• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dark Subject inside! FxF!

November Witch

Over great bodies of water, a November Witch roars
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Harmony here!
I'm looking for a partner that is okay with abuse/bullying in their rp, because I have an idea that involves it!

Muse A was born into a family that did drugs and literally kept her in a cage for almost her whole life, until the parents got into and argument and the police were called. Anyway, she lives with Muse B now. Muse B is a high school student and assigned to help Muse A adjust to normal life. Being awkward and barely able to speak makes Muse A a big target for bullying so she gets bullied all the time and Muse B starts to step up for her.

Idk it's kinda specific but I'm also up for anything you have in mind and also these original plot ideas in case this isn't your thing.

IM VERY MUCH CRAVING MONSTER GIRL X CARETAKER

AnthroxHuman
AnthroxAnthro
MermaidxHuman
NekoxHuman
NekoxMaster
CreaturexHuman
DemonxHuman
StraightgirlxGaygirl

Anything else? Send me a pm!
Thanks for stopping by!
Bye!

Last edited:
Hey! I'm interested in your plot above but I was wondering which of the two you would be playing? I would feel more comfortable playing muse B as muse A, I haven't tried anything like that

Hi there! I'm really interested in doing a straight girl x lesbian. :) however, I was curious if they are able to be older? In college maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back