• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DanganRonpa! Shopping Spree of Despair (General Page)

MonokumaFever

Let's Hug Monokuma
25fkqaa.png

Hope's Peak University, a school many dream to be accepted into. Normal people dream of receiving the acceptance letter on their door, to be accepted into the college that is almost like a fairy tail. A school that only opens it's doors to the best of the best, sending letters to only the most talented people in the world. When you received your letter, you were ready for to go to the college of a lifetime, to be accepted into a school unlike any other.

Greetings Student!

You have received this letter because the teachers here at Hope's Peak University have noticed your amazing display of skill and talent. Students like you are the Hope of our future, the people who shall lead our world into a brighter, better place! We are excited to see you this upcoming school year!

Sincerely,

The Headmaster of Hope's Peak University​

However, the students didn't get long to enjoy their acceptance into the school. The day they're supposed to go to their new school... everything goes black. The last thing you know is you were on your way to the school, all of your stuff packed when suddenly your world fades, memories tearing apart like old film. The edges faded before it's impossible to make anything out beyond the ride over. What happened... what could cause such memory loss.

giphy.gif

You awake near a strange fountain, a ceiling way above your head. The area feels familiar but completely knew. It's weird, a large, open building like this had to be a mall. But how had you gotten here... and why was this mall so... empty... Empty except for the other students passed out around the fountain. Why were you all here... What was going on?

Report Card
OOC Forum

Last edited:
Just wondering, how many members do you have so far?
I'm actually still figuring out the two characters I wanna make.
Just letting you know I haven't dropped out or anything !

There where two other people who where interested in the interest page but so far I think that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back