• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Dark Age of Empires(still accepting rp-ers)

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]Oh my God, thank you so much! I've never met such a nice GM.
I want it to be in the south-easternish area. Note about 98% of the area is desert.

[/QUOTE]
xD thanks, I'm pretty chill.

Ok, cool! But will it stand against the demon hordes?! Haha!

I'm not sure how to put this, I'm not sure if you'll get it either. The people of the Ekodo Empire are basically super humans. Not like Superman level of super strength or anything like that. Super humans in terms that they go longer without water and have adapted to the extreme heat. Is that all right with you?

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]I'm not sure how to put this, I'm not sure if you'll get it either. The people of the Ekodo Empire are basically super humans. Not like Superman level of super strength or anything like that. Super humans in terms that they go longer without water and have adapted to the extreme heat. Is that all right with you?

[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah, I understand that, that's basic human adaption.

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]My Empire on the Character Sign-Up tab, it got deleted. I'll make it again if you'd like.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that would be nice. But I didn't delete anything, nor did I see any new empires.

The Ekodo Empire, I'm quite sure I posted it. My wi-fi was down yesterday, that probably had something to do with it.

Are we permitted to create a race? I have a race that I created awhile back and have saved that I have always wanted to use in an RP sometime and this looks perfect for it. (Granted, they were created with a Sci-Fi setting in mind, but really, I can convert them to fantasy in a few seconds).

I did want to mention that I follow the idea that no race should be 'too strong'. If they are superior to humans in some regards, they should have weaknesses to compensate for that either culturally or physically. (For instance, Elves, faster then humans, far longer lived, tend to have a stronger connection to magic, but on the downside, they tend to be slightly weaker then humans and their population grows extremely slowly making any death very costly.) So, no worries on me creating some Mary Sue race, but I wanted to make sure you would be open to a new race before I went to make a character and displayed the race.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cosmo said:
Are we permitted to create a race? I have a race that I created awhile back and have saved that I have always wanted to use in an RP sometime and this looks perfect for it. (Granted, they were created with a Sci-Fi setting in mind, but really, I can convert them to fantasy in a few seconds).
I did want to mention that I follow the idea that no race should be 'too strong'. If they are superior to humans in some regards, they should have weaknesses to compensate for that either culturally or physically. (For instance, Elves, faster then humans, far longer lived, tend to have a stronger connection to magic, but on the downside, they tend to be slightly weaker then humans and their population grows extremely slowly making any death very costly.) So, no worries on me creating some Mary Sue race, but I wanted to make sure you would be open to a new race before I went to make a character and displayed the race.
Always looking for new race recommendations!

[QUOTE="Comrade Wubzin]Always looking for new race recommendations!

[/QUOTE]
Wonderful! They will be in my CS when it is up, I hope you like them.

Their major influences are: Mass Effect Quarians, the Mafia/Greeks, and a few others that I am forgetting.

Cosmo said:
Wonderful! They will be in my CS when it is up, I hope you like them.
Their major influences are: Mass Effect Quarians, the Mafia/Greeks, and a few others that I am forgetting.
lol, cool.

Just for reference, this how the generals look.

Ama'an Khadri:

kumos_antus_the_redguard_by_1rich1-d4lfwoy.jpg

Sabid Emwazi:

alik__r_warrior_by_swietopelk-d4nift6.jpg

A'marion Mayah:

1403907156-ebonarm2.jpg

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]Just for reference, this how the generals look.
Ama'an Khadri:

kumos_antus_the_redguard_by_1rich1-d4lfwoy.jpg

Sabid Emwazi:

alik__r_warrior_by_swietopelk-d4nift6.jpg

A'marion Mayah:

1403907156-ebonarm2.jpg

[/QUOTE]
alright, put these into your empire sheet. Also, ALL NATIONS ARE BEING ATTACKED BY DEMONS

Hey I was thinking that after the empires are able to push back the demon attack I guess one of the human kingdoms could call for a world meeting of some kind.

[QUOTE="Comrade Wubzin]alright, put these into your empire sheet. Also, ALL NATIONS ARE BEING ATTACKED BY DEMONS

[/QUOTE]
I'm quite sure I incorporated the demons in my post. (I editted it after I posted)

Subject Delta]Hey I was thinking that after the empires are able to push back the demon attack I guess one of the human kingdoms could call for a world meeting of some kind. [/QUOTE] I like this idea. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35144-comrade-wubzin/ said:
@Comrade Wubzin[/URL] What do you think of this?

Darth Gangsta]I like this idea. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35144-comrade-wubzin/ said:
@Comrade Wubzin[/URL] What do you think of this?
definitely.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back