>>==Dark Hunters))=>

With a small sigh she dropped the vision, her eyes aching from the strain. Chaylie shook her head softly and rubbed at her temples, the small movements easing away any potential blockage Chaylie watched Connor's hat bob through the crowd as she followed Marius.

"He's a good kid." She nodded decisively. "You have anything yet, hound?"

A small laugh escaped her lips as she weaved through the crowd, a hand coming to rest on the serrated dagger strapped to her hips. She wiggled her shoulders again, feeling the coolness of the bow and quiver through her shirt. A few people - the more sober people - gave her weird looks for the weapons strapped to her hips, but Chaylie shrugged it off - she had had worse looks. At least they weren't trying to kill her.

@Beowulf @Crimson smile @Leggomyeggo @MadamMoon

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ah haha ha ha. I prefer tracker please. Hound makes me feel like I should be led around on a leash." He sneered. His head swiveling around as he inspected the area. "Nothing particularly suspicious. But there is a group of people off that way. Separated from the rest of the crowds." He pointed off to a back alleyway. "Either some teens with the good stuff, a trap or our targets for tonight. Really hoping it is the latter."

Chaylie craned her neck over the crowd and peered in the direction he pointed in, taking note of the people gathered around each other, glancing around.

"They're kids. But they don't look like they're doing the good stuff, we may have found our guy. Or even guys. Hold on a moment, stay here."

She glanced at Marius, before a stupid smile came on her face and she stumbled, her arm swinging around her body in a wide arc to rest on her opposite hip. With a strange giggle she lurched into the crowd, slipping a drink out of a different drunk person's hand and spilling it on her self. Holding the cup she stumbled and weaved through the crowd, swinging her hips to the music coursing through the air. She laughed again, her arms swinging from side to side, spare droplets flinging from he cup and off the ends of her hair. Finally she stumbled out of the crowd and laughed again, tilting her head to look at the group; carefully concealing her calculating gaze behind glassy eyed drunkenness. She slumped against the wall, and with a goofy grin watched the group.

Cassiopea Espiritu x.

"i cant take it no longer" Cassiopea told herself as he look at the world being corrupted by war and death and making the God of death's work more easier as she saw no kindness and forgiveness upon the world killed her so much as she saw poor little kids family die hunters take revenge devil spawning for the kill and it was killing her each time she look down as she have decided "no more watching i know i am very late but let fate guide me" she said as she walk out of the kingdom and take a deep breath as she jump down the heaven as she land outside the city "now its time" she said softly as she walk to the human's were all hunter and Demons are thoe she have to be brave of what ever will come.

@everyone @Anyone?

The longer he observed the more he could conclude that one of the group was a Daimon. The rest were just stupid kids drinking and smoking away in the alley. He didn't need his abilities to sense that when they were stinking up a storm. With a sigh he turned his attention elsewhere for a moment. To search the crowd for any other Daimons in the area. They did tend to hunt together for their victims for security...and also just hung in groups in general. Couldn't blame them though, it was nice to be around others that at least understood you and didn't question your constant fear of the sun and sharp pointy things aimed at your heart and neck.

Chaylie scrunched up her nose when the smell of daimon filtered through the smoke. With a slow blink she looked for souls within the group, and stumbled back into the group; instantly straightening up and walking back towards Marius. She stopped next to him.

"Two of them. The small scrawny blonde guy, and the only chick in the group."

Cassiopea Espiritu x.

Cassiopea look at the people as she observe them the only thing she could do is stay hidden from them and watch their movement as she look at them one by one they seem to be finding something important but she cant lay a magic on what is it as she sigh and call for a bird "little one i want u to listen upon what they say and fly down but dont everything get notice little one and make sure to be careful little one " he said as the bird fly down to the people the goddess ask it to do.

@Axel1313 @kyaleesaurus

"We'll have to lead them away or get the humans to go away before we do anything." He scratched his chin in contemplation. In this crowd that was going to be tough. "Last thing we want is to have to get Ash or somebody else with the ability to wipe memories or do crowd control and avoid the cops...that is never fun."

Draven

"Come on you vermin...make a move already." Draven mumbled to himself as he paced back and forth. The more they stood there and talked the more agitated he became. They were so close he could almost taste it! Getting rid of or putting this many in the area out of commission was sure to get him in with the big man in town, maybe even the top dog altogether! Oooh how it made him feel so giddy inside!

Cassiopea look at whats happening around she was under the roof as she sigh and think how can she perform such task as she doesnt want to be seen.

Cassius

"Alright, now that most of us are here. Let's discuss this little...problem we have." He cracked his knuckles as he paced back and forth at the front of the long table. He was irritated to see hardly any there, but given that it was close to that massive city wide party it couldn't be helped. At least some of the younger ones were there to listen...some. "You all know what this is about and how much I hate doing this. It baffles me how every year I have to give a briefing like this on why to not go crazy this time of year. Or any holiday at all really, without my say at least." He cleared his throat and slammed his hand down on the table. Causing several of the Daimons there to flinch. "We have a pest problem in this city. More Hunters than I would ever like and they are causing us to drop like flies. Now, when they take care of the other so called 'nasties' it's fine! More turf for us! But...unfortunately. They've started infringing on our area. Which infringes on our plans. Catching my drift here? There's no way we can rule this town with them in the way."

Connor stared at his two co-workers anxiously, a hand on one of his revolvers. "C'mon, just give a sign and a target." he growled softly to himself. It was obvious they got a mark on someone, and from what he could tell it was in an alley. The only problem was, a lot of people were in that alley if he remembered rightly. And to top it all off, the angle he was at couldn't let him see into the alley to much. He jeeded to move to get a better view, and position in general.

Cassiopea was watching then as she observe their life styles and everything just made it quite interesting as she write upon her note as she look up in the sky the gods wont mind im missing right? she thoughas she focus again and look at them

@anyone?

"There's....there's something else here too now...I don't know what it is. It doesn't feel threatening at least." He turned to try and pick up on it more, but that only gave him a headache. It was overwhelming! Definitely something of great power nearby. Was it an ally or something else? Whatever the case it was a good thing he looked for it too, as he picked up the hint of a scent and certain energy in the area in the process. He quickly whipped out his phone. "Connor, be on the lookout. I've got a bad feeling about this. Something feels too set up. The only place we have to lead them away is a dead end or the sewers...both highly unfavorable."

@Beowulf @kyaleesaurus @Astaroth Suzumiya

Axel1313 said:
"There's....there's something else here too now...I don't know what it is. It doesn't feel threatening at least." He turned to try and pick up on it more, but that only gave him a headache. It was overwhelming! Definitely something of great power nearby. Was it an ally or something else? Whatever the case it was a good thing he looked for it too, as he picked up the hint of a scent and certain energy in the area in the process. He quickly whipped out his phone. "Connor, be on the lookout. I've got a bad feeling about this. Something feels too set up. The only place we have to lead them away is a dead end or the sewers...both highly unfavorable."
@Beowulf @kyaleesaurus @Astaroth Suzumiya
Cassiopea look at them as she hide as ask some mise to walk and listen to what they are saying "hmmm" she try to figure out what they are doing "i wonder" she said as she take a little bit closer look like they are searching for somethinig but what can it be? she will soon see it and she hope its not just something

Titus

With a smirk playing across his face, the dark blonde haired man crossed his arms and stretched out in his seat.

"You all know what this is about and how much I hate doing this. It baffles me how every year..." Titus tuned the slightly older male out, letting his eyes wander around the room - his eyes slowly moving over the faces of the younger demons in the room. There was a particularly young one, a female at that, that looked like she had only just signed the contract, and her soft brown eyes were trained intently on Cassius, listening to his every word.

Titus' attention was caught by Cassius when his voice changed. Titus had known the older demon for longer than most demons had been alive for and the Roman man caught shift in emotion - anger.

"They've started infringing on our area. Which infringes on our plans. Catching my drift here? There's no way we can rule this town with them in the way."

"Too true, Cassius, too true." Titus stood up, and he walked along the table at a leisurely pace, before pausing behind the young girl. Without warning, he slammed his palms either side of her, causing her to jump and slam her head into his chest. "How many times have we told you ugly fuckers that holiday time is prime Hunter time? How many times have we told you, have we shown you, that holiday time mean that if you feed, you die! If you die, morale booster for the Hunters. If you die, we look bad."

Titus smiled with no humor. He brought his head close to the girls ear, before hissing to the whole group.

"Do you want us to look bad?"

There was a pause, a hesitation in the group, before a dead silence settled over the group. No one spoke, no one moved, no one dared take their eyes off the two leaders.

"Cassius, I think they want us to look bad. I think that they don't care if we survive." He froze, hearing the almost silent shuffle of feet under the table. Titus spun around to face the demon - a cocky looking fucker with dreadlocks - and with a smile the metal chair warped itself around the demon, the back of it wrapping around his neck and forcing him to look at Titus.

"Excuse me princess," Titus hissed at the male. "Would you care to elaborate?"

Chaylie

"There's nowhere to lead them away too Marius." She gestured into the crowd. "Sewers or a dead end, neither favorable to us. Especially considering that we know Cassius is in town."

She scowled then, a light glinted off her eyes as she looked up at the sky.

"The rooftops Marius. Humans rarely go up there, even during the holidays."

Cassius

His icy blue gaze immediately snapped towards Tidus as the man spoke. Watching his every action careful, always the aggressive one. Although he had no say in that matter with his tendency to go off like a fire cracker. "I don't doubt some of them do, but others. Now they are just plain stupid." Cassius's stare snapped towards the man that was now bound in the chair by Tidus. "I think we can at least teach the stupid ones, don't you?" A cruel chuckle echoed lightly in the room.

Marius

"Hmmm...." The hunter looked up towards the rooftops. It was very clear up there. A few people lounging on balconies but they were spread out pretty far. "That could work. That could definitely work." He nodded. Pulling out his phone again. "Hey Con man! We're gonna need your help. Try to lead the Daimons up to the roof if you can. We'd be able to isolate them here...make sure they stay away from the sewers too. I don't think I have to explain that one much."

@Beowulf @kyaleesaurus

Axel1313 said:
Cassius
His icy blue gaze immediately snapped towards Tidus as the man spoke. Watching his every action careful, always the aggressive one. Although he had no say in that matter with his tendency to go off like a fire cracker. "I don't doubt some of them do, but others. Now they are just plain stupid." Cassius's stare snapped towards the man that was now bound in the chair by Tidus. "I think we can at least teach the stupid ones, don't you?" A cruel chuckle echoed lightly in the room.
Cassiopea was watching in the distance as she sigh "mortals this days" she sigh as she take out a bread ans start eating while watching the man under hiding spot as she was wondering what happen in the old days were all was at peace today was a war and she have chosen a path to watch over the mortals and teach them value yet now she feels afraid and the only thing she could do for that mortals was to save them when needed alt hoe she wish she was brave like the god of war as she was eating she accidentaly tap something that made a small noise that made hey eyes wide and pray silently alertive that no one notice her.

Titus

He laughed, the unnatural sound spilling from his lips and startled the rest of the table. After a moment he stopped, and turned to look at the daimon wrapped in the metal.

"I think that sounds absolutely brilliant." Titus hissed, before freezing in his place.

Immediately the metal unwrapped itself from around the demon and flew to Titus' body, a dull thump echoing from the demon losing his chair. Titus scowled, stalking around the table to Cassius' side, before staring over the table.

"Cassius, I believe that there is, or should be, something that could happen in here to teach the ugly fucker." Titus scowled at the group, making sure to put emphasis on words to pass a message to Cassius. Titus had heard something, a noise, a squeak, whatever it was it was clear - it shouldn't of happened. And Titus intended on finding whatever caused it, and killing it.

"Say the word and it will be done."

Cassius

"Do you really need me to? I think my orders were clear enough." He smirked. Not even flinching at the man's action one bit. He showed no hint of picking up on the noise nearby, but by the Gods he knew it was there. And whatever it was, was not going to be there for very long. "The rest of you can leave. Titus, you stay behind. We have some matters to discuss, how to....thin out the vermin,"

Draven

He was getting impatient now. Why weren't they moving? Thickheaded beasts! How hard was it to do their job? All they were were mindless killing machines. Only created for one purpose and they couldn't even get that right! It was going to force him to get his hands dirty at this rate. He grated his teeth and clenched his fists. Small sparks of electricity danced eagerly along his knuckles.

Axel1313 said:
Cassius
"Do you really need me to? I think my orders were clear enough." He smirked. Not even flinching at the man's action one bit. He showed no hint of picking up on the noise nearby, but by the Gods he knew it was there. And whatever it was, was not going to be there for very long. "The rest of you can leave. Titus, you stay behind. We have some matters to discuss, how to....thin out the vermin,"
Cassopea feel a great relief as the people dint take notice of the noise "oh sweet mother of Slender man thank u" she said as like a whisper as she continue eating hoping it wont go dark as her skin bright in the darkness "vermin" she heard him say wondering what it was she could find out as she take more hint of listening to them.

"No can do." Connor replied. "Shingled roofes don't give good footing. And gun shots are loud. I can get the crowd to panic and scatter, hopefully single the daimons out as gunmen. That way if we kill them and get caught, we can say it was self defense." While the others had bows and swords, he had something that made a conciderable amount more noise then either of those combined. An alley would be better, even the sewers. If they had to fight on the roof, then he'd have to time his shots to moments when they wouldn't be heard.

Chaylie took the phone off Marius' after just hearing Connor's reply.

"I'm not entirely positive, but one of the daimons had electricity popping on his knuckles. Rooftop is the only way we can ensure that he can't use that against us. In the sewers, electricity isn't very good for us for obvious reasons, but the dense crowd and drunk people could be used as well. Both aren't very favourable to us. Unless you can think of something other than sewer's and just shooting through the crowd, lead them to the rooftops."

She paused for a moment, contemplating a thought.

"Don't worry about the gunshot being heard, if you distract them we should be able to follow. Your gun won't be used unless absolutely necessary."

Last edited by a moderator:
"We could use his cover though. At least of a gunshot would be heard if it was up towards the rooftops then maybe they would just think it was fireworks or somebody being stupid in their celebration." He shrugged, he couldn't see what she meant but he could sense the electricity in the air. It didn't feel too powerful at least. "Connor backing us up is probably a great idea actually. Sparky down there will be more dangerous up close. He feels like walking taser..."

Axel1313 said:
"We could use his cover though. At least of a gunshot would be heard if it was up towards the rooftops then maybe they would just think it was fireworks or somebody being stupid in their celebration." He shrugged, he couldn't see what she meant but he could sense the electricity in the air. It didn't feel too powerful at least. "Connor backing us up is probably a great idea actually. Sparky down there will be more dangerous up close. He feels like walking taser..."
Cassiopea sigh as she feel asleep as she dint know it was getting dark in her spot and the area start to glow by her power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back