• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa rp

snowyy

heyy ! I am looking for someone to roleplay Danganronpa I can play most characters (depends who) but mostly main Hajime/Izuru any game is fine and character so yeah if you’re interested then dm !!!

heyy ! I am looking for someone to roleplay Danganronpa I can play most characters (depends who) but mostly main Hajime/Izuru any game is fine and character so yeah if you’re interested then dm !!!
I'll just reply because idk how to DM you without ur discord. Sounds fun. How long will the game be running for?

I'll just reply because idk how to DM you without ur discord. Sounds fun. How long will the game be running for?
Hi! Sounds good and I don’t know what u mean by “game” I assume you mean how long the rp will last?

Hi! Sounds good and I don’t know what u mean by “game” I assume you mean how long the rp will last?
I am so sorry for the late reply i was busy with other things in life. I managed to get them all organized as of now. how long do you think is okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back