• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Darker RP [m/m]

almostblue

Hi,

I am looking for a casual m/m roleplay with anyone who is interested. Of course, the material I want to plot isn't laidback, but I hope everything else will be. The roleplay will be via e-mail.

I know some fandoms but I'd prefer using OCs because that'll probably be best for both of us- you don't want to see me RP some characters I know.. I probably don't know them well at all!

First:
- I put no pressure on you, and I'm OK with longer response times. I'm a little busy with school, so I don't have the right to demand something that I can't live up to.

- If we have to use faceclaims, I would prefer using faces of people vs anime characters or drawings, because majority of characters I make using real faces. I hope this is understandable. I'm perfectly fine with us just using descriptions of characters too.

- I'm not picky on length of responses, and as long as you're not using chatspeak or action format, then I won't be picky. Just try to make them legible and not a one liner.

- I'm not good at doubling, so I'd rather not include it in our roleplay. If you REALLY want it for some odd reason, I guess I can try it, but not the best idea.

- Please no roleplays with yaoi or anime stuff- not a fan of using terms like uke/seme or the stereotypes that go with them.

- Please no underage stuff, you get the drill.

Stuff to roleplay:
- I really like realistic plots (the prefix...) and would like to do some darker themed plots. Not looking for super fluffy plots right now.

- I would like to roleplay some plots that have to do with abuse, non-con, angst, stalking/unhealthy relationships and similar topics to that. They would be an essential part of the story. If you have any ideas feel free to send them to me! I'd be happy to work with whatever you have.

- And kind off the rails, but I am experienced with doing mpreg (for some odd reason). So if you're looking for a roleplay that involves some darker themes, and mpreg, then I'm happy to fulfill your wishes!

Otherwise, feel free to PM me or post here? I'm not sure how this site works so I'll try my best. Thank you. I can answer any questions you have.

Hey there!

I like darker themed plots as well, so I'm more than interested in playing with you.

Just plain unhealthy relationships are always fun to work with; they make for decent plots and push for more interesting bits to work in later on during the rp. Are you looking to play the unhealthy relationship or have it as a background to the 'healthy' romance?

We could work all of your requests into just about any time period. Which do you prefer? Modern? Future? If we do medieval/Renaissance, we could easily work in a werewolf to play on the stalking idea. If we do modern, we could play with drugs and make the angst worse. Then there's always the BDSM culture or clubs if we decide to work that in. Mental disorders are fun to play with too.

As for mpreg that would... have to require some fantasy aspects for me, so again medieval/Renaissance would work for it most likely. But I'm happy to omit it if it isn't something you're dying for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back