Dark Ascension: Ensnared

Ire

The Dwarven Brewmaster
This thread will hold all OOC chat regarding the roleplay Dark Ascension: Ensnared.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Xanafera , @dank , @Karma200 , @Killigrew , @ookami , @Queen Rai , @Atom , @avira , @Noah , @NeoLeaf

Here are tags for everyone who has shown interest thus far. The roleplay is finished, and I will be accepting characters now. However, the free-roam aspect of the roleplay has been changed, because it seemed to make the roleplay too chaotic and too dispersed. There will be opportunities to explore the world, but not right off the bat. I hope many of you join and I look forward to perhaps roleplaying with some of you!

@Mordecai

Ohp, forgot one and feel so bad because I love me some Mordey. ^-^

;____; Ireeeeeee.

You forgot me!?

That said, I'll take a more in-detail look at it this weekend. (:

I tagged everyone who liked something in the roleplay. You did not so I forgot you at first! :(

...I've risen from the dead... *kicks of dirt of legs* *pops neck*

Ready when you are. I'm all present and accounted for.

You may have to redo your character though Neo! :P Since it's no longer free-roam.

I'm in but... do I really have to read the lore for Eyhiri? Loool oh god xD

Last edited by a moderator:
An Animus? It's not a singular thing - it's an energy. What kind of Animus? Or do you mean a Sign of Animus?

They can be of any shape and can be anywhere on the body. They pulse with blue-silver energy every few seconds. They usually aren't very big.

I'm not too sure yet! I've been trying to recruit, and people show interest, but after they 'like' a page and say how good the roleplay is, they cease to communicate with me.

*will continue to cease communication with Ire until finals are over*

c: But I will be here. Eventually. *zooms*

Sorry! I had forgotten my password and didn't bother to get a new one until today

And the cs I had started is gone =.=

Hm, well I just found the appearance picture again and I'm not sure what you can help with xD I'll just restart the cs lol

Redid my charcter sheet and I'm ready.

I can wait a couple of days until everyone does their CS

My cs was gone again =.= so I'll be making it on a word document, sorry for taking so long! I had about 3 paragraphs in her background and *poof* >=[

Okay, so I found out that the reason my cs was gone is probably because I don't stay signed in and have to log back in the next morning. Maybe.

@Contessa your character names are extravagant. Don't know how you can come up with them. @Ire I'm working on my CS. But Im not sue if it will be up soon. Next week is going to be busy for me. I might post tomorrow.

Hey everyone! I'm glad that people are starting to join and I cannot wait to get this started! It's been a long time coming, let me tell you that. Anyways, I will start this roleplay after finals end (this Thursday), and we'll get rollin'!

@Veirrianna Valentine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back