• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dark Souls I OOC/chat

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
nwg4kx.jpg

THis is the official OOC chat thread for everybody involved in my Dark Souls I roleplay.

Krim Krim
Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Osthavula Osthavula
SecondBreaking SecondBreaking
Castello Castello

(Like my collage? Yes? I know you do heheheh)

Roleplay

Characters

Last edited:
Natural ability, such as extreme strength, endurance, magical ability, speed, stealth, etc.. Those are probably more abilities, aren't they?

Here's my main concern. So how will the game be played out if we don't have our stats? Will you have the stats yourself all hidden and stuff and just work it out behind the scenes, or is it just going to be a benefit of the doubt kind of thing?

Here's my main concern. So how will the game be played out if we don't have our stats? Will you have the stats yourself all hidden and stuff and just work it out behind the scenes, or is it just going to be a benefit of the doubt kind of thing?

Instead of having exact numerical stats, I'm judging ability and power by Talent/Strength/Weakness. Although you will get 'upgrades' when you defeat bosses (I don't think I'll implement them for regular mobs, way too convoluted then), the bosses also get more difficult as you go on so it'll be a more or less negligible change. I think I might have a 1-10 scale for you guys' stats (for Strength, Endurance, Vitality, etc.) kept public, if people think I should.

my comp might break from playing games, so yeah, I'll accept the scrub title.
Though in reality I might go for quality build in first run.

SecondBreaking SecondBreaking Your Undead Garl has been accepted.
Krim Krim Your Undead Isra has been accepted.
Castello Castello Your Undead Lex has been accepted.
Osthavula Osthavula Thus far, your Undead Solveig is acceptable. Just finish Height/Weight and you're good to go. I understand you're having computer issues so it's alright.

Gonna make mine now. Then we can start this fucker up.

These characters are quite massive. I just want to say it so that people take note. Like Lex is 5'11 and 232 lbs?!? That's like borderline morbidly obese o_______o and Alexhei is 6'7"?!?!?!?! He's a giant! But I mean whatever just wanted to say it, I don't mean any harm by it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Oi m8. You gotta be big to wield the power of the giantdad. Otherwise you get crushed.

QjQBXlxOidAsayP-800x450-noPad.jpg

surprised nobody's questioned the fact he can wield a sword taller than himself with an open palm.

Speaking of giantdads, anybody ready to start? I'll actually start up the roleplay when everybody's like 'yea'.

And, just for clarification, everybody starts out in the Undead Asylum in grimey cells.

Eh, muscle weighs a lot. Now that I think about, as an undead he might weigh a lot less during the beginning. Not that weight is too big of an issue, at the very least he weights 230ish pounds when wearing all his equipment.

But yeah, I am ready when everyone else is.

Oh, just a quick questions. Will our characters start with their equipment or will they instead find it later on in the asylum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back