• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Dark themes M//!

Listens-to-music

SHOVE A PLOT UP MY ASS AND I'LL BE YOURS FOREVER
Hello! I'm B, and I've been roleplaying for just over seven years now! My pronouns are he/she/them, so I really don't care what you use! I only use Disord, since I find the dm platform on this site to be rather annoying. I do all lengths, I just ask for no one liners! I can match just about anything, but I know in my personal experience my sweet spot is 2 paragraphs without losing quality for quantity!

My one requirement is that I PLEASE ask for only 18+ roleplayers! I am looking for M//, and roleplay darker themes!

My fandoms are:
Overwatch
RWBY (I'm not caught up, still on season 3)
Fallout
Don't Starve
Borderlands
Team Fortress 2
Monster Hunter World
(Not open to OC's right now, sorry!)

but I'm also open to doing non-fandom things! Some plots I like using are:
Murder Mystery parties
Stranded on a desert island
Arranged Marriages
College!
Contract with a demon
AND SO MANY MORE! Please talk plot with me!

If you're interested shoot me a PM or comment on this thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello :) What Overwatch pairings are you interested in? Also do you double?

Hello :) What Overwatch pairings are you interested in? Also do you double?

I do double! I'm a shipping whore, so I really ship everything! The characters I play are McCree, Junkrat, Zenyatta, Tracer, and Mercy! So any pairings you have with them, I'm down!

HEYA!! I see you got overwatch listed- would you have any specific cravings for it??
Sorry! I just saw this! The characters I play are McCree, Junkrat, Zenyatta, Tracer, and Mercy! So any pairings you have with them, I'm down! I'm a shipping whore, so whatever ships you want are good for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back