• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dating away Death Row: A plot idea!

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
Well, I was just about to get some desperately needed sleep after an insane weekend of near insomnia, but of course, inspiration struck just about as soon as I tried to go to bed. So now that it's too late for me, I wanna find some RP partners!

Few quick rules first:
1. I can match my post length to whatever my partner wants, but I definitely prefer 2-4 paragraph long replies, sometimes shorter, sometimes longer. It depends on the roleplay and what's happening in it.
2. I'm not too picky about grammar. As long as I can read it, it's fine.
3. My schedule still screws me over sometimes, but I'll let you know if I have to take a huge break.
4. The plot will definitely involve romance, and I do prefer playing female OCs. I don't have any preference for her partner character's gender, however.
5. I do really enjoy talking to my roleplay partners, and developing the plot as it goes along :D

Onto my plot:

In a kinda, sorta, maybe,
definitely corrupt city setting, [YC] was quietly arrested for a not-yet-decided crime. After a long series of trials and appeals, attended solely by a carefully curated jury suspicious lawyers, the judge decides to damn [YC], committing them, unfortunately, to death row. In three months, they would be executed.
In a city full of secrets, [YC] had never seen their arrest on the jail's single TV, never heard word from anywhere that anyone knew they were behind bars, even their family. The judge, however, chooses to admit to one, single secret: [YC] is the first subject in a new experiment. In the three months before their execution, they would be released back to the general population, and allowed to mix and mingle with whatever crowds they so pleased. The goal, in those three months, is of course to see if they can earn redemption - in this case, through love. If they are able to fall in love with somebody. a "good role model" to get them back on the right path, then the charges will be dropped and the death penalty, waived entirely.
They're not completely free: They would get a GPS implant, restricting them to the urban area, and would be under constant watch from hidden officers, blending into the crowd. And of course, if at any time, they admit to somebody that they're actually on death row, the entire project will be called off. The government certainly doesn't want to make it easy on them.
It's in those circumstances, however, they are able to meet [MC] - a bubbly young woman on the rise in the journalism world. She's trusting - to a fault, especially when it extends to the government. She meets [YC] and immediately trusts them, as well. There's just something about them...
So, what will happen in three months time? Will the court be issuing out a death sentence...or a marriage license?

Aaaand, that's it! Message me if you're interested! :D

I’m wicked interested in this, shooting you a pm as you read this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back