Dark Ascension: Ensnared

Hey guys! Could everyone make introduction posts as to how their characters have arrived in Karion or were approached by the Duke's men and brought to the castle? I would appreciate it, because then I could interact with every character individually!

I'm an underdog compared to Ike...

Pardon my english and sorry that I couldn't make more content @_@

@NeoLeaf , it's all good! You'll probably need to do some edits though!

1. A messenger of the Duke would not ask someone if they wanted to see the Duke - they would tell them.

2. You're writing in present tense - you need to write in past tense.

3. I know English isn't your first language, so if you need any help, feel free to ask.

Isn't too lengthy at all. I prefer longer posts, in all honesty. Your post was good Veirri. :)

Greetings! I am very interested in joining your roleplay, and just wanted to let you know that I am working on a character profile. I've read a great deal on your game from the various sections, and I feel I have enough information to make a good character. I plan on doing a small collaboration/association with Killi. I'd love to chat more in-depth if you'd care to have me.

Although I am new to this site, I am very much NOT new to roleplaying and writing. I really hope I can make a good contribution, I have an idea that I'm refining but I'm confident it will be both a good addition to the existing players as well as the game as a whole.

@Bjornhona

Hey! It's good to see you're interested and that you are collaborating with Killi. :) Would you prefer to chat in a PM or on TS (TeamSpeak)?

@The Directors

Hey, not a bad introduction! One error though: there aren't statues of the immortals in the Azarian-Calivane cathedral, there's statues of the Ethalou.

@Ire I would prefer to do that over PMs, although I need to get to ten posts in order to be able to properly do PMs, I think? I keep having a box coming up saying it's part of the site rules. I've got a basic concept, and I know that Killi is formulating as theirs as well. I'm thinking of playing a non-Animus, highly knowledgeable herbalist/alchemist. They'd be sort of a local legend among common folk, and we have more details regarding the characters' pasts weaving together and also propelling forward. The character that I'd be making would be a highly androgynous, presenting-male female, I am thinking. They'd be very inventive, observant, creative, and passionate, at the cost of fascination bordering on obsession with learning of the natural world, as well as being unwilling to swallow the disrespect so many women and common folk have to deal with constantly. So, she's proud of her mind and very capable. Not sure how she'll be with a weapon, or what her weapon should be. I'm thinking on that aspect still, but if I had to guess it would be something useful and easily carried. A sort of early Robin Hood medicine man sort of concept. A roguish herbalist healer type. Also happens to be versed in other uses of herbs, like, you know, the ones that can kill you if you eat them. Poisons, not necessarily venoms. Basically they're going to be awesome at knowing what plant does what, fairly good with common folk, and have the finesse with a dagger to cause a mortal wound, and dexterity sew together stitches beautifully and efficiently. I'm working on it still, but that's sort of my first idea. <3

@Veirrianna Valentine @Noah

I am sorry to say that I will be closing this roleplay for the time being. Trust me, I am not giving up on the idea, but I tested this out and saw some flaws with how the roleplay might develop so I wanted to stop it now and rework some of the issues. Next time I post this roleplay, I will be giving more in-depth descriptions to the culture of Grovaria and Oredalan, the Visamus Clergy, the Azarian Church, and the training of Azarian Knights.

As far as character sheets go, next time I post this roleplay, I will be more stern with my accepting of characters. I feel like some of the characters I have accepted are very simplistic and cookie-cutter, which I didn't want to let in in the first place. I let these people in as a result of me being too benevolent, so I need to stop doing that as a roleplay owner.

Thank you for taking time to read all the lore and try to immerse yourselves into my world. I don't think you guys know how much I appreciate your interest and your willingness to move forward. I hope you guys look out for this roleplay's reboot in the future.

I would love to know when this shows up again, and if I had one of the problem characters, I would definitely appreciate you letting me know in a pm so I lnow what to work on next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back