• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Dango High {anime} (/ =ω=)/

cupidcreep

drugstore perfume
Ask any questions or talk OOC here ^-^

tumblr_np0ihqymXt1rbk7nlo1_400.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you still plan on doing this RP, Also in character sign up is it okay if I don't have a GIF / Picture but describe them instead? I can never find pictures to match exactly how I want my chars to look D:

I could draw on bases and make chars that way, but I wanted to know if I could join without using pic / gif?

Because I love anime, I watch atleast one anime episode a day. (Unless I am too busy >.<) Sometimes I go on anime watching Marathons and finish multiple 12 episode animes in one day, I even have stayed up all night watching anime before.

...Hmm... I probably sound weird.

I also love to watch animes that are 100+ Episodes and have finished Inuyasha and rewatched it 6 times. (I plan on going for my 7th run through it.)

RegalWindstar said:
Do you still plan on doing this RP, Also in character sign up is it okay if I don't have a GIF / Picture but describe them instead? I can never find pictures to match exactly how I want my chars to look D:
I could draw on bases and make chars that way, but I wanted to know if I could join without using pic / gif?

Because I love anime, I watch atleast one anime episode a day. (Unless I am too busy >.<) Sometimes I go on anime watching Marathons and finish multiple 12 episode animes in one day, I even have stayed up all night watching anime before.

...Hmm... I probably sound weird.

I also love to watch animes that are 100+ Episodes and have finished Inuyasha and rewatched it 6 times. (I plan on going for my 7th run through it.)
*cough* otaku *cough*

..I mean..

That's totally fine ^_^ but if you do find a picture please use it. I will also not start the roleplay until another male role has joined--I like keeping things even.

@Sunkissed *Hug tackles* Thank you <3

Also i it perhaps Okay if I have a male and female character? I kind of like making a couple for RPs I love romance <3

(And drama and angst aaand comedy) ^_^

Also I'm at the very least not the Japanese definition of Otaku I read about online. I do have a social life, I do get out a lot too.

I also don't watch anime 24/7.

*Warbles and walks off* Now if you'll excuse me Korean Dramas here I come~

Oh god.... I think I like anything made by asians O.o

*steals all the sushi in the world, steals all animes and Korean dramas too and runs off with them*

RegalWindstar said:
@Sunkissed *Hug tackles* Thank you <3
Also i it perhaps Okay if I have a male and female character? I kind of like making a couple for RPs I love romance <3

(And drama and angst aaand comedy) ^_^

Also I'm at the very least not the Japanese definition of Otaku I read about online. I do have a social life, I do get out a lot too.

I also don't watch anime 24/7.

*Warbles and walks off* Now if you'll excuse me Korean Dramas here I come~

Oh god.... I think I like anything made by asians O.o

*steals all the sushi in the world, steals all animes and Korean dramas too and runs off with them*
Sure!

T^T it stopped notifying me for this RP, I hope for the love of god I didn't miss anything.

Is this RP dead? O.o *has kept checking back but seeing no new posts IC or OOC*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back