>>==Dark Hunters))=>

As she walked through the empty streets, her hunger grew painful. Her fangs had pierced her lower lip, aching for her to feed. She kept walking around now getting more angrier by the minute...

@Saruwatari Tomohisa

Last edited by a moderator:
Julie said:
As i walked through the empty streets, my hunger grew painful. My fangs had pierced my lower lip, aching for me to feed. I keep walking around now getting more angrier by the minute...
@Saruwatari Tomohisa
((I hate to be nitpicky, but could you please post in third person? It's just less confusing and is one of the rules of this forum.))

Axel1313 said:
((I hate to be nitpicky, but could you please post in third person? It's just less confusing and is one of the rules of this forum.))
okay...sorry about that

Threlm watched noticing the fangs and the irritation of this female that didn't even smell human. She wasn't trying to act like she wasn't one of the super naturals. He wondered what she was and wanted to experiment so he started walking towards her going the opposite way they were going so that they would pass. When he got close enough he bumped into her shoulder on purpose to see her reaction.

Saruwatari Tomohisa]Threlm watched noticing the fangs and the irritation of this female that didn't even smell human. She wasn't trying to act like she wasn't one of the super naturals. He wondered what she was and wanted to experiment so he started walking towards her going the opposite way they were going so that they would pass. When he got close enough he bumped into her shoulder on purpose to see her reaction. [/QUOTE] She hisses at you and her voice is muffled by her fangs sticking out. Her eyes turn red but she decides not to send agonizing pain for she knows that it will weaken her. "Be careful of where you are going" she said with a thick italian accent. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11498-saruwatari-tomohisa/ said:
@Saruwatari Tomohisa[/URL]

He looks at her with a mixed Scottish and Greek accent. "Why? What are you going to do?" He said in a teasing manner with a smooth tone. He takes a step closer to her and winked with a slight grin. She had a nice accent. His mind went through different scenarios in his head each bringing a wider smile to his face.

@Julie

Saruwatari Tomohisa]He looks at her with a mixed Scottish and Greek accent. "Why? What are you going to do?" He said in a teasing manner with a smooth tone. He takes a step closer to her and winked with a slight grin. She had a nice accent. His mind went through different scenarios in his head each bringing a wider smile to his face. @Julie [/QUOTE] A small smile appears on her face followed by wicked laughter through her teeth. "I am in no mood for having fun". She lightly pushes you out of her way and starts walking off the other direction with her heels making tapping sounds against the pavement as she goes. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11498-saruwatari-tomohisa/ said:

"Alright then," he growled into the phone, "how should I go about getting them up to a roof? I don't know about you, but I'm not the type to be mistaken for easy prey to a daimon. Do you expect me to just walk up to them and say 'Hey, want to go to the roof? I got some good stuff up there.' like I'm a druggy?" His hand was gripping the, well, grip of his gun at this point. There was going to be a fight, and he wanted to be able to quickly whip out his revolver to defend himself. "I'm sure one of you lot are better with that sort of thing then I am."

He chuckles and races infront of her making have to stop walking. "Why not? Having fun is good for your health." He chuckled again. He was grinning the entire time. He was getting a kick out of this. He wondered what she would do next. He looked her int he eyes.

"You just keep your sights on them at all times okay? Well lure them to the roof." Marius popped his neck before hopping down to ground level again. Cautiously approaching the group.

Saruwatari Tomohisa]He chuckles and races infront of her making have to stop walking. "Why not? Having fun is good for your health." He chuckled again. He was grinning the entire time. He was getting a kick out of this. He wondered what she would do next. He looked her int he eyes. [/QUOTE] A look of irritation swept over her face. " I only have fun when im fully energized for it. Right now i need to eat." She pushes you again but in a harsh manner. She keeps looking around for people to hunt and finally finds one. She quickly races toward him and grabs him from behind. She savagely strikes at his throat almost ripping it apart. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11498-saruwatari-tomohisa/ said:

He walks over to her watching as she feats on the man. He grins. "Hungry much?" He laughs. And waits for her to finish. "So lets restart shall we." He would hold out his hand to shake. "My name is Threlm and yours?" His face showed interest.

Saruwatari Tomohisa]He walks over to her watching as she feats on the man. He grins. "Hungry much?" He laughs. And waits for her to finish. "So lets restart shall we." He would hold out his hand to shake. "My name is Threlm and yours?" His face showed interest. [/QUOTE] She looks over at you and harshly throws the now dead man on the floor. She had no need to wipe her mouth because she knew how to keep blood off her face. She hesitantly takes your hand and shakes it. " Im Lilith" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11498-saruwatari-tomohisa/ said:

He grins some more happy that she accepted it. "Beautiful name. Lilith." He says her name slowly and smoothly. "Tell me what brings you to this wonderful town?" He wanted to know more about her and needed to make conversation. Perhaps he could get something from her he just needed to find out more about her.

@Julie

[QUOTE="Saruwatari Tomohisa]He grins some more happy that she accepted it. "Beautiful name. Lilith." He says her name slowly and smoothly. "Tell me what brings you to this wonderful town?" He wanted to know more about her and needed to make conversation. Perhaps he could get something from her he just needed to find out more about her.
@Julie

[/QUOTE]
She gives you a look of suspicion and looks at you straight in the eyes. " I just come here to hunt." She leaves her hands at her sides

His face goes into a more serious manner along with his voice. "Oh so you just come here to cause trouble for everyone that lives here and leave when ever you want?" His face grew darker and curious to see her response. In truth he didn't actually care at all he just wanted to see her reaction but it would be interesting to see what would happen.

Saruwatari Tomohisa]His face goes into a more serious manner along with his voice. "Oh so you just come here to cause trouble for everyone that lives here and leave when ever you want?" His face grew darker and curious to see her response. In truth he didn't actually care at all he just wanted to see her reaction but it would be interesting to see what would happen. [/QUOTE] Lilith raised an eyebrow and took a step toward you. She looks at you in eye level " That exactly what i do. If you have a problem with it then you can leave. I'd bet you anything that ive been alive longer than you have." She quickly leaves bumping into your shoulder on purpose and walks off [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11498-saruwatari-tomohisa/ said:

((could you two slow down with the posting just a bit? So others don't get left in the dust. Also...Julie...that is more 2nd person than 3rd person now..))

Saruwatari Tomohisa](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9266-axel1313/ said:
@Axel1313[/URL] Yea I just suggested that in the OOC chat don't wory I am keeping that one in mind.))
((Yeah, I was typing and posting as you posted that so didn't see it till now. lol.)

Axel1313 said:
"We could use his cover though. At least of a gunshot would be heard if it was up towards the rooftops then maybe they would just think it was fireworks or somebody being stupid in their celebration." He shrugged, he couldn't see what she meant but he could sense the electricity in the air. It didn't feel too powerful at least. "Connor backing us up is probably a great idea actually. Sparky down there will be more dangerous up close. He feels like walking taser..."
((@Beowulf @kyaleesaurus ))

((Oh crap this hasn't been giving me notifications!))

Chaylie

She growled and passed the phone back to Marius as he began to walk towards the group. With a small sigh she stumbled and slammed into Marius' side, draping her arm around his waist loosely, giggling to herself.

"Work with it." She whispered, her left foot catching on the ground and she burst into quiet laughter as they walked ever closer to the group. Only two of them were daimons, but she wasn't sure Marius remembered which ones she had said.

Titus

"It's gotten dark, the little fuckers have left." The previously metal chair floated around Titus in little metal balls, and every so often they would dip down towards the ground suddenly, as if the action of holding them up was draining, and the falling offered a reprieve. The old daimon frowned suddenly, a wince flashed over his face almost unnoticeably as 3 of the metal balls fell to the ground, each of them elongating into small snake sizes, each one slithering to a different corner of the room.

"Hmmmm, oh don't worry. I certainly will." He whispered back teasingly, probably not the best time for it but at least it added to their act. "You people look like you're having fun. Mind if we cut in? Wouldn't want to crash your party here big boy" He asked so non-nonchalantly as he winked at the male he knew was one of the Daimons. This was in no doubt second nature to him. To be a flirt and a tease in almost any situation.

Draven flinched. He did not expect the vermin to waltz right up to them, let alone speak to them as well. He looked up at the two who approached, a false, drunken smile plastered on his face. "Sure sure, not at all. Just hope you don't mind private parties." His grin turned wicked as a large float pulled up near the back of the alleyway. Blocking them all in.

Cassius

"That's no trouble. We've still got some time before the wildest parties begin in this town. I say we track them down. Give them a little lesson in obedience to their elders." He sighed heavily and cracked his knuckles. "And I'm sure whatever they're up to they are failing at miserably. So why not show them how it's done in the process?"

Chaylie

At Marius' casual speech the blonde woman burst into laughter, pulling away from Marius and clutching at her stomach for emphasis. She straightened slowly as the daimon spoke, and as the daimon's eyes rested upon her she winked, a sharp smirk upon her face.

Chaylie dropped the drunk act once her eyes met the daimons, and the glint she saw flash wasn't promising, but the old Hunter was up for it, and her tongue flicked out of her mouth to sweep across her bottom lip.

"Private parties are just our thing big boy, don't worry your little head about it darlin'."

Titus

A smirk settled upon his face at Cassius' words, and the itch beneath his skin began, his stomach calling out for some fun. With a wicked grin Titus went to agree, before a soft glow in the corner of his eyes caught his attention and he hesitated. A scowl dropped down from his furrowed eyebrows.

"I bet that's where that fucking noise came from." He hissed menacingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back