• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa: Cruise to Despair

Monokuma.is.best

Despair :3
Monokuma here! Welcome to another wonderful killing school trip! Enjoy the cool ocean air, enjoy delicious drinks and by all means... Kill, kill, kill! Bludgeoning, drowning, shanking, beating, burning! I don't care how you do it, just hurry up and get to it!

*uppercuts the post to the top* "What? Are you all too chicken to enjoy some nice hot Despair?" *Looks sad, then gets mad* "Well that's too bad! No body was giving you a choice. Hop to it! The killing! Chills, thrills!"

Last edited:
What's the plan to do the killing-game format over forums? Would it be a series of DMs to keep other players from knowing all of the details in-story (especially when it comes to murders)?

When a killer is ready to kill, they will message me in mail and explain the details of the case as well as the clues. From there I will give detailed descriptions of each room and the evidence. I am your DM/Monokuma. If the killer fails the class trial I will kill them with a fitting punishment. I will NOT tell them how they will die.

curious on how this works, and i haven't been in a danganronpa rp in a looooong while. i'm down ^^

curious on how this works, and i haven't been in a danganronpa rp in a looooong while. i'm down ^^
Simple. Person A wants to kill a certain person. Let's say person B. Person A talks to me about their plan and motive. If I accept then I will message Persona B to not show up in a certain location with the rest of the group. From there when the body is found by 3 people the investigation begins.

Keeping tabs on this, I'm still feeling sad because a DR RP I was excited about a few months back never took off, so I may join this one.

Seeing as there isn't enough characters and the Plot hasn't started yet just the place, you might wait awhile. Wait too long and the 12 spot will fill up pretty fast. Once all 12 are officially announced they will be marked in Lore, and the life and death count.

Being a Danganronpa RP the location is on the USS Hope. Until I get my cast, no other plot will develop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back