• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dark Wings, Dark Words (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ahhh! Thank you! And weirdly I find two easier? idk why tbh just if I'm stuck writing for one then it gives me somewhere else to focus on and bounce off. I really do love Vickon! We love an educated badass, very intrigued as to what he's going to get up to and involved with

Ah, that makes sense! I do the same but with different rps lol. And thank you! his name is Reynir tho, Vickon was his dad. he's going to do war crimes, probably (:

Alright, weekend check-in. Looks like we got a couple people finishing up their sheets. I'll wait until Sunday to make the opening post, and then our watch begins!

i forgot how many game of thrones memes i have saved

tumblr_mjmol33TBi1rk72i8o1_1280.jpg

happy early valentine's

The opening post is up! Climb in whenever and wherever works for you. I'll give everyone till Sunday the 20th to get their first posts on the board, and then we'll proceed with the funeral and maybe some minor NPC events elsewhere. If you feel like posting multiple times, that's okay too (just no double posting). Anyone tagged here is good to go. Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford you only need to either edit your character's age or remove the part about killing Baelyx.

wickedlittlecritta wickedlittlecritta
CheeseQueen CheeseQueen
Darth Darth
Silvertongue Silvertongue

The opening post is up! Climb in whenever and wherever works for you. I'll give everyone till Sunday the 20th to get their first posts on the board, and then we'll proceed with the funeral and maybe some minor NPC events elsewhere. If you feel like posting multiple times, that's okay too (just no double posting). Anyone tagged here is good to go. Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford you only need to either edit your character's age or remove the part about killing Baelyx.

wickedlittlecritta wickedlittlecritta
CheeseQueen CheeseQueen
Darth Darth
Silvertongue Silvertongue
I will do that soon! Sorry about thet

I adore the music

so are we all at Kings Landing for the upcoming funeral?
That depends on what you think your character would do. Maybe Ellaria stays in Sunspear and sends representatives instead, or if she really means to insult then Dorne sends a bag full of dead falcons lol

But yes, if you're going then I'd say you are all either approaching King's Landing or are already in the city. Probably within a day's ride if you're traveling, and you can fast travel over a couple posts if that's the case. As for where it probably makes sense to be greeted at the Red Keep (unless you're not a noble, then you might go to a brothel or something).

Good starter? I cam add more if needed to

Looks good to me! As a commoner (of sorts) you would hear from the street septons that there would be a procession or "parade" type of deal from the Red Keep to Baelor's Sept. The High Septon will lead them on the day King Harald is buried. People will be able to follow along if they wish or just go straight there. I think only highborns, religious workers and musicians will be allowed inside, but you'll be able to go as far as the front steps for sure.

Looks good to me! As a commoner (of sorts) you would hear from the street septons that there would be a procession or "parade" type of deal from the Red Keep to Baelor's Sept. The High Septon will lead them on the day King Harald is buried. People will be able to follow along if they wish or just go straight there. I think only highborns, religious workers and musicians will be allowed inside, but you'll be able to go as far as the front steps for sure.
Ahh fair enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Back