• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DanganRonpa (Cancelled)

Kayano looked at the girl before nodding. "Yes, the smartest thing to do is to atleast know the names of the people around you." Kayano said, she took a few steps away from the desk. "I'm Kayano Kiri, The Ultimate Agent, as they call it."

@Homrworld

But when Ishini went to go mess with the bottles in her pocket, she would find that htey had been confiscated. Instead, she would find a small electronic tablet, almost like a mobile phone.

@Ammy

It's a nice, round clock with a wooden frame. The numbers are in roman numerals.

It appears to be 6:00.

*Oh! It worked!* Ishini breathed inwardly before speaking up, "Ah, yes, um, I am Choduko Ishini. Ypou can call me Ishini, please. I'm the U-Ultimate Surgeon." Ishini said softly. She hoped the others didn't find her too shy.

But while fidgeting with her pocket, she found a device, that one could say resembled a more bile tablet. "Um... I found a thing..." Ishini said rather lightly, holding it up a little. She fidgeted with the buttons, attempting to turn it on. She hoped she could get it to power on. "But, maybe it should wait... Until we learn who we all are."

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun leaned against a wall and put his hands in the pockets of his jeans. "Okay then, My name is Jun Tasaina. In this school I'm known as the Ultimate Jack-Of-All-Trades, however, and I can't stress that enough, this tiltle is a placeholder. Im still looking for my talent."

Kayano squinted at what was in Ishini's hand. "Did you not have that before?" she asked. Kayano searched through her pockets.

Ishini replied to Kayano rather frantically, "No! Um, before, I uh had...." Ishini let her sentence trail on. She didn't want to get the others involved. "And, it won't turn on..."

In Classroom 1A

Talcut Napkinwing

Some girl told Talcut that he should not abuse his desk. Some other guy started hitting the wall. Everyone looked like they were insane. Were they all in on it? Did they know something he didn't? He felt sick. He moved over to the corner of the room that was farthest away from any people and threw up. He didn't care who watched, he just wanted this to be over.

As soon as Talcut's breakfast was on the floor, he started to regain his composure. People were introcuding themselves. He wiped his mouth with his shirt and walked over.
"Hi I'm Talcut. I work at Jerry's Subs and Pizza."

Audrey Lu

Audrey observed all of the chaos occurring within the classroom, along with the panicking and such. Well, she was part of that quota, too. She noticed one student loudly announcing their situation-- it wasn't a bad thing, at least that it was confirmed that everybody in the room was on the same boat of despair.

Eventually, a group had formed for introductions, started by a girl named Choduko, as she had overheard. The idol awkwardly plopped herself into the gathering, paying heed to the other names that have been called, as well as their talents. It was certainly a nice, diverse group.

"I'm Audrey Lu, the Ultimate Musician." she greeted with a soft smile. "You may call me Aud or Lulu, or any other nickname... I don't know if you guys listen to music or not, but I can also be recognized as 'Miracles'." Audrey quietly added afterwards.

She glanced over at Choduko, and the device in her hand.
"'A thing'? It looks like a tablet... If you can't turn it on, then maybe its battery is dead?"

CLASSROOM 1A

Ketsuo's eyes glossed over the clock. To be here so early was certainly strange, and the fact that it was six even struck him as even more peculiar. Still this was far from the most compelling of mysteries at the moment so he pushed it to the back of his mind. Instead, he now found himself focused on one of his fellow students.

"Ultimate...Agent? What, like someone who works with actors?"
He questioned, not comprehending the reality of her talent. As Ishini discovered the electronic device, followed by Kayano, he instinctively searched his pockets next.

KETSUO checked for any belongings.

@MissObsess

Jefferson Jackson

The Ultimate Hacker, Jefferson Jackson, had been able to sleep through most of the commotion within the classroom, but nearly jumped out of his desk when the student beside him slammed his hands down onto that student's own desk.

"What happened!?" the young man yelled, startled. Immediately, Jefferson noticed that something was off. He didn't know where his laptop was!

Beyond that, he had no idea where he was, nor how he got there. Oddly enough, his entire memory felt foggy, and it hurt his head just trying to remember what had happened last. He definitely couldn't remember being in a classroom, nor even being in school for that matter. In fact, he could only slightly bring up a memory of having been recruited by Hope's Peak Academy, the prestigious school for kids with super high school level talents.

So was that where he was? Was this the Hope's Peak itself? While racking his brain for answers, Jefferson eyes caught a few things that were out of the ordinary for a classroom setting.

For starters, why were there massive metal plates on the walls? Not only did they seem out of place, but they constituted a safety hazard. A school like Hope's Peak would surely have their classrooms constructed to the highest of safety standards.

And then there was the other oddity, in the same line as the metal plates. The classroom was completely devoid of any windows. That....that had to be against some kind of safety laws right? In the midst of his thoughts, Jefferson heard another student ask an important question.

"...how long have we even been here?"

Truly, how long had it been? Jefferson began to grow anxious. Nothing was adding up, something was definitely wrong here. Why could he not remember how he got this strange classroom with the ominous metal plating and lack of windows?

He was absolutely shocked that the other students were able to introduce themselves with such ease. Were they not the least bit worried or suspicious about their predicament? For the time being, Jefferson decided to play along, though he did not trust anyone in the room.

He stood from his desk, brushing the wrinkles off his clothes.

"My name is Jefferson Jackson, but I'm also known as the Ultimate Hacker."

2wqrceg.png

Ishini turned the tablet over, looking for a charging outlet, or battery slot. She found none, like before. "I don't know if it holds batteries, all it has is one button..." Ishini pressed the tablet.'s only button a couple more times. "B-by the way, nice to meet you all! Heh..." Ishini sweat dropped and breathed inwardly.

@Ammy

Kayano shook her head "No, i don't do any of the sort with musical arts." Kayano said, she was debating wether or not to explain what her talent means. Kayano took the tablet and flipped it over.

Kayano checked for any Batteries or a charger plug in

Warren woke up probably the latest of everyone. He probably stayed up to late playing video games, as usual. He seemed to mumble something in his sleep.

"Most... Compassion's real... Wherever I go... Thank you for waking me up...!" He jolted awake and his finger formed into a gun. He looked around him. "Whoops! Fell asleep in cla-" he realized he didn't know anyone around him. A matter of seconds later an announcement played. Something saying they'd... Be here for a while...? He rubbed his eyes. He was still too tired to fully comprehend the situation. "Oh. I'm sorry, my name is Warren Ledden! I'm the ultimate gamer, baby!" He stood up and took a wierd pose, which made him look really Silly...

"Nice to meet you!" Warren smiled and disengaged his pose. He looked at the others. Who seemed quite frazzled. He thought it was just a prank for the new students but... Could it be more than a practical joke...?

"Hey... This reminds me of a game..." He thought about it for a second.

"Oh yeah! Dingle rumpis: gun guy pandemonium!"

Ishini toke a second to realize the idol, "Y-you are Miracles...!? Oh my gosh! Wow, an idol! I really love your music!" Ishini had a bit of a fangirlish shriek in her voice. "Wait, that was too forward, my bad... Miracles." Ishini whispered.

Ishini attempted to take in everyone in the room, and decided to greet the last waker. "H-hey! Um, we were all beginning to introduce ourselves... We are in a bit of a dilemma..." Ishini spoke softly, turning the tablet over, attempting to find any other button, to no avail.

Jun, after he saw the tablets, began searching for his one in his jeans.

At the same time, he began walking up to the teachers desk and examinig it.

Audrey Lu

Audrey listened to Ishini's response carefully.
"No slots, no batteries..? This might be a bit troublesome. But, I'm sure that we can work through this, with everybody else. Because miracles do happen." she smiled, and cheered up a bit more at the fact that Ishini was a fan, though at the same time, was embarrassed as her cheeks dusted a bit with a rosy pink. Audrey was never good with compliments. "A-Ah, thank you! I hope we'll get along well!" the idol frantically bowed in a polite manner.

Eventually, Audrey rummaged through her pockets as well.

Also, guys, sorry for interrupting but could each post have a minimum of five lines? Anything shorter doesnt really provide much insight into a character's thoughts, and I (and other people) would prefer fewer well thought out posts rather than lots of three-liners.

That's lines, not paragraphs.

Carry on.

(Also, assume that everyone has a tablet and no other objects on them. I don't want to answer the same question the same way sixteen times over.)

@Schwagnatt

A plain wooden podium. There's shelves in it for storing things, but there's nothing actually there.

The cute idol thanked Ishini, and the Ultimate Surgeon immediately turned scarlet, covering her face with a jacket sleeve.

"Ah ha ha... T-Thank you..." Even in such a situation, Ishini was still a hopeless fan girl. She smiled under the cover of her sleeve. "Yeah.. Thanks..." Ishini repeated, in a softer tone than usual.

CLASSROOM 1A

"Ah...I see."

That was a lie. Still, pressing for details would have been rude. As he dug through his pockets he found an identical tablet, but having seen the others trying to get their own devices to function to no avail he instead walked back to his original location and set it atop his location. Perhaps more importantly; his wallet was gone. Had some crazed mob of fans made off with his belongings in his sleep again?

"Well...putting all that aside, I'll take my turn now. My name is Ketsuo Houjo. Revealing my identity is usually forbidden but these are...special circumstances." Reaching up to brush a loose strand of hair from out of his eyes, he threw a fist forward in a dramatic fashion before spinning and twisting in a dramatic and downright comical fashion, posing flamboyantly. "I am the hero to the children of Japan! The Ultimate Sentai! Element Buster 001, Burning Impact!"

A triumphant grin spread across his face for a brief moment, before quickly fading into a sheepish chuckle. Off-set his performances weren't quite as fantastic as he would have liked but he still got a sense of childish enjoyment from it.

"But...ah, just Ketsuo will do. Nothing is quite the same without all the background explosions edited in. In any case, it's a pleasure to meet you all."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back