• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa OOC (Closed)

Hello there new guy.

(Not sure what to call you since Skita Skita sounds a bit awkward. Any nicknames? Also, did you change your username because I don't remember you from the old RP...Unless you're talking about some other Danganronpa RP.)

If you don't mind me asking what's their role Blu?

Blu3 Blu3

Hello there new guy.

(Not sure what to call you since Skita Skita sounds a bit awkward. Any nicknames? Also, did you change your username because I don't remember you from the old RP...Unless you're talking about some other Danganronpa RP.)

If you don't mind me asking what's their role Blu?

Blu3 Blu3
It's in list in CS but she is the SHSL Figure Skater

You can call me Tay if you like! And no, this has been my user name since I made this account. And it could have been another rp, I think the last dr rp my character was named Sora. Gizaira Gizaira

I can Either Reply as T.J or Chris now and then sleep, or I will go to bed now. Not tired, mostly hungry. What should I do?

It's in list in CS but she is the SHSL Figure Skater
Oh, I didn't realize since I didn't get a notification for the CS thread.

You can call me Tay if you like! And no, this has been my user name since I made this account. And it could have been another rp, I think the last dr rp my character was named Sora. Gizaira Gizaira
Tay it is then

Yeah, we were thinking of two different RPs. I don't remember anybody named Sora in either one of the ones I was in. :

Well, anyway nice to meet you. ^^

Now that I think about it...

Blu3 Blu3 , is Shion going to be provided with another set of clothes or are they going to be stuck wearing a skirt forever?

Now that I think about it...

Blu3 Blu3 , is Shion going to be provided with another set of clothes or are they going to be stuck wearing a skirt forever?
We'll get to that later. I'll mention that but the Figure skater can tell you what she saw outside.

wow, hello! i remember you! i was sachi in that one!
it's nice to see you again! i can't wait to see what you can do here!

Ah, wait the post by Blu said we all woke up. Sorry, I had to reread because I didn't catch that the first time.

I guess we're waiting for Tay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back