• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Darling in the Frankxx (the Honest Version) RP

sukaithemoonlord774

Elder Member
Hello Fellow RPNation Members!
Although I feel this title is fairly self-explanatory, I'm currently writing a fanfic that is basically parodying very bluntly Darling in the Frankxx; and it features a character named Setsuna F. Seiei from this little anime you may have heard of called "Mobile Suit Gundam 00". And it's a reverse harem, so you've been warned. However, it's also funny as well! Because I mentioned before, it's parodying Darling in the Frankxx with a lot of honesty. So, if anyone is bold enough to join me and have a humorous, slightly sexy, honest version RP of Darling of the Frankxx featuring my girl Sukai as Zero Two and Setsuna F. Seiei as a love interest (because the anime, is basically Evangelion 2018)... Feel free to message me! Thanks for reading this. :)
Bye Now! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back