• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dark Romance?

ZeeLeah19

Zee Goth
He always seemed like a normal guy, popular good looking friendly the over all best guy anybody could ask for. Yet he hid a dark secret he was a monster on the inside. He used his hood looks and charming demeanor to lure multiple people to their deaths until he met her. Scarlett Anderson a usually quiet girl who doesn’t talk much ran into him one day knocking papers from her hands.

He helped Scarlett pick her papers up to which she smiled and thanked him. He returned the smile to her as her smile faded and she looked hurt.

‘You don’t have to force yourself to smile.’ Was all Scarlett said to him before she left.

Those few words made his heart ache as she saw through him. He couldn’t get her out of his mind, he wanted to be near her even if it resulted in him kidnapping her to keep her to himself. He slowly began to follow her after classes and find out she lived in a bad situation. Scarlett’s mother died when she was young then her father left her with her grandparents who mistreat her and command her like a slave. His anger boiled deep within him as he made a plan to set her free from the horrible world she lived in.

He just never expected to have her enter his dark world.

I am posting this in hope somebody would be willing to play the male character the super charming and loveable character who hides a dark secret.

I would like to play as Scarlett Anderson.

If interested please pm me or comment down below you favorite pasta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back