• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Dangerous Times (Now Recruiting!)

Is this a good RP idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

• Maybe, it needs improvement!

• Not sure!

• Total voters

Shatterblue

Loquacious Adoration of Convoluted Vocabulary
"We live in dangerous times. We always have. Danger is paramount to living, we've known that for generations. And, ma belle péché, you must learn it too."

In the sprawling city of New Haven, crime has always run rampant - ranging from the petty conmen on the streets to the powerful gangs changing the country in their favour. But crisis has hit the Big Three, the most influential organizations in the city: their gang Royalty have all been assassinated in a single, brutal massacre. Their replacements are swiftly put in, taking over the ruling of the Gangs - but not all is as it seems.

The Foxblood Gang, notorious for its involvement in national politics, has placed the younger sibling of their old King into the fray, with their cold and level-headed approach to running them. They have chosen the mantle of the Chessmaster, ruling with small steps for a very large purpose. They bide their time, waiting for their chance. And they will get it.

The Chase Street Vipers have chosen their heir in the way they always have - those vying for a place have fought to prove their strength and prowess, in the battles they are renowned for. The Vipers are the fighters of New Haven, bouncers and bodyguards and protectors, who sell their services to the highest bidder: and their loyalty will only remain while you have the cash to keep it.

The Scorpius Ring, the final of the Three, oversee the sinful side of the City. Gambling, drugs, alcohol and guns are all beneath their watchful eye, raking in profits and keeping up their reputation... of being the most cunning, the most skilful, the most feared band of assassins in the City. But the child of their old Queen has become the newest of their Royalty, a young teen with very much to learn.

----------

Would anyone be interested in this roleplay? Do we need some more info to get people hooked, or is it okay? Please, let me know!

----------

UPDATE: Now recruiting!

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/dangerous-times.65598/

Last edited by a moderator:
this seems interesting. i would probably join. especially if there's a good plot line & engaging role-players.

Mm, I'm not able to read rn but I will in a bit

Marky marking while I go eat toast! (At 7 pm xD LOL)

The Chase Street Vipers sound pretty interesting. Do the other gangs hire them? This roleplay sounds like it's worth checking out if you make it!

Thank you, everyone! I'll get started on sorting out the roleplay and its tabs :)

As for people who want to play more major roles, I'll likely have tryout tabs on the roleplay. :) I'm hoping for this to be an Intermediate- or Advanced-level roleplay!

Thank you again, and I look forward to roleplaying with you all ^.^ 
Hello again everyone! I'm happy to say we now have a page for this roleplay, but I'm not quite done putting it together. Once it's done I'll give you guys an update and a link to the page! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back