• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Darkest Dungeon Roleplay?

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-

Oh gosh, I absolutely love this game. The stress mechanic stresses me out, then the characters actually get stressed and then I'm really stressed, and then I get so stressed I end up flipping my laptop over (Not really XP) But I still love that damn game. So, of course, I wanna do a roleplay based off it!

But, keep in mind, I haven't gotten too far into it. I think I have a good grasp of the whole story, but don't kill me if I get something wrong ;.;

Anyways, I'm looking for someone to play one of two characters: The leper character is my absolute favorite, as horrible as his class title is, so if someone could play a character of that class, you would be my absolute favorite person ever! ^o^

My second favorite is the highwayman, if anyone could play as him X3

My character would probably be a vestal or a plague doctor, I haven't quite decided yet
xD I dooooo prefer to play a female character c: If anyone's interested, send me a message! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back