• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa OOC (Closed)

I thought that might be the case. Well I can only hope now. Regardless though I do hop you enjoy yourselves. ^^

Also, just to let you know for when my next post comes (when everyone wakes up) there is no furniture in the room that you are in.

Hehe yeah, I didn't know what his personality was really going to be like at the beginning but I'm going to go all for the shy artist persona. XD It will be an enlightening social experience for him!

Hehe yeah, I didn't know what his personality was really going to be like at the beginning but I'm going to go all for the shy artist persona. XD It will be an enlightening social experience for him!

I guess we can say you were still sculpting his personality (¬‿¬)

I'll wake Yoshimi up once I'm back on my computer or when I can charge my phone.

(I can't see anything in color because of my settings.)

Blu3 Blu3 Hey, is it Allowed for Chris to have his Ipod??? Poor baby needs flowers or music to keep calm. I do hopethere's a greenhouse on this mountain.

Blu3 Blu3 Hey, is it Allowed for Chris to have his Ipod??? Poor baby needs flowers or music to keep calm. I do hope there's a greenhouse on this mountain.
He can have his Ipod. 'The figure' is always watching so don't try anything, or it's poison darts for you! Also, there is a greenhouse. Just wait for two murders.

It's an Ipod. Ipods are for music. I have one of my own and I can't do anything but listen to music xD I don't think I've seen someone use an Ipod to contact people.

And now we wait...

jzc9UkS.gif

((but seriously, take your time if you need to, it's fine))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back