• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Darkness Consumes Us (A Yu-Gi-Oh RP)

Work may hinder my timeframe for posting for awhile in terms of speedy replies. But being a veteran of yugioh (If a bit rusty) since the original and my favorite of GX. I always have been intrigued by yugioh Rps but never got the right opportunity to make it happen. So if your cool with a aging fan of the series- Then I'm intrigued!

The Silent Z The Silent Z

Sure thing, I would love to have you on board! While I'm admittedly not the oldest fan I am pretty excited for this plot, and the more people we have in it the better, especially if they know the universe extensively. ^^

The Silent Z The Silent Z

Sure thing, I would love to have you on board! While I'm admittedly not the oldest fan I am pretty excited for this plot, and the more people we have in it the better, especially if they know the universe extensively. ^^

Awe....Some!!! I know some folks who older and still fans, but it speaks to the universe and it's epicness. I'd love to join with a OC and have a themed character. but anyways I see your putting together a good plot and excited about it. So I'm in. ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back