• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa Frozen Tragedy: PLAYERS NEEDED

Lunar

now i know how joan of arc felt
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Danganronpa: Frozen Tragedy is my RP that has been going on for about a month now. Due to the lack of RPers that stay active, I am in need of a few more! If you are interested in the story or just wanna join in, you can read it all at the thread or just join in! Thank you all.

https://www.rpnation.com/forum/3105-main/

It is but its also in need of active people. So many people made characters but barely half started rping :/  i have a way to introduce new characters btw

It is but its also in need of active people. So many people made characters but barely half started rping :/  i have a way to introduce new characters btw

Care to explain? Also, who are the active ones?

Care to explain? Also, who are the active ones?

*pops in*

we've got five active players! not to summon us all here, but that's me, nananana up there, danibot, assailant, and blu3. 
i'd really love to see us succeed, since we're starting to really get into it.

*pops in*

we've got five active players! not to summon us all here, but that's me, nananana up there, danibot, assailant, and blu3. 
i'd really love to see us succeed, since we're starting to really get into it.

When you say "get into it," how far are you guys already?

When you say "get into it," how far are you guys already?

the first trial just finished. i meant more from a character standpoint - there's been some pretty cool interactions happening, and i think there's room for a lot more.

Yeah, i'd hate to end it short because I do have an ending planned and also a "sequel rp" without spoilers when it comes down to about 4 trials then the ending will start. If more people will join we can get through it and not end on the second trial!

Gosh darn it. Ive seen this rp floating around and i do enjoy me some death and trials! May i have an idea how the new characters can be introduced? And what page the murder, investigation, trial, and execution are?

@TripTripleTimes

They will be a drop in from a helicopter. The new students will awake in a cargo box landed in the new area.

Murder: Page 5

Trial: Page 7

Execution(s): Pages 12 & 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I'm really conflicted about this! I'm already in another Danganronpa rp, but it's pretty slow-paced right now. I'd really like  to join this one, but I wouldn't like just up and leaving the one I'm in already, too.

@LunarShines

Hmm, I'm really conflicted about this! I'm already in another Danganronpa rp, but it's pretty slow-paced right now. I'd really like  to join this one, but I wouldn't like just up and leaving the one I'm in already, too.

@LunarShines

Well you're not restricted to one RP at a time, you can join as many as you like! Ours is medium paced so you might find it with better timing if thats what you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back