• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Darkness in All of Us

That Lass Over There

Constant Panic
"Have you heard of those dark mages? It's like fantasy and horror all in one!"

"I heard they have to go through immense emotional pain to get their powers! It's really messed up!"

-----

"So are we the bad guys… Because we have a power that is dark?"

"Of course! Nobody that is good could have a dark power like yours!"

"Then tell me… How do you tell if someone is evil? What is the difference between evil and good, when both are so tightly intertwined one off step can take you into the other?"

-----

It is 2027, and today the news is never filled with terrorists or civil wars. Why? Because there are none.

On July 4th,2015, the U.S. made a staggering discovery-the evolution of man. Starting that day some people that had had or have dramatic events happen in their lives developed powers-earning them the title 'dark mages'. Their title, quickly misunderstood by civilians, has led to total war on them. Little do they know that it is a permanent change anybody can develop.

This is the story of the ones involved, human and mage alike.

This is your story.

Hello fellow role players and welcome to my world! Bwuahaha... Joking.

This is a very dark story... (Warning: very dark story) Why thank you random bolded warning. All characters will be college students at Lydner College in Massachusetts or have a job in or related to law (police officers, lawyers, etc.). As said up there, this is the story of your character's life, however short or long it may be, and the difficulties they may face. Mages and pro-mage humans live in fear of being discovered, because the luckiest thing you can get then is a quick, non-bloody execution. Humans fear mages because mages could easily wipe them out at any time. I wouldn't like sharing a room with a psychopath, would you?

There will be cruelty. Tears shed. Crimes and sins committed. Lies told. Legacies made, fortunes won, possibly a war or two.

This is the story of your character.

And you tell it.

Please tell me if you are interested!

Interested!

Though question , bit confused. Do these people have powers like Telekinesis , Telepathy etc etc or Do they Wield Magic?

Venus said:
Interested!
Though question , bit confused. Do these people have powers like Telekinesis , Telepathy etc etc or Do they Wield Magic?
It depends on the event that gave them magic. I'll be more specific once I have enough people to make the thread.

Ok I'll join but can I have a unique one like kagune because the people who have that there all about tragedy in their life.

Aqua said:
Ok I'll join but can I have a unique one like kagune because the people who have that there all about tragedy in their life.
It depends. I'm going to have everybody message me their powers and tradgedy if they are going to have a mage so that I can approve them in secret without alerting others of their powers and which characters are mages, as secrecy is the only thing that keeps them safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back