• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark World reboot OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm glad~ Writing silly stuff like that is definitely an upside to having a foreign tribal character.
lmao im glad you enjoy writing silly stuff like that XD

i certainly enjoy it as well when i add something silly to the usual serious vira :P

Updated Jeanne's CS to include her newest alias; "American Cellar Monster"
:o great! thats a perf name for her!

The epitomy of creepy pasta!
Just add some black and shadows and boom! Nightmares tonight.
spoopy :o

Is it me, or is every single building we walked into doomed to be destroyed?

Also, hi guys, I'm back, sort of... Still kinda busy, so can't make any promises about posting.

Okay I mean, when you put it like that we sound like the bad guys
Maybe we are.

giphy.gif

Is it me, or is every single building we walked into doomed to be destroyed?

Also, hi guys, I'm back, sort of... Still kinda busy, so can't make any promises about posting.
i hope not! :o we'll never find a place to settle down! <3
hiiii rev! :o
hope you can tho! ^^

i will try to get out a post today! :> i dont want to stall the rp much more <3

haha i dont think thats true.. XD
we fight against gangs that are oppressing people.. :P

i hope not! :o we'll never find a place to settle down! <3
hiiii rev! :o
hope you can tho! ^^

i will try to get out a post today! :> i dont want to stall the rp much more <3

haha i dont think thats true.. XD
we fight against gangs that are oppressing people.. :P
That said, all we've accomplished up till now is causing massive collateral damage. :ghostxnx:

Not saying that we're bad people, but we're certainly not doing a good job being the good guys. :closedeyescryingfrown:

That said, all we've accomplished up till now is causing massive collateral damage. :ghostxnx:

Not saying that we're bad people, but we're certainly not doing a good job being the good guys. :closedeyescryingfrown:
if you want a sweet sweet fairy tale world of perfection and goody-two-shoes the good guys always win, sorta story/rp, then youre in the wrong place :P lmao

Right now the best way to think about it is "Us vs Them" haha

Thank you!! I’ll have a reply out in a few hours~ I have three interviews set up in the next two hours lmao, so it’ll be after that.

Not a problem! Best of luck in your interviews

Sorry- my post is going to have to be delayed. I'm having some issues writing anything I'm satisfied with. It'll get done tomorrow evening, for sure.

Okay sooo.... Turns out I won't be getting any free time, so I'm going to have to officially leave the rp... :/
I hate doing this again, but I really can't post anything with all of my projects and workbooks that have already been set and are coming up - I know I won't have time to post so I think it's best if I just officially count myself out of the rp rather than holding people back by not posting or struggling to post.
I'm really sorry to do this (again) but I'm prioritising my work and my future and sadly to do that I have to cut rping out of my life (again). ;-;

I might still pop in now and again but I won't be able to re-join or anything like that... Fingers crossed you can keep it going Thalia because I know it'll be a great rp! ^^

Its okay Frostfire-chan <3 <3 i still love you! <3 your life and future is more important than my rp :) <3 thanks for rping in it, and being so into it when you were! and for being so considerate ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back