• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dark Souls I OOC/chat

No, you're all in separate cells. I just didn't want to write five separate paragraphs describing similar dank cells.

Oh, and sorry about that Masquerade!

Yes. I might literally keep track of every time someone casts something (atleast during boss fights), or I might just be like "lol you cast too much, your power wanes" after a fair amount of times something's cast.

Can we just like post in the IC chat now and do our thing?

Also, are we meeting before we fight the Asylum Demon?

How do boss fights work, is this like a summon thing where we all fight it at the same time?

How does combat work, is it dice dependent or are you going to dictate chance?

With dice you need to set up at least some base stats for your character, which is a lot of work.

I intend on this being a pretty much freeform roleplay. I'll base the chances off you Talent/Strengths/Weaknesses. For example;

Your character has a talent of Superstrength. If you punch a guy in the face, you'll almost definitely knock him out.
Your character has Strengths of speed and agility. If you tried to outrun the guy, you'd probably outrun him.
Your character has a weakness of Intellectual ability. If you tried to outsmart the guy, you're probably gonna get outwitted.

Now when it comes to duels with individual players, I'll probably roll a dice.

Can we just like post in the IC chat now and do our thing?

Also, are we meeting before we fight the Asylum Demon?

How do boss fights work, is this like a summon thing where we all fight it at the same time?

How does combat work, is it dice dependent or are you going to dictate chance?

Yeah, everybody's meeting in the halls of the Undead Asylum. Currently everybody's in a cell.

You're all in the same world together perpetually, meaning you don't have to summon each other.

Essentially dictate chance.

I can agree with your policies, and that all sounds good to me.

Is the IC thread open? I can start us off with a post if it is.

Already opened it up with the first post. You guys do something. Then I'll post the outcome, then you guys do something else, then I post the outcome again. Preferably I want everybody to post before I post the next outcome.

Me: The demon swings at you, bashing across your breastplate and burrowing an inch deep in your metal.

You: [character name] attempts to break free of the axe by jumping away.

Last edited:
So I just had a thought. What if later on we opened up applications to other players to make invader characters?

Also, I'm wondering if Isra shouldn't try inventing some dark spells of her own eventually.

Last edited:
I am not ignoring this RP, just so everyone knows. Right now, I am kind of just waiting to see if the GM resurfaces.

Holy fuck, I didn't get notifications for like, any of those. Sorry guys. I'll leave the tab up so I can check in every so often.

Ha look at the casul. Everyone point and laugh. Find joy at the expense of others!

1ab07276-7871-4dc9-9f47-fbd21210ae49.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back