Darkening Skies - OOC

Nikros is heading up. And Heresh is conveniently leading you near an elevator.

>.< Getting really tired of the alert system not giving proper alerts...

EDIT: And as a side note, given that I was pretty soundly ignored, not entirely sure what to do next. :/

Grey, Mechan and Urral on board the Burning Moth, should we hold off from meeting the captain? Also what races are Tyris and Hemtal?

Captain Hesperus

Tyris is a Rat, Hemtal is human.

Do hold off on meeting the captain because, curiously, you don't know where the crew are. They seem to have vanished off the ship.

I am going to clamp down on people extending their influence to the environments and NPCs next thread, by the way. If they're not your minion or its not your property, it's under full GM control.

I'm really sorry about that, Thief, I completely overlooked your post, my apologies. Edits in place.

And Mechan is ogling Urral's mighty assets. Her weapon and armour, obviously....

What did you think I was talking about?

Perverts!

Captain Hespeus

-___-

I have the feeling that things will get very bad rapidly.

Did I mention Urral absolutely despises rodents of all shapes and sizes?

Good, good...

Updates following Nikros.

Heresh will get to obs with Ywen in tow shortly, since Meric seems to have gone a-wandering and will likely run into Nikros at the lift.

Heresh surely has, and has seen the flare. It draws the eye to a ship in dock with some kind of glowing golden paladin/lunatic on deck.

Hm, and yeah, Meric and Nikros should have seen it, but not the other yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back