• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š” ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š

Niuminous

what is done in love is done well
1547406933174.png1547406942377.png

With my own doomed soul,
Doomed as the source
ยท
Where can I find peace in the city
As I found in the eyes of yours?

{ a roleplay
by Niuminous and jessiee }

Luena looked at the body standing in front of her own she had dark mauve hair and amber eyes. There was something about the woman that made the air around them colder, and that was saying a lot since they were standing out on a dark street in the middle of a January night. It was frosty, to say the least, and Luena did not want to be there surrounded by the darkness. She wanted to go out and help those in need of saving, that was her mission and she hated the fact that she had been interrupted.

"So what is it that you actually want?" Luena asked, gently stroking the platinum blonde hair out of her face. She had a hard time adjusting her eyes to the darkness in the alley that the two were currently hiding in, but she tried to show as little fear as possible. What could happen to her anyway? She was an angel, there weren't much to fear. She had the ability to leave at any given moment, and if she was hurt she had sisters and brothers to which she could turn. There were people who had her back, and she had theirs.

Around them, Luena could her rats moving around in and around the dumpsters looking for food. It all felt like a scene from a bad movie but she still wanted to stay and watch the ending. It was unlike her to stay in a sketchy situation but this time, she had been told, there would be something in it for her too win, something that would make her able to help others. She wasn't sure of what it was but she definitely did want to find out.

lilith
large.jpg

location ยท alley | mood ยท entertained | outfit ยท x
Lilith couldn't take her gaze off the one standing in front of her. It was so deeply amusing how out of place her platinum blonde hair seemed to be against the dark cover of the alley, how her mossgreen eyes shifted awkwardly from one point to another, never lingering anywhere โ€“ was it really that uncomfortable to look at? That uncomfortable to accept? With all honesty, it surprised her. The demoness had never felt as adequate as she did there.
Certainly, it was the only place where they could meet. Interactions between angels and demons were heavily guarded, mostly by the former. The little game they had been playing at for the last few weeks, which they were now going to formalize into a bet, broke at least twelve heavenly rules. Some of them were serious, some of them were not. If they were to be found out, Lilith was sure they would both be expelled from Earth for at least another five centuries. But she knew how to play, and she knew how to hide. And she was having the time of her life.
An unexpected question broke the tensionโ€“filled silence between them, and Lilith could not help but smirk when she heard it. Oh, if only the angel knew what she really wanted. "I want to have fun." She answered, simply. "And I'm sure you want the same, or else you wouldn't be here, getting your pretty wings dirty." Pausing for a second, she let her body fall backwards, colliding against the wall. Her amber orbs fell on Luena, monitoring her reactions. "So are you in, Angel?"
code by pasta

Luena was wearing this white dress, with cutouts and a length not appropriate for use around their heavenly father. Over that dress she wore a pastel pink faux fur coat, trying to keep warm in the night. She was not loving the place in which the two had decided to meet but what could she do? It wasn't like they could talk out in the open. Luena was risking a lot just being close to the demon in front of her. The angel didn't say much, she just nodded.

She knew that she was getting herself into a bad situation, but she knew she could win and she wanted that prize. A bad deed that could led to many good once was not terrible. As long as no one caught her she would be good to go, and no one ever did. "I might be getting my wings dirty, but at least I got them," she said, with a hint of superiority in her voice. Luena was not going to let the demon get to her, she knew that she had the advantage here, representing what was good in the world.

"Let us just get on with it, what are the rules and what is the goal?" She asked, wanting to make sure that the two were on the same page. This bet could lead to something bigger and so it was important for her. Lately, she had been messing up a bit, and this was the perfect opportunity to fix it.

lilith
large.jpg

location ยท alley | mood ยท entertained | outfit ยท x
Each and every word the Angel muttered was coated in their inherent superiority complex, dripping like honey but corroding all sentences like the worst form of acid. Lilith wasn't surprised: after all, they were known for their heavenly virtues, weren't they? Ever since the dawn of history, humans had painted them on every free surface, blinding white lights and kind eyes to guide them to the afterlife (if there was even something of the sorts). They were worshipped and prayed to and got to enjoy every single benefit Heaven could offer.
Still, the demoness could not help but pity Luena. Being good would bring you endless perks, no doubt about that, but there was something incredibly enticing about being bad, and just so very fulfilling. There were no rules to be followed, no masters to serve โ€“ well, just one, but he was very understanding. Allowing darkness into her soul had completely transformed Lilith, and she couldn't fathom a world in which the holy light would have been more seductive than the void of Hell.
The Angel broke the comfortable silence between them once again. The demoness licked her lips, looked both ways to make sure there were no humans eavesdropping on their conversation, and shifted her weight so as to settle comfortably. "The first rule, as you know, is honesty. No cheating. The second rule is to keep this a complete secret, we both have a lot to lose. The third rule, which you're probably not going to like, is to move together: every city we visit, every hotel we sleep in, every damn meal we eat. This is just to ensure that the aforementioned rules are being followed."
Lilith smiled. "As for the goal, why don't you tell me? How can Heaven tempt a demon?"

code by pasta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back