• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Darkness.. (SnowFeather x Alice Ivy Macintyre)

Xavier smirked. He'd been here many times, and knew exactly where to go. He stopped at a parking lot and smiled.

Xavier smiled and got out of the car, closing his door and then opening hers, offering a hand to help her out. His eyes shone, so much alike the lights that now helped in lighting up the city.

Ambrosia smiled up at him, and took his hand.

She got out of the car, her hand still in his. She stared at the city in front of her.

"It's so beautiful," she murmured, her hand tightening around Xavier's.

Xavier smiled and locked the car, holding her close to his side. He closed his eyes and listened to her.

"Ambrosia... I have something to ask you.." He whispered.

Xavier opened his eyes and smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her cheek. He then let go and took her hand, going down on one knee.

He took out a small black box from his pocket and opened it to reveal a ring.

"Will you marry me?..."

Xavier grinned as he put the ring on her finger. He then stood up and wrapped his arms around her, locking their lips in a kiss.

Ambrosia jumped slightly, but kept her lips pressed against Xavier's.

This felt way too good to give up so soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xavier opened the door to the backseat and sat down inside, still kissing Ambrosia as he brought her inside with him and closed the door. His hands slid up her thighs.

Ambrosia tensed up slightly, before she realized what was happening.

'Father told me about this... Humans do it... For fun? Yes.. Yes, for fun. Ah.. I shall try this.. this mating practice...'

Throughout her entire thought process she continued to kiss him, her hand sliding down to rest on his chest. She thought back to what she had seen her human do many a time, and did the same. She straddled his hips and and pushed him back onto the seat, so that they were lying down.

She wrapped a gentle hand in his hair, and pulled away slightly, her breath catching in her throat,

(She was a guardian angel for some time. She watched a human child grow to the age of 24, and watched as she did.. things... Angels are pervs, apparently... (she watched her from Heaven, BTW))

Xavier growled in pleasure and his hands rested on her waist, kissing her still. As she pulled away he had to stop himself from whining, and instead grinned, flipping over so he was on top of her. He leaned down and kissed her neck gently, sometimes nibbling softly on her skin.

He slid his hands down to her ass and smiled against her neck, looking for her sweet spot.

(Interesting, I knew they were.)

Xavier grinned and kissed a bit rougher on that spot, his hands roaming in under her shirt.

"I love you so much, Ambrosia," he whispered.

Xavier started slipping off her shirt, and broke the kiss. He smiled and lifted her shirt off. He then leaned down and kissed her tummy.

Ambrosia laughed and pulled him back up to kiss him. She slipped one hand beneath his shirt, and rested it against his back, her thumb stroking the smooth skin softly.

Xavier gladly kissed back and shivered at her touch. He licked her bottom lip, begging for entrance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back