• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Date Me, Please! ✦ Contestant Roster ✦

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Other
Here

Dovinique

a fishy little sushi
Roleplay Type(s)
Character-Sheet.png

(These are the basic character sheet, you can modify it as pretty as you want, but keep the information clear and complete, also keep the character sheet readable and mobile-friendly. Don't forget to erase the mini information in "( .... )")

APPEARANCE
(No real person image and gif. Please use 2D or 3D character drawing, see Delfanya as a reference if confused)

NAME
BIRTHDATE
(Age should be between 20-35)
ZODIAC
DOMICILE
(Where do you come from, any cities will do)
OCCUPATION

PERSONALITY
(Explain at least in one solid paragraph)

SKILLS
(Real-life skills, like playing piano, martial arts, basketball, etc.)

FEARS

REASON FOR JOINING THIS SHOW

BRIEF BACKGROUND

OTHER INFORMATION
(Any extra information you want to let us know)

Last edited:
APPEARANCE
1593679805849.png

NAME: Bella Rose-Verstappen
SEXUALITY: Homosexual
BIRTHDATE: January 3, 1999
ZODIAC: Capricorn
DOMICILE: Anaheim, California

PERSONALITY
Bella is known to be a boyish, confident, yet determined player for Fnatic. Her leadership skills what led them to win the IEM Katowice & Starladder Berlin Majors respectfully, she is also known to be funny & quite kind to the cameras all the time. When they would lose a tournament or a match, she cheered them up & was known to be their confidence booster. She is hardworking & open-minded to the people that are friendly towards her, but she is known to prove some critics wrong from journalists to not be one of the best In Game Leaders in Counter Strike. That's why she is known to be one of the most innovating IGL role players & personalities in esports history.

SKILLS
-Driving
-Singing
-Playing the Guitar
-Playing Counter Strike
-Family
-Friends
-Music
DISLIKES
-Distractions
-Rude People
-Loud Noises
FEARS
-Heights
"Well, my life was getting rough since I don't have a girlfriend awhile now. So, when Krimz told me that I was actually invited to this show. Now, this is my chance of a lifetime to have someone special in my life."
BACKGROUND
Bella Rose-Verstappen was born on the 3rd of January, 1999 from a American mother & father. She was known to be in her childhood days as a confident yet boyish girl, when she was 15. She found out that she is homosexual & was quickly confessed by her parents that they are forced to be married. After Bella went 17, she was quickly recruited into Fnatic after she has some crazy IGL plays. When Fnatic won the Katowice & Berlin majors after her debut in the Katowice Major. After they would win a crazy series against the 2nd best team in the world in Team Liquid, she was suggested by her teammate Krimz that she'll join the reality show Date Me Please! So, how will Bella have a girlfriend in the show???
OTHER INFORMATION
The one fact of Bella is that she is like cute animals like dogs, so she is only wanted a pet & doghouse someday.

Last edited:
HnYOwBfwC_O8fMbf_m9lV-oQraplHqkNFeQHVaU6zgJvMTjBi52tTTw4H9a9D3__YaGdOXja5h2NlC_myQR15gPWZyb-ZlAYGH5MV3zUNBHBnfp5EGLAkCkrUnYwI_swVDF9wbSu

NAME
Ian Grant Douglas (Goes by Grant)

SEXUALITY
Bisexual

BIRTHDATE
March 25 1998

ZODIAC
♈ Aris

DOMICILE
Portland, OR

OCCUPATION
Baker

PERSONALITY
Grant comes across as a much more monotone man, unless it’s anger he has a somewhat hard time showing his emotions. It’s possibly due to his anger issues or the fact that he is just a far more held back man but he is much more rough when dealing with anyone than he has to be. When having a simple conversation with Grant it would become clear that he doesn’t give those white lies, he would much rather be honest to a fault than lie ever. There is a great sense of vulnerability to Grant when he’s alone with men since coming out, it’s something he’s learning to live with and possibly grow to not feel so off since he is interested in other men.

SKILLS
Very simple self defense
Can make various cakes and baked goods from memory

Baking
Games like chess

DISLIKES
Crowds
Physical touch from people he isn’t close to
Raisins

FEARS
Spiders, more a phobia than a fear at this point
Verbal confrontation

“It sounded like something I would do, besides. Who isn’t trying to find their ‘other half’? I’m not so cynical I would say otherwise.”

BRIEF BACKGROUND
Ian, or he would much rather go by Grant, is a 22 year old man who loves his work and was raised under a firm hand. His parents made sure to not let their religion get in the way of raising their child, Helen and Troy, though they are very much Christians and their religious beliefs are high in their lives. In his younger years Grant discovered his anger issues which only lead to major anxieties and had his parents more than worried. He went through many years of therapy to help with these issues. The therapy led Grant to learning how to deal with his anger, the more uncomfortable feelings that would fill him up, and how to not have people be ‘the bag guy’ in his mind over them not understanding the problem. Grant started baking as a means to relax but found it was a far bigger love than a simple hobby. When Grant turned 20 he finally came out, he had known he wasn’t straight for years but never felt comfortable telling anyone due to the fact that it may ruin things with him and his parents. Luckily his mom and dad were nothing but accepting.

OTHER INFORMATION
Even with his monoton outward expression, Grant loves jokes. He enjoys hearing them or on occasion telling them. Though, it would take a really good one to have him cracking up to a full belly laugh. He grew up with a pet dog, but really just put up with Sasha. Grant is way more interested in hamsters and how cute they are. If he were to end up with someone from the show, it would be his second dating partner.

APPEARANCE
4d0ceed70d9af860520b87b2948497cf.jpg
NAME: Vincent Theodor Becker
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
BIRTHDATE: March 21, 1998 (22)
ZODIAC: Aries
DOMICILE: Oakland, California

PERSONALITY
Most people find themselves having trouble putting up with Vincent at first, and few find themselves liking him well enough to stick around. He can be brash, loud, and impolite even in a good mood. On top of that, he isn’t a very positive person and he isn’t one to care for someone else’s feelings. But he is no liar, as much as it seems he would be. Vincent is truthful to a fault, and one of the most hard-working people out there. Given the proper time, those few who can stand him may manage to develop some respect for him as a person, perhaps even not dislike him.

SKILLS
- Mechanical and technical knowledge sufficient to handle most any issue a vehicle could come across, with a focus on but not limited to motorcycles
- Street-fighting experience

- Old Cars
- Cats

DISLIKES
- Noises similar to gunfire
- People who take things for granted
- Wasted time

FEARS
- Hoplophobia, the fear of firearms

“Oh, I could give you five-thousand reasons why. Whatever, call me superficial if you want but I’m here for that prize. If I get some along the way, so be it, but I'm not going to give you some horse crap about true love or whatever it is those other people are probably pitching you. I got things I need to care of, and getting that prize cash would put me, well, not ahead but at least less behind.”

BRIEF BACKGROUND
Living in Oakland, things were rough for the Becker family from the beginning. Dieter Becker and his wife immigrated to the states from Germany less than a year after the birth of Vincent. Settling in Oakland, they were plagued by the crime of the city as they struggled to afford basic necessities of life. The family became complete when Vincent's sister, Samantha, was born three years later.

In 2013, when Vincent was 15, he became involved with a local gang through a friend at school. In his time with this gang he saw several people shot and killed, but the final straw ending his involvement with the gang came just over a year after it began. A drive-by shooting in which Vincent was injured and his younger sister was left permanently crippled from the waist down finally gave Vincent the push to separate himself from the group.

After graduating high-school, Vincent followed the advice of his auto shop teacher and went to a technical institute to become a mechanic. Vincent had long loved the look and feel of motorcycles, and chose to spend his life working on them. His dream became to open his own shop, and to make the money he would need to take care of his sister.​

inside
outside
info
  • CAJETAN

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

basics
persona
visage
history

• 사랑.

Rick Jones
Male
Bisexual
June 6,1999
Gemini
New York City
Stand up comedian

Rick is a snarky asshole on the outside, but if you get in his good side he’s the nicest person you’ll ever meet. Rick usually doesn’t like to socialize with people due to him having trust issues, the only time he’ll really show his true colors to people who aren’t super close to him is when he’s up on stage doing a stand up act. Rick only ever wears either sweatpants and a sweatshirt, or a tank top and basketball shorts, depending on how hot if is outside, he hates wearing formal wear because it makes him super uncomfortable. At first Rick is super cold and will always point out somebody’s flaws when he gets the chance, but after a while of getting to know him, he becomes super nice and will do almost anything for you. Rick also has huge anger issues he can go from being sweet and loving to a raging beast in a matter of seconds.

Rick is a very skilled artist and animator, he also is very skilled at coming up with witty comments on the fly.

Likes: Horror movies, video games, anime, comic books, the colors red, black, green and purple, spicy food, snakes

Dislikes: cheesy romantic comedies, clingy people, anything coconut flavored.

Fears: sharks, clowns, the thought of not being alone in the dark, spiders, what may be at the bottom of the ocean, the thought of his own mortality, the fact that the whole human race is doomed because Eve ate an apple.

Rick said he wanted to join the show because he’s tired of being alone with no friends or significant others, he’s hoping that by joining the show he’ll either find someone to date or make at least one friend.

Background: Rick is a stand up comedian from New York City, even from a young age he was making snarky comments that always made everyone laugh. He dropped out of college after a year and was kicked out of his house, so hoping to make some money he got a job at one of the Dick’s restaurants, a restaurant chain where employees are allowed to make fun of customers as much as they want right to there faces thats the whole appeal, eventually at the age of 20 Rick got a job at a stand up place where it quickly went from a hobby to a full time job

Attachments

• 51558DFA-9E39-4830-A8F4-E0D5E6C91070.jpeg
    51558DFA-9E39-4830-A8F4-E0D5E6C91070.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 4
23-237308_persona-5-joker.png
NAME Jared ren Martinez
GENDER Male
SEXUALITY heterosexual
BIRTHDATE june 5th 1998
ZODIAC gemini
DOMICILE Elizabeth new jersey
OCCUPATION Writter

PERSONALITY
Jared is a creative person and loves to play games and read and expierence things head on. He loves helping people and when people get along and he has a pretty good temper. Theonly thing that can make him really angry and get under his skin is when someone uses another or does something to harm others. He's good under preassure and is generally pretty smart.

SKILLS
writting, running, climbing, and knowledge

-swimming
-friendship
-video games
-cats
-dogs
DISLIKES
-mean people
-exclution
FEARS
-drowning
-heghts and falling from them

He wanted to see what this would bring him and he was a bit of a hopeless romantic so he needed to find his soulmate or at least try and find one. He also wanted to have fun and meet new people and maybe party and things like that.

BRIEF BACKGROUND
Jared is a writter and is a bit famous but nothing crazy. He lived in Elizabeth new jersey to be in an unpopular area that may have been quiet. He has two brothers and a sister and gets along with them as well as most people. He has steady income and is currently taking online colledge courses for english. He wasn't popular doing school and had been excluded a lot which fuled him to reach his goals and it shaped him into a good person.

Last edited:
1593750853184.png
Name
Ellie Parks
Sexuality
Heterosexual
Height
5'4"
Weight
119 lb
Birthdate
7 July 1998 (22)
Zodiac
Cancer
Domicile
Vancouver, Canada
Occupation
Twitch streamer

Personality
As a streamer, Ellie is known for her nearly overwhelmingly wholesome personality, her innocence, and her positive outlook on life and treatment of others. A lot of people appreciate her kindness, but she is very insecure and almost never acknowledges her good qualities. She's shy and soft-spoken, and it's difficult for her to put herself forward in social situations. In large groups she's likely to shrink back and remain quiet, although when she does speak up it's usually to diffuse an argument or mend a toxic mood. Although she may come across as incompetent, she's quite intelligent in many areas and can even be surprisingly blunt. She's quick to call people out for making a strange faux pas, but she is extremely careful about insulting others and sugarcoats their actions in order to show empathy. She always assumes the best in others and it is impossible to hold a grudge, and she's unaware of just how naive she is when she easily forgives people for their transgressions. Her purity goes beyond forgiveness; regarding sexual matters, romance, and adult content in general, she is insufferably clueless. She immediately becomes extremely bashful when it comes to sex and romance in particular and bringing those topics up makes her ten times more awkward than she already is, which makes it difficult for her to learn more about it.

Skills
Reading quickly
Typing quickly
Science-ing
Finding cheap stuff to buy

Instant coffee
Biology
Video games
Anime
Dislikes
Exercise/intense physical activities
Violence/aggression
Cooking
Fears
The future
Public speaking
Being alone

Reason for joining
"Well, a good friend of mine really wanted me to come on the show to umm...find love, I guess? But there's no guarantee that will actually happen, you know. You see, I've never really been super pretty or popular...but that's okay! I think this can be fun if I end up making friends. Besides, it's 5,000 dollars! Do you know how many cup noodles I could buy with that money?"

Background
Ellie's family was relatively poor, which made her grow into a bit of a cheapskate. She lived a relatively ordinary life but was severely bullied throughout all of her high school years, which butchered her self-confidence. She was always isolated and never had anyone to talk to, giving her little practice with socializing and causing her to feel lonely. She coped with her constant solitude by watching streams on Twitch, which made her feel like she was enjoying time with someone else. She worked hard in school, got good grades, and got admitted into a prestigious college, and she silently hoped that her life would change. However, even in college her community was cutthroat and narcissistic, and she was once again unable to make a single true friend. When she graduated with her pre-med degree, she realized that she would never find happiness in the professional world and abandoned that path altogether. She hated the idea of disappointing her parents and putting the time and money she'd invested into her career to waste, but she was also unable to tolerate doing something that was simply emotionally taxing on her. She decided to become a full-time streamer and try to give others the same joy that she had gotten when she was a viewer herself. It was an incredibly difficult decision, but she was surprised by how quickly her community grew, and before long she started making friends and having a lot of fun as a streamer. She still only has a small cult following and can barely make a living, but overall she is optimistic about her future and excited for the opportunities that can open up as she continues to develop.

Last edited:
APPEARANCE
Capturej.JPG

NAME: Shirley Brackford
SEXUALITY: Unknown to her.
BIRTHDATE: July 1st 1999 (21)

ZODIAC: Cancer
DOMICILE: Atlanta, Georgia

PERSONALITY: Shirley seems to be a nice person, as she tends to smile a normal amount. (That means someone is nice right? or normal?) She is generally easygoing but tends to do things purely for scientific reasons. She often views things that interest her with scientific curiosity and tends to enjoy finding out why certain things happen. She can be sometimes quite naive when it comes to feelings and may come off as strange at times. She is quite eccentric and believes that everything can be explained through the use of science.

SKILLS: Math, Computers, Science, Reading

LIKES: Working on problems, making hypotheses, messing with people, making inner monologues, drinking coffee in order to stay awake for abnormally long periods of time.

DISLIKES: people who don't recycle, people who waste things, when people make fun of her

FEARS: Confined Spaces, Asphyxiation, Drowning

To research human relationships and love.

BRIEF BACKGROUND
Shirley always had an appreciated for the effort put into things to make them work, she enjoyed reading on how the world operated, liked taking and putting things back together and would often spend more time left to her own devices than hanging out with other people. Ofcourse this made everyone think she was strange. However by often studying the way people would interact she gradually adapted by tricking people into thinking she was more like them. For the most part this worked although she didn't really feel all too connected to others. Nonetheless she would move onto to become a director in Anima Industries after a long time of moving up the corporate ladder. This was a position she struggled for long to achieve and it was quite an enjoyable job.
Still she felt like something was missing. It was quite fascinating to see people in relationships. Honestly Shirley didn't quite understand what was so special about such a thing but was deadset to come to her own conclusion.
OTHER INFORMATION
(Any extra information you want to let us know)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back