• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Dark Times [OOC] (Open!!!)

Is the killer more likley a Male or Female

• Male

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Female

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarkTimes101

One Time Luck
Hello guys! Alright lets do this, I'm playing with this a bit to try and figure out how to use this site, I'm still kinda confused, but I'll get used to it. I'll use this forum to post the applications for the first Dark Times Role Play, a murder mystery game that will only accept a certain number of people. This is a new type of game and I think will interest some people.

How To Play!

This game is played very easily. You simply will apply as a character that fits the theme of the story, and after accepting a certain amount, I'll chose someone in secret to make decisions on who they would like to kill off. Everyone else won't know who the killer is until the very end. The main goal is, of course, surviving. I'll use this forum to post the applications and hopefully I get some. ☺

Backstory of the RP
This story takes place in modern day society, however the natrual world has become harmonious with the supernatual world, (Werelves, Vampires, Human Animal Hybrids, etc.) The time is around Christmas. A group of teenagers (The characters!) Have joined a new program called the "Teen Center Program". When a blizzard traps them, they must survive the harsh conditions and a merciless killer.

Applications
Name:
Supernatural Qualities: (not required)
Picture: (Anime style)
Bio:
Are you intersted in being the killer?:

I will also being playing a few characters, just ones relevant to the plot, which ill post later.

Thank you for taking the time to read!!!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back