• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Darkan castle halls (ooc)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Talk, ask questions or plan things here

We need to grab one of these Isekai heroes ASAP, and figure out how to steal their BS cheat abilities for ourselves.

We need to grab one of these Isekai heroes ASAP, and figure out how to steal their BS cheat abilities for ourselves.

Dunno how Grimrok would come to that conclusion though aha

I'm more concerned that half the cast "in character" would most likely want to charge in thinking it impossible to die despite the warnings

The Dragon and Orc being the ones I assume wouldn't retreat once they meet a hero

Dunno how Grimrok would come to that conclusion though aha

I'm more concerned that half the cast "in character" would most likely want to charge in thinking it impossible to die despite the warnings

The Dragon and Orc being the ones I assume wouldn't retreat once they meet a hero
The greenskin and the lizard can act as a distraction while those of us with brains isolate and capture one of the heroes.

Question about Stane:

Since the Dwarves have already fallen is it okay if I write Grimrok having been the one to have spearheaded that invasion? I want to write him looking over a battlefield or the sacking of the main Dwarf Hold when Ozik summoned his generals. Has a new head on his Boss Pole of the late Dwarf High King.

Yea that's fine, though it would have been taken a fair while ago

Last edited:
Is there much in the way of old elvish ruins left in Darkan? Or have they mostly been destroyed?

Darkan has been transformed into a demonic wasteland, fire brimstone etc
Most everything was destroyed by the realms merging or the demons chaos

Won't blame anyone I kinda feel like everyone involved assumed this died slowly.

Here's some other things I'm trying to start if anyone is interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back