• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dark fantasy Rp

Kraftysloth

The man in the matrix
Supporter

Hello everyone!

I am Blade your friendly neighborhood Roleplayer first things first I have about 3 years of role play experience and I love writing in general. I like all types of role play from casual to detailed, I don't generally need a novel but I don't like one liners. As long as you try I won't complain, I also would like to have a dedicated rp partner as well as a friend if an rp isn't really fitting your style then tell me and we can change it if you would like. Now to start off on what I was looking for, I want an rp set in the swords and spells era. I got a plot but I'm open to more ideas and would love to hear them!

Plot:

Warrior A meets witch B in a tavern in a small town and with a mutual quest in mind they party up to complete said goal. One day when there guards low they are ambushed and taken captive by slavers witch B gets sold away to someone and warrior A breaks out trying to save the Witch who he has grown feelings for. It's just an idea and I would like to hear other plots. Oh I almost forgot I usually do MxF but I can do FxF if you so prefer. Pm me or post here if you are interested.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back