• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Dark Circus

Michael stands, he squeezes Ray's hand before walking out the medical car. He eventually walks past Crystal's car, Michael doesn't care if anyone sees the blood on his suit. He just stares at the floor as he walks past everyone and continues on to his room.

Wildthings said:
Maliyah raised a brow at the reaction taken from Cecilia. She thought it'd be much harsher, but who was Maliyah to complain? As her arm was taken by Alpha, the one raised brow joined the other in a united furrow as she tug the arm back to herself gently. She didn't know this guy quite well yet, but followed anyway.
He took Cecila's arm hun. xD

(I can just picture Michael walking through, doused in some blood, and Crystal's like, "....Oh well...." And she shrugs) 
(But really though, I sent Michael through there to strike up conversation)

(Ahhh okay.)

Crystal glances at Michael. "Michael. Come. Sit." She said and gestures to the chair the twins were in as they got up and moved to sit in the other seats on the side.

Michael stops before walking out and turns around,

"Why?" He asks in a more gruff manor.

Crystal looks at him as her eyes turn a glow in the dark green like Serenity's. "Just please sit down... We need to talk..." Said Serenity in Crystal's voice.

Michael sighs, he walks over and sits. He puts his head in his hands,

"What do you want?" He asks.

Crystal watching him with glowing eyes. "Take care of Rayleigh for me... She doesn't know it yet... But you make her happy." She said softly while putting a hand on his.

Michael nods,

"Sure, why not?" He asks to nobody. Michael sighs,

"What would you do in a situation like this?" He looks up at Crystal.

Michael nods,

"I will." He lets out a deep breath and leans back,

"Why does the world have to be so hard?" He says.

Crystal shakes head. "I don't know... But I have to go now... Good bye Michael." She said before Crystal's returned to normal and she slumped forward on her desk.

Michael looks at her and shakes his head. He gets up and walks over to her,

"You alright?" He says as he leans her back off the table.

Michael sighs,

"I don't know, I think you were possessed." He says, he knows what happened, but he doesn't know what to call an anomaly like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back