Dark Ascension: Ensnared

Depends on you.

You might come back home with a hot head - it is exam month after all for us students. Otherwise Thursday sounds good.

Lol maybe. I may be in a writing mood sometime before Thursday, but I'm just giving you guys the latest possible since I would like to have time to study for finals. Also, would you guys be for or against me making a character of my own? I could, but sometimes I like to just completely focus on the other roleplayers and try to describe everything they get into while also throwing some twists at them.

So, what'ya guys think?

Naturally I've never heard of a Developer who hasn't played his own game.

I expect you to make a character. I've never seen a roleplay where the creator just narrates everything like a omnious all seeing eye.

Very excited to be roleplaying here with you all. And Ire, for what it's worth, I think it would be super awesome for you to narrate and have a character of your own as well. From what I know of you, you seem very capable.

I have never known a creator to not create their own character but I ain't against it, it definitely would make things interesting. Many of my own roleplays tend to get butchered by people not paying attention, just doing their own thing and just breaking away from the storyline completely so this could be in actuality a good thing to make the story consistant

If my character is accepted, I think I'll be really into this rp. I'm excited and will change any problems with my cs if necessary lol

Posting so I don't lose this

Can only one character possess a certain elemental Animus? Not that I have seen any that I like.. just wondering for future references.

I would prefer to have everyone with Animus have a different Animus Focus, just to keep creativity and originality in the swing of things.

Ire said:
I would prefer to have everyone with Animus have a different Animus Focus, just to keep creativity and originality in the swing of things.
I understand. I will do my best with the Character Sheet, hopefully submitting it by late tonight, or tomorrow evening. Chow, I have some writing to do x]

Huh interesting:

3 characters have animus

3 don't have animus

I smell enigma, excitemnt and disaster... Must be a good sign :D

I literally just printed off every single letter of the overview, story, lore, setting, etc including pictures. Formatted it all into a beautiful world-guide. Then printed off all of the approved character sheets as well, also reformatted. Nerdmuch?

If you happen to make a Guide, you could always publish it xD

Also, I've noticed I'm the only person who isn't a knight and/or noble.

Make a wiki wile you're at it xD

The reason why most of us are nobles & knights is because we have to be somehow noticable for the King/Duke. I mean the ruler of Grovaria is trying to assemble a team of prestigious men and women - not just ordinary individuals.

NeoLeaf said:
Make a wiki wile you're at it xD
The reason why most of us are nobles & knights is because we have to be somehow noticable for the King/Duke. I mean the ruler of Grovaria is trying to assemble a team of prestigious men and women - not just ordinary individuals.
True enough, it took Ire to point out to me that someone who survives in/around the Silver Woods would be fairly notable.

I'd love to make a guide. I'd certainly need more info though. Maybe Ire and I could PM about it.

A lot of the information could be improved. I would love to do an in-depth description of the Visamus Clergy and the Azarian Church eventually. I also would like to do more in-depth maps of Grovaria and Oredalan, which will show smaller villages and hamlets.

I do still intend to join this

But it might not be till this or next weekend due to upcoming graduation and exams

I have posted the first part of the introduction. While it does not apply to the quest or any of your characters, it is a look at the beginning of the war between Oredalan and Grovaria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back