• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dark Cult/religion themed MxM rp partners wanted!!

romansaint

Looking for some fun
Hey! I'm new to this site but I'm looking for some rp partners who aren't afraid to get down and dirty!

Requirements:
Please be over 18 due to the subject
Please be okay with some sensitive subjects

I'm looking for a cult/dark religion themed rp that contains some MxM (looking for a dominant) themes.
I'd love to see demons/cult leaders/ prophets/ any kind of darker themed characters that fit in!

Quick rundown of the character I'm using:
Liam Santana, 22, was raised in a cult as a prophet, escaped when he was 16 but still struggles with the heavy influence it had on his life.
(Warning: Liam is psychotic (I personally struggle with this), easily manipulated, deals with self harm (though it can be an avoided topic) and eating disorders (again can be an avoided topic), he's also quick to throw himself at someone who he 'looks up to')

I use kik, Skype, and Tumblr (though it's a side account)

I was Kinda hoping to join (Because me having a dark mind set, pretty hard to find a decently dark rp) but I'm 16 (Mentally being older. I think that's my maturity compared to kids my age). I was hoping to be a manipulative demon. Which would be fun. Do a DRV3 Oma, just less lying and more manipulative. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back