• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dark Age Territories

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts
Last edited:

M O O N I S L E

Moon Isle is the sacred destination for medicine cats. It is where the gather to discuss things and where they meet to talk to starclan. It is also where leaders gain their nine lives and can also speak with starclan. It is not for just any cat to visit and the only way to get there is to travel past the volcano on the island as it is located behind it. Sometimes apprentice are taken here as a right of passage before becoming a warrior since it is such a long trek and requires some climbing up the volcano.

The Pool of stores is located right underneath the single oak tree that resides on the island. This is where you would dip your paw in in order to seek guidance from starclan. The path leading to the tree and pool is a sort of pebbled path in shallow water that you can cross. Cats not seeking starclan must stay on the other side and not cross the path.

Cats can usually reach the small island about moonhigh if they leave at sunset.

Last edited:

V O L C A N I C I S L A N D

Volcanic Island is just what it says. It is an island completely covered by a Volcano. The volcano is not extremely large, but, if you were to climb up to the top and look down, you would see it goes on for miles. The cats deem it dormant since it has been a few 100 years since it last erupted, but some elders claim that it is always waiting and that as soon as the clans mess up it will erupt again.

The surface of the island is warm to the touch and not much vegetation grows on it. There are many tunnels that lead under the volcano and some unique herbs that grow there, but other than that it is usually only used to travel over or go to gatherings.

F O U R S T O N E S

In order to reach the cave, there is a certain tunnel that is marked by the claw marks of every leader that has ever led their clan. The clans worked hard to dig out this cave again in order to continue gatherings and now it still remains, untouched by that eruption due to caving in.

The tunnel is dark, but as you go further it illuminates to tell you that you have almost made it to the cave. The cave itself is brightly lit due to the gems (so the cats think), but it is really the glow worms that hang from the ceilings around the gems. IT is one of the coolest parts on the volcanic island and a place where all the cats can gather and share news about their clans.

The cave has four stones in the center that are all of fairly equal height. The cats around sit around them with the deputies at the foot of the stone. The surrounding area sort of have a Colosseum feel where there are places to sit with some going up higher to see more clearly what is going on, but no one sits higher than the leaders.

S T A R C L A N ' S B L E S S I N G

Starclan' Blessing is actually a sign that twolegs once made their home here. It is home to many greek like structures that have fallen into disrepair and have many vines growing from them. The soil here is very fertile and many herbs and plants grow here that are needed for the clans. There also inside gardens that are easier to maintain during harsh winter months and, even though the buildings are all damaged, it still manages to keep the snow and really harsh elements out, but requires watering.

Medicine cats are given full rule over this area and only medicine cats are allowed here unless they allow a cat to come to carry herbs, but only one is allowed. The rules are meant to protect the plants and to also prevent bloodshed on the sacred land which could save all the clans. Medicine cats grow their own herbs and plants here and plants that only grow on their territory grow here now due to past medicine cats. This is a great way to make sure that no cat goes without and clan leaders cannot reject medicine cats from helping other clans.

There are clear ponds, fresh streams, and even an irrigation system that medicine cats over the years have managed to keep intake. It is truly a blessing provided to the clans. This island is located closest to Torrentclan side and further away from the volcanic island. There are temple pillars that provide passage from the volcanic island. It is a slight journey and requires at least leaving before sunrise in order to get there when the sun is midway to sunhigh for clans like Flare and Silent.

T R A I N I N G A R E N A

The Training Arena is a small isle with trees rounding it, but a large open clearing. It is big enough to fit quite a bit of the clan, but small enough where all cats can keep a good eye on everyone. This area is used to have freiendly competitions and events that the clans put together from time to time. The reason this area was found and used this way is due to a lot of the clans being broken after the volcanic eruption. They needed something to bring them back after the devistation and many cats lost, so Starclan lead a cat from every clan to unite them once again and remind them that they are still important and that they are still there. The island sits closest to silentclan and the moon isle.

Many cats have forgotten the importance of these events. Most now see it as a way to prove themselves better than the others, but it was once a sign of unity. Perhaps one day we can come back to the way things were.

Last edited:

W A R R I O R S S H R I N E

Located closest to wisp and flareclan, the warrior shrine is just a small floating isle. It is densely wooded and is small enough to travel the whole thing within thirty minutes. It requires a small wade through water to get to. It was once connected, but has sense become just a floating area.

There sits a stone in the middle of this isle that has etchings carved by past warriors. There are lots of swords and tools used by twolegs sticking out of the mound, but the cats have sense made it a burial place for those that dyed the most honorable of deaths. These deaths include sacrifice, the volcanic eruption, or any death in which multiple cats can agree on honoring the cat. Leaders cannot be buried here just for being a leader. Every cat here has a story to tell and warriors travel here in order to guidance usually after their vigil.

O U T S I D E R T E R R I T O R Y

Directly behind the volcanic island and floating a good distance away, the only way to reach this jungle like island is the swim or wait for the sandbar to appear during times of low tide. With the hard to reach area, the clans have not explored this area and there are many tales of monsters that roam this forest. It is known that twolegs must of lived there at one point since there are many man-made objects that litter this island. IT is still quite dense and other than the two large statues of Hecate protecting the island.

This is where cats are banished and are usually walked to the island during the sunrise when the tide is lowest. They are then watched as the cross and guards wait until the sand bar disappears to make sure they do not return. Of course, they could always return the next day, but it is said that island is so dangerous that they would be dead by the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back