• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Dark Trade

"What I propose would be best spoken behind closed doors. Although, the only foreseeable outcome would be widespread galactic revolution. I ran the Numbers" Titus replied grimly. "The things I've done... All for the betterment oft he federation...." Memories of the missions he and his team undertook, flashed through his mind, forcing the Crusader to shut his eyes tightly as if in pain, as he tried to shake the images away. After several seconds, his breathing became ragged, before finally getting back under control. "I suggest we go somewhere private to further discuss this. I'm Pretty sure you don't wish to continue in a place like this..." He said gesturing over his shoulder with his thumb at the collection of disemboweled corpses, the smell of blood and excrement heavy in the alleyway. Despite the pained look on Lauichev's face, he could tell he had her hooked. He only hoped she could be of assistance. Even if it meant telling and showing her his life story. The evidence damning not only the government but him and his team.

Kasim Kasim

Xix was grateful that she caught on that she was hard to understand and began to speak slower. Her words were a bit more clearer to him. This female was very insistent on a wager, he found with a frown. The reason for which was revealed as Xix listened. He considered her proposal pensively, putting one of his talons to his lip in a thoughtful looking gesture. The problem was, what he desired would come with their battle. Unless, Xix could guarantee a demonstration of her powers. He could only hope that her apparent attraction was enough to weigh out the risk in her eyes.

Once Xix made up his mind, his hand dropped and he grinned at the female. "You are a Chordation, no? I have heard that they have a special connection to water and have a mental ability to move it according to their will. If this is true, I would like both a demonstration and for you to answer any questions I have concerning said ability."
SachiGrl SachiGrl

8d96c895-f9c5-4aad-a83c-253ffb77c154.png
thd9b3a729.gif
thd9b3a729.gif

"Suregrr!" Sueckra wore a grin from ear to ear. Battling, in Chordate, is an equivalent to a 'date' in the human culture. "Ihg knowhg jusg theg placegr!" Naturally, she wrapped her club around his claw; the suction cups on the palm of her club gave his hand a sensation similar to kisses. She tugged on him eagerly, rushing through the crowd of variant beings of several races, but primarily humans dominated Voyrillia. Odd that her first choice was a Sadou. Well, it is not that hard to believe with the creature's large intimidating nature and muscular structure. His colors were just as dull as the humans, but Sueckra was more interested in his combative abilities. He seemed far more powerful than a human.

The air was cool and lively as it fluttered Sueckra's pink hair about on her head. The skies were clear of clouds and the sun of this planet didn't seem to be as overheating as most planets she's been to.
thd9b3a729.gif
thd9b3a729.gif
Barely able to maintain a walking pace with her excitement as they neared a structure that seemed to be under construction. Sueckra's lower cephalopod limbs curled at the ends as she entered what seemed like an unfinished arena. She waved upper limbs hurriedly for Xix to follow her. To show off her unique body, she climbed the wall with the suckers of her lower limbs, instead of taking the stairs, to reach the top platform of the arena. She spun dramatically as her lower cephalopod limbs swirled along side her like a flowy skirt.

To initiate the fight, Sueckra hummed as she gathered the energy for her water mantra; her gill chambers vibrated the water it held within. She always liked to start with cheap shots, so a strange water form was summoned within the grasp of her upper left club. Within seconds, the water morphed into a traditional looking laser gun.

Pew! Pew! Pew!
thd9b3a729.gif
thd9b3a729.gif

Several shots of pressurized water came from her water gun. Sueckra trotted around her opponent as she she continued to shoot. Her fourteen lower cephalopods curled up higher to prevent herself from tripping; they lingered slightly behind her, as she moved forward as quickly as she could. Her pink hair, also, was slicked back by the wind. Occasionally, a curl at the ends of her lips would appear, then when she got more serious, she'd pout her lips.
NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Lauichev raised an eyebrow. “Numberss?” Before the senator could continue, another ache washed over within her mind. She almost lower a knee on the ground as this ache came close to putting her on her knees. Sharply and quickly, Laui nodded twice and said, “I would’ve sssugest to sspeak this over private commss, but conssidering the nature of the topic...Got ideass where to?” Lauichev dreaded the thought of having to stand near this psionic negative any longer; standing from a distance from him was enough for her body to cringe painfully as if a weak negative has been standing right by her for at least an hour or less without the meds when the aches hit.

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

Titus shook his head before reaching into one of the pouches adorning his armour. A moment later a produced a small pill bottle before handing it to her. "Comms would be a terrible Idea. To many ears listening in. In that bottle are some high dose Beta Blockers. Should minimize the debilitating migraines. At Least they did with the PL 16s we would capture." He said sealing his face plate once more to help block the negative feedback. "In all honesty, I would leave the location to you, as I just arrived on planet but a few hours ago." he explained crossing his arms, his body language say he was getting slightly impatient. "Although, I would prefer a private location to discuss this."

Kasim Kasim

thd9b3a729.gif
thd9b3a729.gif

"Suregrr!" Sueckra wore a grin from ear to ear. Battling, in Chordate, is an equivalent to a 'date' in the human culture. "Ihg knowhg jusg theg placegr!" Naturally, she wrapped her club around his claw; the suction cups on the palm of her club gave his hand a sensation similar to kisses. She tugged on him eagerly, rushing through the crowd of variant beings of several races, but primarily humans dominated Voyrillia. Odd that her first choice was a Sadou. Well, it is not that hard to believe with the creature's large intimidating nature and muscular structure. His colors were just as dull as the humans, but Sueckra was more interested in his combative abilities. He seemed far more powerful than a human.

The air was cool and lively as it fluttered Sueckra's pink hair about on her head. The skies were clear of clouds and the sun of this planet didn't seem to be as overheating as most planets she's been to.
thd9b3a729.gif
thd9b3a729.gif
Barely able to maintain a walking pace with her excitement as they neared a structure that seemed to be under construction. Sueckra's lower cephalopod limbs curled at the ends as she entered what seemed like an unfinished arena. She waved upper limbs hurriedly for Xix to follow her. To show off her unique body, she climbed the wall with the suckers of her lower limbs, instead of taking the stairs, to reach the top platform of the arena. She spun dramatically as her lower cephalopod limbs swirled along side her like a flowy skirt.

To initiate the fight, Sueckra hummed as she gathered the energy for her water mantra; her gill chambers vibrated the water it held within. She always liked to start with cheap shots, so a strange water form was summoned within the grasp of her upper left club. Within seconds, the water morphed into a traditional looking laser gun.

Pew! Pew! Pew!
thd9b3a729.gif
thd9b3a729.gif

Several shots of pressurized water came from her water gun. Sueckra trotted around her opponent as she she continued to shoot. Her fourteen lower cephalopods curled up higher to prevent herself from tripping; they lingered slightly behind her, as she moved forward as quickly as she could. Her pink hair, also, was slicked back by the wind. Occasionally, a curl at the ends of her lips would appear, then when she got more serious, she'd pout her lips.
NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49
The Sadou didn't share Sueckra's enthusiasm for the most part but he followed after her all the same. He was half dragged across the city through a crowd of people. Xix vaguely wondered why she seemed so excited. He knew that some species were more blood-thirsty than others, but he couldn't remember if that was the case here or if it was just the individual.

Then there was the sensation on his hand. It felt odd to say the least. After each kiss it left a tingling sensation. Weird but oddly pleasant. Once her club left his hand though, his skin was pinched and pins and needles spread throughout the affected area.

Watching the Chordation's movements, Xix flexed his hand to rid himself of the feeling. She hummed before exercising her ability, he noted. Xix wondered if that was a necessity in order to manifest it, or simply to help concentration.

Unfortunately Xix didn't have much time to theorize before a water gun was formed and he was under a barrage of water blasts. Some would hit and simply wet him, others left bruises. Xix tried to dodge them but as he knew that she wasn't putting all of her power into it, didn't put much effort into trying avoiding them. "I know that's not the best you can do," Xix scoffed, pulling out one of his own guns.

thd9b3a729.gif
thd9b3a729.gif

Sueckra found herself smiling as Xix, her opponent, barely flung himself about, resulting in him barely evading her pressurized water bullets. Well, at least he doesn't mind cheap shots. In fact, it seemed he taunted for more. Ignoring his comment, she continued shooting towards him with not much might, but she was inching closer and closer to him. She wasn't a fast being. Perhaps, that was her main weakness: speed. Maybe it was his too since he is bulky and all.

She twisted her mouth to the side at the sight of his plasma gun. "You certainly can't get answers from me if I'm dead," Sueckra said with a smile, but wasn't too fond of the weapon being pointed at her direction. She's never been touched by a bullet engulfed in superheated plasma, and she definitely doesn't have plans to. Once he was at an irritably close distance, she predicted that his triggered would be pressed any second. Knowing herself well, she knew she was too slow to dodge, so she decided to rely on her flexibility to dodge his potentially life threatening blow.
thd9b3a729.gif
thd9b3a729.gif

Here it comes... she thought as she folded her body and twisted her limbs to avoid his attack.

Alas, he shot downward and to her dismay, he slightly burned burned her backside with some stray drizzles of the plasma. A charcoal blue was now exposed along with her tarnished beauty marks as she hissed painfully. She the growled and lunged four of her lower fourteen cephalopod limbs. He was now about an arms' distance for Sueckra to initiate one of her sucker attacks. One of her limbs successfully latched to his side with her sticky suckers and she tugged on him to throw him off balance. If he falls into her attack, he would receive a multitude of kicks from her lower limbs. She used her inner mantra to focus and strike efficiently with strength and swiftness.
NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Users who are viewing this thread

Back