build his own augmented ability suit for a while but his skill level wasn't quite there yet. For now, though, he turned his attention to Rowan. He didn't catch the full instructions but he heard the bit about her barriers and cooperation. "So, you can make barriers?" He ran his fingers over Remy. "Remy and Moby are pretty durable and have some electric stun guns built-in along with capture nets but that's really it. I suppose we could try brute force and stun guns to test your barrier limits. Then again... Sensei said to work on cooperation. Hm..." He crossed his arms, leaving his robots to free-float again. "Any ideas?"

Chiyo Oda & Ghost
Interaction: NeramoDJI NeramoDJI
Chiyo.1.png

A swirl of emotions ran through Chiyo at one of the the most surpassing times. She had grown use to the fear, the scorn, the disgust that most normal people had when they saw the ghost. How children went dead silence or screamed for their parents, how her peers had called her creepy, gross, or a a scum that was probably using her quirk to spy on people, she had even grown to the adults attempting to hide their discomfort around her. Even the teachers she previously had made a point to avoid her eyes, everyone did except for her parents who had grown numb to the ghost. What she had not been prepared for was the complete lack of reaction from Solaris.

He hadn't backed up, he hadn't shown any sign of fear, all he had done was brace himself for the impact of the ghost and loudly spoken in his monotone voice. Chiyo was confused, nervous, and yet slightly relieved. The constant state of anxiety she had when ever the ghost was visible to someone had waned, instead replaced by that confusion. Instead of Solaris stepping back like seh had thought he would, it was Chiyo who took not one but two step backs. Her classmates confidence, defiance, and sense of ease... was too damn cool.

With Solaris's show of defiance, the Ghost broke out into a manic laugh. It's eyes wide as it's mouth gaped open bearing it's shadowy mix of a smile and snarl. The flames did not stop the ghost, but it did slow it down. The fire washed around it, causing the already dark form to appear like a demon from hell emerging from the flames. Bits of it's form were burned away only to be replaced by the darkness spewing from the corner of it's mouth. Curling it's right hand into a fist, it slammed itself forward towards the center of the flame, aiming a strike at his chest. Ghost was certainly not as strong as the metal beast before him, but that didn't mean he couldn't pack a punch.

ddo8pwb-6308494b-79a7-4b16-9c54-088507058ae1.png

Solaris Downer
1671854328967.png
Solaris saw the steps that Chiyo had taken back, a slight widening of his eyes showing on his face. Did he make the flames too hot? He hopes he didn't accidentally hurt her or anything, this was just supposed to be training after all. Maybe he should take the flames down and go and apologize? She looked really small and fragile. But then again, almost everyone did compared to himself. Maybe he should give her more credit.

However, his thinking was interrupted by a ghostly fist slamming into his chest, causing him to grunt and shift his stance, remembering now he was still in a fight with this ghostly figure. Turning his gouts of flame off for the time being, he started to focus on how to fight this ghostly thing. From how she behaved around it, it seemed like it bullied her, so maybe this would be a good time to teach this bully a lesson. No one as cute and nice as her should get bullied by anything, even a ghost.

Taking in the information he could gather from the charge, he noticed the beast had healed quite a lot from the flames, like nothing had happened, but it seemed to be healed from the shadows pouring from it's mouth, Rhis's eyes narrowing as he got an idea.

He thrusted his hand that was in front of himself up, trying to use the close proximity of the ghost to grab what he figured was it's chin, and the other hand swung around over to go to the top of it's head, trying to force it's mouth closed, starting to channel the heat vents on his hands, trying to burn up the head of the monster. Oh shoot, he's supposed to say something witty right? Uhh, lets see what would be something cool to say. Definitely something connected to fire, so... ooh! Since it's like a ghost, and ghosts are at halloween, maybe something about like fire and spooky things?

"Back in Germany, SPIRITS. WE. BURN." He rumbled as his hands exploded into flame on the ends of the ghosts head that he had tried to grab, his eyes staring towards the ghost. Hell yeah! That's the kind of cool thing he wanted to say, hopefully Chiyo thought it was cool too. After all, it wouldn't help if he wanted to be cool but she thought it was just lame.

Chiyo Oda & Ghost
Interaction: NeramoDJI NeramoDJI
Chiyo.1.png

Her hand twitched in discomfort as Chiyo watched ghost dive through the flames head first with even the slightest bit of hesitation. Ghost had never been in a real fight before. He has of course watched his fair share of action movies alongside Chiyo, and watched the self defense classes Chiyo's parents signed her up for. That didn't mean he was a master fighter. Sure ghost probaly knew the limits of it's own body better then Chiyo did. One thing the girl had noticed was that Solaris had turned off his central flames shortly after she had stepped back. That was around the same time that Ghost had gotten close, but surly it would have been more effective to try and pin Ghost next to his body and use the central flames instead of grappling ghost head and using the flames from his hands. Could Solaris overheat, and did he overheat? Or was Solaris switching to a less effective to avoid collateral damage? Considering her and ghost were regrettably a duo, it probably was the latter. He must have reached his limit for the central flame. It wouldn't make sense for him to have used a less effective tactic to avoid hitting her.

Even though Chiyo questioned his switch in tactics, she had to admit he at least had the air and appearance of a hero already down. The one liner about spirits could have been a little better, but the calm authoritative tone made up for it. The loud metallic voice helped as well making him sound rather confident but not overly so. She even found herself nodding slightly in agreement with his statement, and she didn't know a damn thing about Germany. It was clear to Chiyo, that Solaris was already miles ahead of her in the pursuit of becoming a hero

Ghost smile twisted from a satisficed grin, to an expression of downright euphoria as his fist struck the solid metal. The feeling of the impact and the grunt from Solaris sent shivers of delight running through his body. All of a sudden his good vibes were replaced with a different kind of warmth, as his head was grasped between the palms of Solaris's hands. The boy then made some ridiculous statement about burning ghost before lighting his entire head on fire. The heat coursed through out his head and he could feel his body rushing to keep up with the out put of heat, yet he was not worried. If anything it just made things more exciting.

"You don't burn the ghost" He grumbled through a clenched dark jaw, "You burn the witch behind them" he chuckled as he locked directly into Solaris's eyes. Chiyo bristled at Ghost response, the bastard was trying to sell her out to save himself. Before she could retort to the ghost, it continued, "If you don't, then you better be prepared for a painful fight." Not bothering to try and free his trapped head he spread his arms to the side, and brought them down together towards the side of Solaris's head. Most animals had the same weakness, there ears. Hit their ears hard enough and it would mess with the brain itself. If a normal human could be disoriented, wounded, or even temporarily disabled by a strong enough impact, then why not Solaris. In this case Solaris was made of metal, how much louder would the ringing in his ears be? How much more effective. Ghost wasn't sure how it would work or even where Solaris's ears were, so instead he guessed and aimed for the space on his head right under the large side horns that made up the bottom the the head crest hoping that his theory would work.

ddo8pwb-6308494b-79a7-4b16-9c54-088507058ae1.png

Seikatsu Mirai
1674338463083.png

Mirai was shocked and wasn't sure how to feel when he heard Isiah respond positively to his bare bones description of his quirk. It felt good not to be painted as the villain so soon, but part of him worried that would change if the details of his quirk became known. No need to linger on such thoughts though and thankfully his partner seemed keen to demonstrate his abilities. As Isiah lead the way, Mirai lumbered behind him, walking with his hands in his pockets and his head slightly hanging. He was tall for his age and his slender frame made him look like a walking stick when compared to his classmates, but none of that bothered him truly, he was used to being the outcast. And while he'd never admit it, there was a part of Mirai that wished he fit in, wished he at least had someone to call friend.

He returned to the real world as they approached the practice dummy and he looked through the strands of raven hair watch Isiah. At first he had expected some sort of power quirk when the teen raised his hands up, but then his arms changed to some sort of...gel-like substance? Confusion swirled behind Mirai's eyes as he spectated, and saw Isiah's arms change state to a solid again, but still not as regular human arms. The color was familiar and there was a scent in the air that he knew, but Mirai couldn't put a name to the substance. The pounding sound of the dummy being attacked brought Mirai's focus back to his partner's performance.

He bent his right arm and extended his index finger to point at Isiah's arms in an almost accusation casting manner. "Is that butter?" Mirai asked in a matter of fact tone. The color and the smell had jogged the boy's memories, reminding him of where he had seen that substance before; in his kitchen. Personally he didn't see anything wrong with the quirk being what is was, but having been the subject of bullying and teasing for some time now, Mirai knew how other could view the quirk. "That could be pretty useful." He started. "Oil slicks and things." He wasn't one for words, but hoped that Isiah got that he was trying to be supportive and praise him.

"There's no room for improvement with mine." As far Mirai knew, there was no room for growth with his own quirk and it was very limited in what it could do. He was happy with that though. "How do you train?"

The Last Curse The Last Curse

Isiah1.jpg
Mentions: LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

With a small sigh escaping him, Isiah slowly nodded to Mirai's quick observation, "Yep," He grumped, gaze trailing off to the floor, "It's butter." He still couldn't believe it. Of course, this dude found out this quickly! Was it the smell? Was he watching that closely? Or was it because he couldn't knock down a fucking rubber dummy? As if anyone else in this class couldn't do that with just a finger? Now he just had to prove this guy wrong. He was probably judging him right now!

Isiah held up a finger, "But, y'know, it's got more uses than that," Isiah added quickly, "I can melt into a liquid, I can make extra arms, I can go really fast, I can-" His words drifted off as he started to hear himself speak. He sounded like a fucking child! Like a kid trying to impress his parents with a shitty magical macaroni owl. Or some middle-school nerd trying to jump in with the jocks. He was only embarrassing himself! Why'd even bring this up in the first place? Isiah shook his head sorrowfully, "Ah, fuck it, it's not that important anyway," He spread his hands apologetically, "Let's just focus on your quirk, alright? I think I might know somethin' that might help,"

Isiah paused for a second, eyes flittering about the room before they landed back on Mirai, "My mom and pop's said the most important thing about quirks is knowing what you can do and what you can't do," He explained, "Sometimes you can't change what you can't do, but you can always improve on your strengths. So there's no point in trying to resolve every single one of your weaknesses while the good aspects of you go to waste," Isiah said, jabbing a finger at himself, "Me, I like doing a lotta stuff, so my strength is utility. So I try making new moves, polishin' up what I got, all that," Then, he pointed to Mirai, "You, your quirk's strength is being annoying."

"Not in that way!!"
Isiah blurted out, raising his hands in self-defense, "I just mean, I'd hate to fight your quirk. Everyone would. And that's what you've got to take advantage of," Isiah cleared his throat and gestured over to Mirai's tattered arm, "You've got to make the fight as long and annoying on them as possible. Sure, you could take a punch, but why even take one at all? Dodge, block, whatever, until they get tired, then angry, and finally, stupid," Isiah said, a small smile crossing onto his face, "And that's when you punish them; give 'em all ya got."

With that, Isiah's eyes slid over an empty space in the gym, "We'll need to work on defense if ya like blocking. Or, we could try some reflex and stamina training if dodging's more your thing - I'm down for whatever."

Kenshi Okada
odYOpHR.jpg

Once seated, Kenshi would take Tsukasa's comments with a laugh "It's not much, but I'm glad you liked it... It makes it feel all the more worth all those hours practicing my swordsmanship" He followed that up with a pat on the back of Tsukasa "Don't worry. After all, we are just showing what we can do... I overdid it, but it's not like you'll get in trouble by showing your quirk briefly. No need to be so tense, Kaminari-san."

Tsukasa then spoke up about the hit he took. Kenshi did his best cushioning it, but it was still quite a hit. "Being honest, that'll hurt in the morning. I can feel it" he laughed the slight pain away. Kenshi was about to nudge Tsukasa to show his quirk, when the camouflage girl approached. "Naturally?" he answered with a hint of confusion. Her odd follow-up comment rose even more confusion "I mean... yes? But..." The more he thought about it, the more puzzling it became "Are you implying we're not safe here?"

Lulidew Lulidew slifer37 slifer37 gmimperfecti gmimperfecti

Last edited:
Tsukasa
Boy.jpeg

Listening to the newcomer, Tsukasa would raise an eyebrow at her. The first question was an odd one… What did she mean by ‘on the same team’? Was that a new way of saying that they were friends? But he was sure he'd never met her before! It would seem like even his rival would be confused by her question, and whatever she had to say next. Well, at least she was distracting him from the topic of his own quirk. Maybe he ought to play along with this girl’s act? Tsukasa would grin at the girl and shake his head, while wagging a finger at her.

Tsk tsk tsk… and I would say that your biggest mistake is assuming that we’re resting here and taking a break. But what we are actually doing is pretending to lower our guards so that the enemies will come out of hiding and show themselves.” Tsukasa would wink at Kenshi, nudging him with an elbow. “I’m sure my rival here still has the strength to take on 5 more of those robot thingies. The display he had put on just now? That was obviously to trick the enemies into thinking that he’s already worn out. You see, in terms of psychological battle, we already have the upper hand.” With that, Tsukasa would push his index finger into the bridge of his spectacles, which would seem to light up all of a sudden, before striking a ‘cool’ pose with his arms folded.
Valkan Valkan gmimperfecti gmimperfecti slifer37 slifer37

Aolani Teki
D3971985-C6F4-4C7B-89DC-4F2A710E4051.jpeg
Aolani was caught off guard but the sudden multiple displays of quirks from his classmates very satisfying to watch and he applaud all of his peers after the demonstration clapping especially hard at the beautiful display of swordsmanship. Though he was caught off guard by the girls plain response he was more surprised by the hologram of the principal and the teacher approaching them. From what he could tell from her responses and the teachers words Elizabeth was a technopath like Hiko. The name of his early friend brought his attention to his surroundings again as he searched for him finding for his friend and wasn’t surprised seeing him nose deep in a monitor and then realized he never showed his quirk off like he said he would. A slight feeling of nervousness came before him but it was washed away when the teacher addressed him. He smiled at the teacher and said “Thank you sensei it may not be much I need but I’ll still make good use of it.” dropping into a small bow before walking towards a fresh training dummy and taking it to a corner waving over at Hiko calling out “Hey Hiko, sorry I’m late but here’s my quirk”. Turning to the panels he saw his swordsman peer use he casually turned on the bot and briefly thought about what difficulty the swordsman chose before choosing hard and stands right out of reach of the bot.

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath before slowly exhaling focusing on a feeling deep inside himself. His frame suddenly is engulfed in flames before emerging suddenly made out of metal and strange markings in them.
D9B968BB-8F4E-4833-B7B8-8640F1C87F81.jpeg
He turned to wave again at Hiko but the bot wasted no time and immediately tried to knock Lani’s head off with a vicious haymaker making him stumble and take two steps back. He quickly regained his senses though and flexed his now completely solid frame to take on the barrage of blows coming from the machine. It was actually pretty painful but the challenge and adrenaline made him numb.
CD227F71-8091-48B7-8D3D-BF907001B7EA.png
Once Lani had started to glow in the markings of his body he stopped the bot’s barrage by catching it’s fist. It immediately reacted with a vicious roundhouse kick to Lani’s chin though Lani had ended up catching it’s foot right before it could make contact. The bot couldn’t recover this time as Lani had proceeded to slam the bot into the ground and kick it back to it’s original spot. The bot crashes into the ground with a unpleasant clank and even leaves a small dent but still springs back up to immediately rushing Aolani with a quick cross. Aolani slips the punch with ease and counter crosses the bot while letting letting out all the energy stored from the damage he took in the cross which completely decapitated the bot and sent the smashed in head back into the wall leaving a large and deep dent. Aolani then let out a heavy sigh before being consumed by flames again to return to his normal appearance and walked back over to the bench where he had originally sat and laid down as the linger pain from the punches the bot dished out still weighed down on his body.
Garbage Pail Kid Garbage Pail Kid NebulaBlossom NebulaBlossom

King Toshi
Akudon Akudon
8802ee7cf32a9462263ca7d0e09ea6ca.jpg

"A...A king!?" Surely that was just a joke! Him? A king? N-no it couldn't be... Or a general... But... She was being so... confident, if anything she was the one who was more kingly!!

No he shouldn't say that it would be taken badly...

"Your... really strong... Kicking, such big strong horns... Able to see around you...? Thats...

Soo cool!!" He couldn't help but squeak out, but got back to the plot when the robot came out, just one for now it seemed... He spotted a controll panel for this area and figured, maybe he could do that while Miichi fought...? It was in a good place to yell from too.

The young boy took up a spot nezt to the controlls for their corner and started slow... No.. Maybe...

He added two robots to the count, causing the things the lumber up from their location. The two brought up stayed behind, awaiting order from the command consol... He had an idea...

"...Knight Miichi! Hear my order!

I dare you to crush that robot with your best strikes!!

Then defend yourself!!"

He called to her directly, engauging in the little... roleplay she set up not too long ago!

He touched the buttons of the little consol, priming up the two other robots to strike from her flanks when she was done..

That eyesight of hers, she was confident in it, best he give her a chance to show off right?

"...Pretty please?"

Tsk tsk tsk… and I would say that your biggest mistake is assuming that we’re resting here and taking a break. But what we are actually doing is pretending to lower our guards so that the enemies will come out of hiding and show themselves.” Tsukasa would wink at Kenshi, nudging him with an elbow.

Ko nodded, pursing her lips and scowling towards several clusters of students attack. "It is a valid tactic." Except there was no wink or grin on her face, just cold certainty. "There's risk in being too passive, but sometimes that's the only way." She gave a small shrug, her snow white and electric blue suit beginning to churn with metallic colors at the pixel level like a sandstorm of bronze, copper, and grey.

Ryan was about to nudge Tsukasa to show his quirk, when the camouflage girl approached. "Naturally?" he answered with a hint of confusion.

"Good, we just need to figure out which team." She smiled, frowned, and then bit her lip.

Her odd follow-up comment rose even more confusion "I mean... yes? But..." The more he thought about it, the more puzzling it became "Are you implying we're not safe here?"

Her eyes darted about, sometimes independent of each other as she rapidly took in her surroundings. "Of course." There was a way of taking in and creating a model of the local area to figure out quick risk assessment based on sight lines and opportunities. "As Tsukasa said, sometimes to draw enemies out you must pretend to be wounded, other times you might hide better than they are." She frowned.

I’m sure my rival here still has the strength to take on 5 more of those robot thingies. The display he had put on just now? That was obviously to trick the enemies into thinking that he’s already worn out. You see, in terms of psychological battle, we already have the upper hand.” With that, Tsukasa would push his index finger into the bridge of his spectacles, which would seem to light up all of a sudden, before striking a ‘cool’ pose with his arms folded.

"Ah," a faint smile and wildness to her eyes, "You noticed it as well-" She trailed off, watching another student punch wildly with no apparent skill just fury.

He turned to wave again at Hiko but the bot wasted no time and immediately tried to knock Lani’s head off with a vicious haymaker making him stumble and take two steps back. He quickly regained his senses though and flexed his now completely solid frame to take on the barrage of blows coming from the machine. It was actually pretty painful but the challenge and adrenaline made him numb.

"He set his to hard, but his opponent was no harder than Kenshi's. Easier perhaps. Based on current standing and exposed capabilities to date, you could extrapolate that only a portion of the class is holding back. Then there's the bots themselves. The maximum a given student can fight at a time is set to one hard, three medium, or five easy, but there's options for team fights and you can select the boundary conditions. You could in theory have a horde of bots jump only a handful of unawares students." She looked around, watching the movements of the other students and the bots, "This place is called the Crucible." She paused to let that sink in, "A place were unbreakable things are broken, melted, and forced into the shape of the owners of the Crucible." She frowned, moving a short distance to check a brace of throwing knives, before securing them about her body. While there weren't many slashing weapons, there were some piercing ones. She took a pair of sai's and then returned.

“As you said Tsukasa,” She gestured all around them, “Pretending to be weak and out of breath…wouldn’t that be how you characterize this place?”

Last edited:
rowan.jpg

Rowan Thorn

A few students came up to her, to ask questions and to introduce themselves. She would smile at the students and respond kindly in return to Kenshi- "My name's Rowan Thorn. Nice to meet you." She would respond to him, noting his name so she could file it away for later.

At the prompting of the professor, Rowan turned to face these robots who were coming after her new classmates. Now it was time to act- and using her ability felt amazing to her. Everyone else had been dealing with these robots, leaving five to contend with. Now, it was her chance to shine. "Get ready to take the robots out. Focus on fighting the robots, and on staying safe." Rowan told Tsukasa, Kenshi, Hiko, and anyone else's name she was forgetting off the top of her head, her fists swiftly covering themselves with a purpley-pink sheen- the clock had started, and the amount of time she had her ability was ticking down. The robots came for her classmates, so she had to defend them, while armouring herself up with her barriers. A small square appeared in front of Ryan and Tsukasa at robot-hitting height, so it could absorb some hits from the robots coming for them. A half-foot barrier would be floating in front of them- which she could change to be bigger or smaller if needed, if the robots started to get more aggressive.

"Keep the barriers between you and the robots!" Rowan told them, engaging a robot next to her in battle. Using her barriers, she would punch the robot, tightening her quirk around her fists to make a sturdier barrier- hardening it so she could punch through the robot's metal face. If she could access its circuitry she could shut it down. Any hit back would be parried with her arms, as a sheen of barrier slid on her arms for a few seconds-enough to take the blow before it vanished- her conservation of barrier somewhat on her mind. Tightening her quirk timing had been a big thing for her- using less barrier to do more was always a plus in her book. Her job was protecting the others while doing crowd control- helping pick off the robots one by one.
NebulaBlossom NebulaBlossom
Lulidew Lulidew Valkan Valkan

Attachments

• rowan.jpg
    rowan.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Renee Nyx
1673746927311.png

Renee huffed when the teacher suggested she work on her endurance and stamina of her quirk. While he was right, Renee didn't want to much do that, it felt like a lot to do if she was being honest. She was feeling that numbing pain from using her powers a bit too much, she was literally cracking and breaking down from her quirk usage.

The mischievous witch was about to go and work on using her quirk when she saw that one character here that caught her attention, she believed her name was Sorina if she heard correctly earlier. She was rather strange, there was something about her that grabbed Renee's attention and kept her fixated on the blue haired girl. Renee decided she'd go and talk to the fellow classmate.

Renee smiled and strides over to meet with this Sorina, while she was talking with the teacher, Renee moved next to her tapping on her shoulder. " Hello there. " Renee waved one hand, her skin was cracking like a porcelain doll it looked like, the witch still smiling. " Nice to meet you, I'm Renee Nyx. For some reason, you intrigue me, Sorina. " The witch inspired student spoke. " By the way, this teacher here seems to look like he has a bit of a crush on you by the way he's looking at you. " Renee gently elbowed Sorina's arm with Renee winking at her to follow along.

RavenSong RavenSong

---

Zesh
1673817109693.png

Zesh was on the comedown with her Ratrock, the rat mutant shook herself back to reality, " whoooosh! " Zesh opened her eyes a few times and rubbed them. " Rat gotta rat. " The rat stated as she moved through the class and to the teacher, " I got a thing-stuff I can do. " Zesh took off her big bag of rusty scrap metal. The rat then got onto her knees and rummaged through the bag grabbing different pieces of metal.

The rat began to focus on her thought process and everything slowed down around her except looking at the scrap, almost like everything else was a muted blur as she grabbed different pieces. She imagined what her product would look like, thinning of a small 4 pronged cylinder, the rat began to make and add junk scrap to it, clasping and tightening everything together. Her eyes were getting heavy as she worked hard, pulling a small baggie from her jacket, she took a small white rock and placed it in her palm before crushing it up. She had powder and quickly sniffed it all up. Her eyes dilated and widen, she shook her head quickly and went back to inventing, her thinking process sped up as her hands moved rather quickly, shaping the small scrap device she was creating. Zesh's eyes blinked every few seconds but one did before the other as she finally came up with her invention.

Zesh stood up before wobbling backwards and facing Junji with a small scrap cylinder with four small legs, " A big grenade-explosion! It can even move! " The thing was somewhat glowing, like a echoing light that brightened then dimmed. Zesh looked proud of her invention, despite having illegal substance on her snout, she was very happy with her work. Despite it being a dangerous weapon in this crowd of students but Zesh wanted validation. " I can test throw it at the dum dummies if you like. " She offered Junji.

IMG_9185-2.JPG

Sorina had been patiently waiting, but when Junji wouldn’t respond she was about to pull on his sleeve again when she felt a tap on her shoulder. “Hm?” the vampire hummed, turning around. “Oh? How do you do?” The vampire said before she sweetly curtsied, her black leather shoes making clicking noises on the impeccably clean floor. Looking up at the witch Renee, she giggled, “My, my, and you know my name! I must admit i was anticipating to meet you! It’s quite the pleasure, madam Renee. As you know I am Sorina, Sorina Bancroft to be exact.” The vampire would giggle, brining a hand to her lips, “Thou seems to have quite the wrinkle, right about there.” She suggested, pointing at her own face to indicate the location on hers. "Likely, due to thine quirk no doubt." A sweet smile would draw upon her lips, a fang barely peeking out.

She’d giggle a bit more deviously when suggesting Junji to be flirtateous. “I fail to see thine observation, but perhaps ignoring me could be taken as ‘inviting’ or perhaps ‘coquettish’. If only he’d turn to feast his eyes upon me, i’d be able to assess more accurately his intentions.” She grinned as she scanned Renee a bit more, observing her mannerisms, her body language and posture. She was obsessed with people watching, so such details were practically automatic for the vampires mind. Renee's comment was not at all expected, and unpredictable, which Sorina found thrillingly refreshing.

Skyhunter Skyhunter / Renee Nyx

Last edited:
Ohara Michi
Michi.jpg
Michi Uniform.png
Although Michi didn't believe that her quirk was anything too special, it seemed that Toshiro was still thoroughly impressed by it. Maybe it was because of her number of options, but those aspects weren't all that strong on their own. Still, she wouldn't ruin the mood and his excitement by arguing too much about it, and she did enjoy the attention and praise. "Hehe, thanks; I'm glad you think so." she thanked him, laughing a bit to cover up her embarrassment.

Thankfully, Toshiro chose to focus on the task at hand before Michi got too embarrassed, turning his attention to the control panel for the arena. One had already been set to appear, but another pair soon joined it. "No, Toshiro, even if you think I'm strong, these are still tough robots. Three at once is a bit difficult," she thought to herself, trying not to let the concern show on her face too much. The training bots seemed sturdier and stronger than the ones from the entrance exam, so she wasn't as confident about taking these down as easily. "This is meant for training, and I'll have Toshiro's support, though." with those thoughts, she attempted to psyche herself up again.

Soon enough, Toshiro called out to the wooly knight known as Michi. His orders were to crush the leading robot and then defend herself afterward. She was thankful that he hadn't intended to have her fight them all at once, and focusing on defending herself from two was likely far more manageable. She had to keep herself from laughing when he ended the orders with a "pretty please" at the end. "At once, my lord!" she said playfully, grinning a bit from Toshiro's timidness and turning her attention towards the training robots.

Toshiro's quirk was interesting, reinforcing Michi's urge to fight the training bots further. The moment her intentions aligned with the order to attack, it felt like her blood was boiling, and her body itched from the boundless energy that pleaded to be used. Completely forgetting her previous worries, Michi kicked off the ground and was in front of the robot in moments. Unfortunately, she couldn't finish the bot with a charge immediately, as it threw out a heavy metal fist to meet her. She had already seen it coming, and it felt especially slow, thanks to the effects of Toshiro's Quirk. Slamming a leg down, she rotated her body out of the way and used the momentum to whip a kick into its side and making it stumble to the side.

Michi didn't give the bot the opportunity to regain its balance after the first strike, though, quickly following up with another powerful blow to its chest. Already having its footing disturbed from the first blow, the second pushes it back and forces it to struggle for balance, making it topple over after a few steps back. It quickly started struggling to right itself, but Michi used the opportunity to get low before rushing it again with her head down and horns ready. Just as the mass of metal started raising its upper body, it witnessed a pair of horns meet its chest, its armor creaking as it was dented, and its body being flung away. Sliding away into a roll, it seemed that the first bot was down or would at least need some time to recover.

Michi winced slightly as ram's power was reflected back to her, her ears ringing and needing to reorient herself from the dizziness. A wave of satisfaction washed over her after being able to defeat something with everything she had, along with being able to complete Toshiro's order. The remaining pair of training bots didn't allow her much time to appreciate it, though, as two fists approached her from both flanks before she knew it. Once her brain recognized that she needed to defend herself, she felt her perception of their movements slow, allowing her just enough time to leap back as the two mechanical fists crossed where she was standing.

Although she still felt as fast as when the last order affected her, Michi felt more confident and sturdy as opposed to overwhelmed with energy and power. The two robots used the time she was reflecting on the change to reposition at her flanks again. Instead of stopping this, Michi allowed it, wanting to push how far she could go in a two-on-one using her sight advantage. Once in position, the pair rushed her again, but this time with a delay to catch the nimble sheep after her first dodge. Ducking the first fist aimed at her head, she then had to quickly jump over a mechanical leg sweeping towards her lower body. Pushing off the leg she was in the process of jumping over, she knocked back both with a split kick.

With how hasty it was and the current order being focused on defense, the blows weren't nearly as powerful but did allow Michi some breathing room. Two were undoubtedly more difficult to avoid than just one, especially as they were meant to train the students. After regaining their balance, the two started another delayed assault on the sheep. Instead of just another swing like she expected, however, the first wrapped its arms around her to restrain her. Caught off guard by the action, she couldn't get away in time and was restrained, with the robot's partner pulling its arm back to send a punch at her face.

With her choice of actions restricted, Michi chose to rear her head back and throw a headbutt using her horns to meet the fist. Although a bit painful and dizzying, the blow wasn't as bad as expected and succeeded in blocking the punch. She couldn't celebrate yet as she was still restrained, and another blow was sure to come soon. Throwing her leg back into that of her captor's, she broke its balance and struggled to drag it in front of the follow-up blow from the second bot. Despite using the bot as a shield, she grunted as she was still hit by the metal body being pushed back by the attack. The only saving grace was that the robot restraining her released her to keep itself from being dragged around further.

Fortunately for Michi, that seemed to be the majority of the surprises the bots had in this setting. The rest of the training was relatively uneventful, forcing her to focus on blocking instead of dodging as she slowed down from tiredness. Occasionally she managed to get some counters in or tripped them up, so one was hit by the other. She was sore and exhausted when she finished the remaining bot off with a high kick to the face as a counter. "I-i did it!~" she cheered tiredly towards Toshiro, promptly sitting and then laying on her back while panting from exhaustion. Once she had deemed her order completed, she was hit with another wave of satisfaction and tiredness as Toshiro's quirk wore off. Attempting to stay conscious despite the exhaustion and her relief, she focused on catching her breath and cooling down.

Mentions: Orikanyo Orikanyo

Toshiro
05b317b400bbb20bad5494f54c8ddcf0.jpg

Toshiro looked like a kid watching a superhero movie, he expected her to be strong but... SHE WAS SO SUPER COOL!!!

The way she handled those two robots after taking down the first despite their numbers! AH! He was so puuummmppped!! he couldn't do that! but maybe one day he could learn how to be that strong! but.. oh!! Oh oh right she needed rest after all that!!

Taking a quick look around Toshie spotted his target, ah, a vending machine. Yes he remembered. What did his momma call it... "aftercare?" after applying his quirk, when his target is exhausted he should do his best to support their speedy recovery. because even in support theres a difference between professional support and simply letting others do the work for you. Pulling out his wallet he quickly got two sports drinks, his smile couldn't be wider as he plopped the money in the machine, grabbing one of the free provided water bottles as well on a nearby table.

It had a picture of a water based hero he didn't remember at the moment with a sign that said "Be sure to stay hydrated!!"

Will do waterguy.

With the three bottles in hand he waddled over to Michi, careful to keep his eyes on the level due to the girl splayed out with a skirt on... He was a gentleman after all.

He planted the three down to let her have her pick. "Y-you did so well! When you said you could see on your flanks I was sure this could be tough but you really managed to show them whos boss!!" he couldn't help himself but extol her virtues on the matter really. "P-please take a drink, drink slowly you don't wana hurt your belly..." he spoke with a softness like a nurse too a paitent. "I... My quirk can quickly force you to go above.. But it can be very hard on the body... I had to use it on myself alot to beat the physical tests..." he admitted, looking a little bit sheepish(heh) on the matter. he sat down next to her though, his blue eyes gazing down at the girl with true respect and amazement.

"You are very strong, the first time can be very hard on somebody if their not used to it... I.. try to be careful because of it..."a sinewy tail unwrapped around his waist, the spade at it's end tapped the tops of the bottles. "Drink please. or your muscles will get more painful."

Kenshi Okada
odYOpHR.jpg

Kenshi was about to ask what in the world was this girl thinking was going on here, until an elbow nudge made him turn to Tsukasa, who winked at him. It took him very little to realize he wanted to play along. Kenshi thought about it as Tsukasa continued to add more fuel to the fire. "A quality hero must be alert at all times, after all" was his answer, misdirecting people wasn't his style, but he'd let Tsukasa have his fun. Though this talk did plant a seed of doubt in his mind.

In the meantime, he turned to Rowan nodding to her greeting, as if returning the greeting back at her. Not that he had a chance to talk. The girl suddenly had robots go after her. With Tsukasa still needing to recharge, Kenshi had to give a hand, whether if it was true that the number corresponded to 'easy' opponents was yet to be proved.

Sighing, Kenshi unwrapped his bokken with urgency. Making another faux unsheathing, The crimson glow returned to his blade and barriers raised up courtesy of Rowan. "Think you can make one follow me?" he asked Rowan, referring to the barriers. He didn't wait though, he ran around, making an attack on one of the robots before jumping to the next one, eroding the super-metal strike by strike. Given that they had more than one opponent the machines didn't have the luxury to fully focus on him, which helped balance the odds. That said, he would definitively need the rest of the bottle after this much effort. He was far from being in such a good shape as Tsukasa described him to be.

Lulidew Lulidew gmimperfecti gmimperfecti slifer37 slifer37

Tsukasa

That is indeed the case…” Tsukasa answered Ko, before noticing the swarm of robots approaching their location. “Huh… So we did get ambushed out of nowhere after all.” Reading his internal battery once more, he would find himself at 20%. Only a fifth of his max potential, but it wasn’t as if he had much of a choice holding back now.

Sighing, the boy had wanted to hide his skills a little while longer, but he couldn’t possibly let his rival Kenshi head in by himself. Tsukasa would take his time, striding towards the remaining 3 bots by himself and leaving the barrier behind.

He’d move in close to them, so close till he was well within their ranges, and as they swung at him the boy would boost his movement with quick bursts of kinetic energy, just barely dodging them by a hair's length. All the while, minimizing his quirk usage by using it as efficiently as possible. Before the bots could recover, the boy would make his move.

Accelerate.” As he channeled energy at a steady rate, the boy would boost all of his movements, leaping at the first bot right in front of him and slashing it. Then, kicking off from the bot, he’d only channel the energy solely into his legs, bursting off into the bot on the left with a quick follow up slash.

Not wanting to end the momentum just yet, he’d boost himself using the bot as a stepping stool to leap high up in the air with a somersault, only to realize that one of the bots had thrown a punch at him from behind - his blindspot. Luckily, he barely evaded it with the somersault, as the other bot would end up punching the one he had just kicked off from. As he was falling from behind the bot that threw the punch, he'd boost himself downwards while slashing at its back, using his bokken more like a blunt weapon with powerful swings rather than with precise movements.

These bots felt like they were easier than the one Kenshi fought before! Well, that was good… No way could he take on 3 of those difficult ones by himself!

As the boy landed, he’d check his battery… Only 5% left! “I think I’ve weakened em… You guys wanna finish things up for me?” He’d shout to Ko and Rowan.

Valkan Valkan gmimperfecti gmimperfecti slifer37 slifer37

Last edited:
1675110629761.png
Silent Angel Silent Angel RavenSong RavenSong Skyhunter Skyhunter
He couldn't have been more pleased with this class. They were all earnest in their own quirky ways! The Principle getting Elizabeth started with her training. He couldn't blame her lack of candor, and hoped that she would see the strength in friends and allies. Junji was no tech wizard, and was glad that there were students and peers whom were far more intellectual on these matters. The A.I giving Elizabeth the quiet she wanted

He jaunted about the The Crucible as he saw his students work. The eloquent and mysterious Sorina approaching him with a...curious energy. His eyes vibrant and crinkling around the edges as he listened to her request

"
Oh? Well you are a curious case aren't you? You have worldly experience none of the others students have quite yet, but are also still lacking in what truly makes one a hero. Perhaps it'd behoove you to test your mettle against mine hmm? That might be fun, and give you a challenge! I have seen my fair share of dangerous quirks so yours won't be any different! I am not one for the fisticuffs myself so I think this will do nicely"

He rubbed his chin for a moment with a smile that never left his face. Her sultry words and candor seeming to go over his head as he figured she was just having the first day jitters and couldn't stand still. Renee talking with Sorina and causing him to cock his head as she verbally jabbed him with some tomfoolery.

"What?"

His attention distracted further as Zesh came up with a 'thing stuff' she decided to work, watching her with genuine curiosity as she worked meticulously and feverishly on her contraption. It reminded him of Marigold in their college days, and gave him a slight chuckle, adjusting his glasses as he looked at what she had made. An explosive? Interesting indeed!

"Yes of course, I would love to see the fruits of your labor Miss Zesh, but make sure to use the bots farther away, no reason to catch any of the students in...whatever that may be. You are full of suprises, so I can never be quite sure what you are about to do...well...ever! I find it exciting" He said with a chuckle, setting up a cluster of less training dummies at a safe distance.

1675208648645.png
The Last Curse The Last Curse LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
These two were something Junji had thought on the night before when he overlooked the student's files. The Principle had no end to the ideas and training courses that would work well with their unique quirks. There were more than a few arena's logged into the The Crucible's database and allowed much of the room to be shifted and changed at will.

"There are always means to improve your quirk, and I think I've come up with some fun ideas for how to work on the both of yours throughout the year. Isiah, Your punch was fantastic, and would make for a great surprise against unsuspecting villains. Butter is quite a versatile substance so i've no doubt we can expand your kit! You both doubt yourselves far too much, Seikatsu; When something grisly happens and you lose a limb...do you think your quirk would allow it to move? Wouldn't that be an unexpected trick up your sleeve?, quite literally!"

1675291815871.png

Lulidew Lulidew Valkan Valkan gmimperfecti gmimperfecti slifer37 slifer37 NebulaBlossom NebulaBlossom
Chikafuji-Sensei watched Kenshi's display with interest; his movements were fluid and belied a sleeping 'genius' within him. A conductor was nothing without his band; his care for every section (even the brass) translated well in his teaching and made him grateful for his own studies. A wince momentarily scrawling across his face as the bot retaliated with it's own flurry of punches. It was quite amazing how well he handled the bot considering they were designed to strain them even in their final semesters.

A finale blow being struck as Kenshi' iado was faster than the bot's backfist. Junji whistling in surprise and clapping with excitement as he nodded enthusiastically

"
I don't know what you are talking about Kenshi. I found that quite flashy! You have excellent sword work, and your training shines through. I've no doubt you are going to put more than a few villains on their haunches with that one"

The conversation they were having with Ko was quite...odd, and he clicked his tongue as he tried to think of a way to help her ease her, but...it wasn't like she was wrong. Junji had always been afraid of villains and their endless cruelty, but this was also among the safest places in the world. There wasn't anything wrong with allowing yourself to catch a breath. It seemed someone just needed to teach her.

Kenshi didn't waste any time helping Rowan as robots surprised them. and Junji as his eyebrows rose. A small hologram flickering to his side and giving a dismissive wave as Junji watched Kenshi and Tsukasa jump into battle. The bots suddenly swarming several of the students, and forcing them to either jump in or watch their peers fight. Each one not so difficult on their own, but working together they would prove to be more difficult.

"
Ko isn't wrong, you can't ever predict when villains will attack...nor my Legates. Paranoia is second nature for a hero, but like any feeling. You must be the one in the driver seat. If your quirk is exhausted, and there are still lives you could save?, fight on"

NeramoDJI NeramoDJI Dante Verren Dante Verren
1675365012899.png
Junji watched the fight between Chiyo and Solaris, unable to see this ghost of hers, but seeing the struggle between the two quite clearly. The environment around them beginning to change as the floor panels underneath them started to glow and cause a tunnel to shift and mold around them, a hologram, but just as real. Junji quirking an eyebrow as Solaris grabbed the 'air' and controlled his flames into a solid hit against the ghost, though Junji couldn't see it.

He also watched how Chiyo handled this fight, seeing that she was becoming distressed. It must be a difficult quirk to use, considering how worried she was when ghost was in action. Solaris was a hardy contender and could see the earnest nature in his attacks and care in words, though his inflection may not always convey that. Junji standing next to Chiyo and resting an arm on her shoulder as he watched Solaris

"
He must be a pain hmm? A difficulty in your life that is bonded to you through your quirk. I wonder what he must feel about that, it must be hard only being seen by those you allow. It must be why he acts out so much. I believe this will be the safest place for you to work on feeling comfortable with using him more, and perhaps quell what I can only assume ins adolescent behavior from him" Junji said with a click of his tongue, though a smile ever present on his face

Orikanyo Orikanyo Akudon Akudon
Chikafuji-Sensei watched their display from the platform Toshi was shouting his commands from, and then watching as Michi showed what she could do. The Sheep Knight bolting forward and laying quite a smackdown on the hardy bots she engaged with. it was a good strategy for them to train and also would help Toshi grow stronger in his voice and confidence.

Junji could see how hard the both of them tried, Toshi even showing compassion and giving Michi water in-between her bouts. It was an incredible feat to inspire others and give them the strength they needed to fight.

"
You two are doing quite well. Your quirk Toshi, could absolutely inspire the heroes you are going to be surrounded by in this career of ours. I have no doubt you will be quite popular! I think you should make phrases or mantras that allow you to get your commands out quickly. Michi, I am absolutely fawning over that kick of yours, quite devastating! It reminds me of The Huntress Hero, I wouldn't doubt you'd be scouted in no time with a versatile combat style like that. I recommend implementing feints with your horns, that'd be near impossible to track in the heat of battle and punish Villains in an instant"

"Keep the barriers between you and the robots!" Rowan told them, engaging a robot next to her in battle. Using her barriers, she would punch the robot, tightening her quirk around her fists to make a sturdier barrier- hardening it so she could punch through the robot's metal face. If she could access its circuitry she could shut it down.

Ko watched the new comer. Shielding was quite useful. It was garish and always drew attention away from the hidden places. It always seemed to drive people to distraction and this was proving her point. She nodded to herself as she watched the patterns of the robots as they went on the offensive.

She stretched lazily like a cat waking up from a nap. She'd had a decent break from her earlier show off. Her mind felt sharper and more synchronized. It had been good to distract the others from paying attention to her weakness. While many like Kenshi and Tsukasha seemed to like over sharing when they were weakened, she'd been beaten until she no longer exposed even a whimper of weakness. An idle part of her wondered if heroes were successful because they knew each other's weakness and somehow leaned on each other, but she couldn't ever bring herself to be that vulnerable. That would be too painful. She was in some small way jealous of how casually these kids exposed such vital secrets.

Sighing, Kenshi unwrapped his bokken with urgency. Making another faux unsheathing, The crimson glow returned to his blade and barriers raised up courtesy of Rowan. "Think you can make one follow me?" he asked Rowan, referring to the barriers. He didn't wait though, he ran around, making an attack on one of the robots before jumping to the next one, eroding the super-metal strike by strike. Given that they had more than one opponent the machines didn't have the luxury to fully focus on him, which helped balance the odds. That said, he would definitively need the rest of the bottle after this much effort. He was far from being in such a good shape as Tsukasa described him to be.

Ko watched Kenshi's sword dance, the play of hard earned muscle and stowic bearing in the face of another onslaught. She wondered if his teacher had taught him with a bamboo switch, striking every imperfection until his mind couldn't allow anything but perfect movement. It was a glorious sight to behold. She felt a little like she might end up in one those romantic comedies were the nerdy boy and the jock via for her affections. Then again the nerd boy had been completely ignoring her. She'd have to look into that.

Meanwhile, she continued to stash the brace knives into different concealed sheathing pockets. She did it casually while watching the fighting unfold.

The bots suddenly swarming several of the students, and forcing them to either jump in or watch their peers fight. Each one not so difficult on their own, but working together they would prove to be more difficult.

"
Ko isn't wrong, you can't ever predict when villains will attack...nor my Legates. Paranoia is second nature for a hero, but like any feeling. You must be the one in the driver seat. If your quirk is exhausted, and there are still lives you could save?, fight on"

Ko brightened at the comment, watching Rowan and Kenshi battling it out with the opposing bots. She gave a curt nod towards her superior.

That is indeed the case…” Tsukasa answered Ko, before noticing the swarm of robots approaching their location. “Huh… So we did get ambushed out of nowhere after all.” Reading his internal battery once more, he would find himself at 20%. Only a fifth of his max potential, but it wasn’t as if he had much of a choice holding back now.

Ko smiled and shrugged her shoulders in an almost adorable way. She flicked her ponytail behind her shoulders, finishing with hiding all the knives about her person. "Yeah the worst case usually ends up happening, best to just plan for it."

She stepped back, watching Tsukasa go all out like Kenshi had. Even Rowan was still going strong. It was quite impressive how well they drew the attention of the robots. It allowed her to divide her attention between the three theaters. The tactics of the robots weren't bad but they lacked a coordinated strategy. Then again so did the three boys.

As the boy landed, he’d check his battery… Only 5% left! “I think I’ve weakened em… You guys wanna finish things up for me?” He’d shout to Ko and Rowan.

Ko shrugged her shoulder again, "Sorry," she said, backing away even further and letting her camouflage wash over her body, multiple neural clusters working to blend her seamlessly into the background.

She didn't come to Tsukasa's aid as the final two robots moved against him. Neither did she help Kenshi or Rowan. Instead she slowly walked away and watched.

When Tsukasa's power ran out and he shouted for help, she didn't do anything.

When Kenshi's blood went all hypoglycemic from over use, she didn't do anything.

When Rowan over extended his force fields to spare Tsukasa's head from caving in, she still didn't do anything.

Instead she skulked around the battle field dodging any of the bots moving around and she never stopped watching. Every moment she waited, calculating trajectories and possibilities. She waited for the right moment, when the bot over Tsukasa had really committed to the assault on the boy. Her job had never been to rush into the fray exposed and vulnerable. She wasn't that strong.

Then the moment she'd been waiting for presented itself. A short two step sprint brought her behind the robot looming over and punching at Tsukasa. She ripped the Sai hanging in her upper back pockets, cross armed and slammed the points deep into the base of the robots skull.

She pivoted hurling a pair of knives at the robot engaged with Kenshi. Then again another pair at the robot Rowan was tied up with. Her head whipped back and forth, hands a blur as they hurled all thirteen throwing knives at the robots.

Kukigawa Takehiko
Kukigawa Takehiko.JPGPortrait_-_Moby_&_Remy.png

Ah, it seemed after his daze, Hiko had entirely misread the whole situation. No matter, he could still make up for it. These were robots and that was entirely his wheelhouse. Ear sensors flared, he focused on one in front of him to see how much he could either control or disable it. Moby and Remy meanwhile flew around it, keeping it busy while nimbly dodging attacks from it. While they likely could damage it with their tasers, he didn't want them to just yet. If he could control it, it would be much more valuable undamaged. As luck would have it, these were way easier to control than the 0-point robot in the test, and in next to no time, Hiko had it under his control. "I got it!"

Grinning, he turned the robot against the others in the room, using it in tandem with Moby and Remy to help fight off the other training robots. While he couldn't yet control more than one robot along with Moby and Remy right now, he could still scramble a few signals in one or two others at a time to help his classmates if they were struggling. With that, he was back in the game and would hopefully make up for his misreading and stalled start earlier.

Ohara Michi
Michi.jpg
Michi Uniform.png

Michi couldn't help but groan as the adrenaline of the training faded, and her muscles started aching from the robot's blows and overexertion. The sweat she had built up due to the drawn-out fight made her uncomfortable, especially as it soaked into her wool to add to everything. Just as she had begun to recover slightly and had the brainpower to wonder where her training partner was, he appeared next to her and set out some water bottles. Though the sheep acted as if she was in a near-death state, she quickly perked up on seeing the water, her body suddenly realizing how much water it needed after sweating so much. "You're the best, Toshiro!" she groaned tiredly, acting as if she had been granted salvation from some suffering as she sat up with some difficulty.

It took all of Michi's willpower to resist downing the bottle in one go, but Toshiro's warning and familiarity with the situation slowed her down. She had already suffered the consequences of drinking too quickly when she initially started training and still did when she happened to overdo it with her training from time to time. "I really needed that~." the girl panted out as she savored the feeling of rejuvenation. Shaking herself out of her stupor, she finally responded to respond to the boy's words.

"Heh, I'm glad I impressed you so much, though."Michi said with a grin, lightly blushing from the positive attention as she continued. "I can't really do anything too flashy, but I worked hard to do this much, at least." saying so, she exaggeratedly puffed out her chest before giggling and relaxing. "It's thanks to your quirk that I could handle that situation, though. It takes a lot of concentration to focus on both sides at once, and I was just barely able to react to all of their attacks because of it." she explained, not going to take full credit for the feat when she would have been in a much worse state otherwise. " I did enjoy the challenge, but maybe we should hold off on more than one robot for a bit." the battered knight could only grimace when imagining the soreness she'd feel both later today and tomorrow due to the muscle strain and light bruising. They might have to train again with her condition like that too.

It wasn't long before Chikafuji-Sensei approached, complimenting them and giving them some pointers. Michi was especially excited to hear that she may get scouted by Howl, even if it was likely just Chikafuji-Sensei being nice. "You think so?! I hope so. Howl is my favorite hero!" If not for the fact she was still sore, she would be hopping up and down in excitement at the thought, but her stubby tail wagging was still enough to show it. "Feints, though..." she repeated, starting to consider it. Usually, she would rather just outright hit any opponent, but she did understand their value. "It'll be kinda hard to pull off, but it would leave a big opening if it worked..." she nodded as she agreed with the logic. "It'll take a lot of practice, but I think I have some ideas."

Michi also started considering how best to work with Toshiro when he heard Chikafuji-Sensei's advice for him. "What if you give me orders in the middle of the fight from now on?" the sheep girl suggested. "It'll catch any villains off guard when people suddenly become stronger. If it's something simpler and easier to do fast, it'll probably strain them less, too." Was most of this idea so she wouldn't be as sore as she is right now? Yes, but it'd probably be beneficial in the long run and let Toshiro be more active during training as well.

Mentions: Orikanyo Orikanyo Garbage Pail Kid Garbage Pail Kid

Solaris Downer
1671854328967.png
Rhis recoiled at the clap on the sides of his head, groaning as he held the places where his hearing reverberated, however, he recovered relatively, his eyes flicking around to gain his bearings, before he settled on the ghost before him. "I will burn what I choose! That is the Right of the Just!" He said, refusing to attack the girl, since this wasn't a real fight, and he wouldn't want to hurt someone as frail and gentle looking as Chiyo in the first place. With this announcement of his resolve, he thrust his foot forward and planted it, his entire body being placed into his fists swing, which he threw towards the ghosts head, and as the fist passed by with either the hit or miss, he enacted his second attack within that span.

The heat vent on his elbow suddenly lit up, and with a shout, it exploded into a shotgun explosion of flame, upon which he lifted his planted leg, letting the momentum created by the explosion of flame to spin his body rapidly, his metal leg racing towards ghosts center of mass, intent on attacking it through blunt damage, his leg propelled by that same fiery force that had spun him in the first place, rotating his body with an explosive force.

Mirai Seikatsu
1676738539851.png

Listening to his partner, Mirai was getting a point of view on his quirk that he had not yet had, but he wasn't too sure that he could make it work the way Isiah was suggesting. He would not know where to begin becoming a capable fighter so that he could meet those expectations. "Getting hit is easier." As he said that, Chikafuji Sensei approached them with more suggestions and ideas for them. Mirai's gaze slowly shifted back and forth between the teacher and Isiah, measuring both of them. When Sensei proposed moving detached limbs, Mirai was genuinely excited and intrigued by the idea.

"Should we spar?" The dark-haired boy asked with a slight elevation to his tone, revealing that he was a bit more lively than just a few minutes ago. A spar would be a good chance for them both to try thinking about their quirk in new ways, and this was a safe place, supposedly. Although he asked for his partner to weigh in on the idea, Mirai didn't really wait for an answer.

He pulled down his mask and inhaled a deep breath to fill his lungs and wake him up, then without warning Mirai rushed towards Isiah. He pulled back his right arm and then launched it forward aiming at Isiah's face.

The Last Curse The Last Curse Garbage Pail Kid Garbage Pail Kid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back