• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa Buried Secret's

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Spongzilla

Lord of the Underworld
I woke up in the strangest place, I was sitting in a chair and couldn’t move, nothing was stopping me from moving but my body wasn’t responding to my brain. I couldn’t speak or even move my eyes, I was in a pitch black room. But then… A screen brightly lit up in my face, It was searing and it hurt from the contrast of light to dark. Still I couldn't close my eyes or let out a scream of pain. I couldn't do anything at all. All I could tell was that from the corner of my eye I saw the silhouettes of other people. The screen in front of me then showed some sort of moving image, it hurt my brain just to look at.

Suddenly I could move. Slowly I found movement in my hands, my feet, my legs and then I stood up. I looked around the room and saw other people sitting in chairs, they had obviously had the same experience as me, they looked confused and aching. The room was still too dark, the only light came from the screen but the room was still dark.

"Where am I?" The girl said quietly to herself. Well of course, she was in a killing game.

Last edited:
--Cordelia--

'Am I dreaming?'

'Was it it so dark?'

'Is this...death?'

'I can't move... I must be dead...'

Deep breaths... Deep breaths...

Cordelia could feel her chest slowly lift and rise from her spot. She couldn't feel anything, and for a moment, she had thought she was floating. But that couldn't be right... Only from her peripheral vision could she make out what seemed to be figures on either side of her. Various bodies; she was not alone. But would they help her? Would they come together? Or would they all make their own teams and branch off into separate cliques?

She prayed to whatever deity out there that it would be the good option...

Cordelia found movement; First in her toes and fingers, then her legs. She pushed herself up from the chair, and though her knees felt a bit weak like jelly, the situation allowed her to ignore it for now. Her instincts had turned to survival mode, and right now, she didn't know what to expect.

Just then, a sudden brightness forced her to turn her head away and squint; the pain of the light suddenly assaulting her pupils earning a small groan from her. She only forced herself to look once her eyes had adjusted.

A screen...

What the hell was going on here?

---Olivia---

She'd grown accustomed to long periods of sleep. They relaxed her body, and reminded her that she was safe and warm enough in her current environment to sleep peacefully. If she could wake up, then that meant nothing had hurt her in that time. A temporary escape from reality, with a chance to sneak into her own utopia for just a few hours. Sure there was a chance to see something not so pleasant, but those times were few and in between, right?

Sleep was her personal little sanctuary...

But darkness was what welcomed her when she awoke. And pain; bits of pain here and there.

Why did she hurt?

Olivia moved her aching body and did her best to stand up from where she'd been resting. Silhouettes of others were around her... Had she fallen asleep during a performance in the audience..?

A bright, nearly blinding light made her shield her eyes with her hands. She'd slowly remove them as her eyes adjusted to what she could see of her environment, only to realize that this place was nowhere she recognized. What happened to her?

Keiko

Keiko wakes in a room full of confused people on chairs he looks around unsure what to do then remembers that this was his first day at Hope's peak Academy. there was of course a bunch of things he couldn't remember like how he got here and where exactly he is .

" It's probably orientation and I fell asleep aren't you a silly goose keiko “ he thinks to him self "

But the most important thing right now is making friends “he thinks. He starts doing a headcount to make sure that he made enough friendship bracelets.
Then see the screen with the glowing light.

“ what is that “he thinks .then He tries to stand up to introduce him self but his arms and legs won't move

" Oh golly gosh what is going on " he says but his words come out muddled

Kiboko

Everything felt cold like she was drowning in darkness.then She wakes and tries to move but she can't and she panics blacks out again when Kiboko regains consciousness she slowly begins to calm down.

" I have to remain calm to and figure out what the hell is going on here" She thinks to herself

She looks up to see a bunch of people on chairs just like her. She has no idea how they all got there. The last thing she remembered was stepping into the school then everything after that is blurry. Keiko looks around at her surroundings.

‘“there probably ultimates like me “ she thinks

then She turns her attention to the glowing screen that is lighting up the room " what the fuck is going on " she asked confused

Aimi looked around at the other people in the room. She counted 12 including herself.
"Twelve of us?" She asked herself quietly. "Why that number?" All of a sudden the screen in front of her went dark plunging the room in darkness. Then she heard a noise coming from... where?
"Puhuhuhu, welcome student's." The voice cackled. It sounded high pitched but somehow also intimidating.

"Who are you?" Aimi asked the voice.
"Who am I?" It cackled again, the voice sounded like it was coming from a different place this time. "Well of course I'm everyone's favourite cuddly wuddly super dangerous incredible evil headmaster... MONOKUMA!!!!" It cried loudly, Aimi instinctively covered her ears from the noise.
"Monokuma?" Aimi wondered what he meant. "Where are we?" Aimi asked. Suddenly the screen turned back on this time with a video recording. It showed a black and white teddy bear wearing a top hat standing on a stage.
"IIIIIt's mee Monokuma! And you are all in my brand spanking new killing game!" The voice cried again this time in tune with the video recording.

"Killing... Game?"

Kiboko

She stars confused at the monochrome bear and wanders what is going on. Then it said something about a killing game and she frezs . " This must be a joke " she thought then looks at the others to see they reactions

Kiboko was scared but she wasn't about to show it so says
" what the fuck is that demon looking mother fucker talking about " and hopes that they don't see trow her bravado

Some boy tells her to calm down

" Calm down if you haven't noticed we have been kidnapped by a teddy bear a fucken Teddy bear"

Keiko
" Howdy every one I'm Keiko karma and The ultimate Best friend And I have a question Mister bear , what do you mean by a killing game "
He asks nicely

The scary looking girl tells him not to talk to it

"Well not to be rude Mister bear but you can't mean really a game where there is killing this is a school a place for learning and friendship " he says then starts rambling about the wonders of school

ʕ•ӫ̫͡•ʔ monokuma tells him to shut up

"Oh sorry " he say and stops talking

Roshin & Helena
5688-1855535572.pngBerserker.(Florence.Nightingale).full.2317288.jpg
"Oh you have got to be kidding me!" an infuriated voice called out immediately upon hearing Monokuma's declaration.

It came from the back of the room, but oddly enough the source of the voice wasn't the wild-haired boy in green who still had his head laid against the desk before him. No, it was a particularly agitated Cat hand-puppet that was attached to the boy's hand. Both of his hands had puppets actually, the other one being a dog with purposefully goofy eyes that patted her nubby arms together as she watched the cat seethe and scowl.

"Come on Kibi!" she implored with a chuckle "He hasta be makin a goof, ya know?"

"Shut up and get that lazy bastard awake, Dori!" Kibi snaps towards her before pointing to Monokuma "You! I don't know what kind of joke you think you're gonna put ME through, but unlike the rest of these useless lookin' sods, I got actual work to get to! Ya follow me?"

"Do I hasta get 'em up though, K?" Dori asked while looking to the sleeping boy tenderly "He's lookin all comfy and relaxed, and ya know he's been workin' awfully hard to-"

Before she could even finish, Kibi reared back before jamming his nub arm right at the sleeping boy's closed eyelid. Almost immediately the boy jerked back, swinging his arms in a panic before looking around with heavy breathing.

"Wakey wakey sleepin' beauty, glad to see you ain't up and died on us!" Kibi spat towards him before pointing towards the screen "But while you was havin fun screwin' around in dreamland, ya went and got us kidnapped by a circus , ya nonce piece o garbage!"

The Boy in green merely yawned at the verbal abuse, turning to the side as Dori massaged his eyelid for him, "Sorry 'bout that Roshy, hope ya had you a sweet lil dream."

He nodded to her with a smile, only for a clearing of a throat nearby to draw his attention to a tall girl in the seat next to him. She had her arms folded under her chest, eyes close and her expression even.

"This is no time for playing around." She stated before opening her eyes and glaring at the screen, "Monokuma, if you really have gathered us here for a game revolving around killing, then what exactly is it you intend for us to kill?"

As she spoke, she tapped a gloved-finger against her own arm and ever so-slightly raised an eyebrow as she took in the appearance of their captor.

After getting her bearings, Helena had immediately figured that this wasn't a usual kidnapping scenario. Too much was odd, particularly the lack of restraints. Sure, her muscles had felt sore and hard to move after she'd woken up, but that was quickly remedied through careful and subtle flexing. If it weren't for the odd setting and even odder assembly of people she'd awoken with, then the talking teddy bear on the screen was the icing on top. A bodyguard such as her was prepared for scenarios of captivity, but too much of this ran in the opposite direction of what many would consider a proper kidnapping.

Her suspicions had been confirmed by Monokuma's appearance, followed by his desire for them to be part of his killing game. There were, of course, far too many details still left unknown, and the quickest way she saw to relieving that confusion was to get as much info from the talking bear as possible, no matter how ridiculous it seemed to her in principle.

--Cordelia--

What... in the world?

The black and white bear with the red eye made its introduction, as well as a few others that she silently took note of their names and their mannerisms. The one in green... was a little difficult to make out, considering his use of puppets to communicate rather than his own voice. Regardless, at least he was able to communicate.

There was the athletic looking girl. The blonde one who so willingly introduced himself as Keiko Karma. Cordelia had to wonder if he was playing innocent or if he truly was hopelessly naive; Oh to be so blissfully unaware of the potential dangers... She was almost jealous. But from what she could see, it would seem that the gothic one and the one in red were the most composed out of the group. Good; at least there were people here able to keep a clear head...

Because Cordelia was inwardly freaking out.

She'd no idea where she was, who any of these people were (save for Keiko and the puppets), and what the hell sort of Killing Game the bear wanted to put them through. How long had she been unconscious? Was her family okay? Were they worried about her? Last Cordelia remembered... Damn, what the hell did she remember?! Her memory was a foggy mess right now... Maybe she'd be able to remember with a bit of time. It'd better be quick, dammit!

Cordelia could feel her stomach sink. There were only two options for a "killing game." They were either hunting animals, or people.

She prayed to whatever deity out there that the bear meant animals... but considering the kidnapping, and the bear's lack of concern for anyone's well being... No, that wasn't the answer. That couldn't be it!

"Hearing the answer today would be nice, Mr. Monokuma."
She spoke up. Cordelia needed to know. She needed to know what to expect. She wanted her worries to be eased, and hear the bear say they'd be hunting animals.

Please be animals! Please be animals!

---Olivia---

The more the bear revealed, the more Olivia began to feel herself shake in her boots. Her eyes were wide in terror as the reality gradually sunk in. This wasn't some dream. This wasn't a nightmare that she would wake up and tell her father about. This was reality, and for the first time in a very long while, she was afraid. Genuinely afraid. No horror movie could ever make her feel the same shuddering terror that racked through her body.

it wasn't the bear that scared her. Rather, the unknown about the situation she was in.

Where was she? Where were her parents? What happened to her and the people in this room that led them to this situation?

The only reassuring things in this room was the puppet show the green boy gave, Keiko's introduction, and the girl in red who seemed so calm and composed... She wished she could be as calm and composed as everyone else... But Olivia was only calm and composed on a stage! This... This wasn't a stage as far as she was concerned. This was, as the bear said, a Killing Game. And she had no idea what to expect.

"Y-Yeah, what they said. W-What do you want from us?"
Olivia asked Monokuma timidly.

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

"It's this way, I'm sure of it." The door creaked open as Atticus Kramer pushed it open, revealing a large, open room with several other people his age. As he looked out upon the sea of other students, he tried to slip into the back of the group and remain unseen by everyone else in the group. He hated being late to anything, and when he woke up in that room, he felt sick that the only person waiting there was a girl he didn't recognized that insisted he take her to the gymnasium. He coughed into his hand and settled while trying to figure out what was going on. So many voices in the room covered the voices of others, producing a cacophony of sound. He tried to focus in on one voice, but found it hard to distinguish them.

The girl at his side said nothing, but she crossed her arms and sat back in order to take in the area around her. Some people were a little too excited, and she despised the thought of it. If everyone would calm down, they could get through whatever this was together. She placed her chin in her hand as she thought and slowly tapped her foot, but when someone mentioned killing, she went still, and listened more intently. Whatever it was, she didn't want to be involved, but in order to avoid it, she needed to educate herself. Lorelei shifted to lean against the wall and stay out of everyone else's way as they panicked so she could study what was going on.

♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

"Everyone Hush Up! I'm the headmaster here so no back talking!" Monokuma screamed through the speakers. "Now to answer all of your questions, this is a killing game where you will have to kill each other to escape! But you don't only have to kill someone but you also have to get away with it in a class trial." Monokuma cackled out an evil laugh.
"We have to kill each other? NO WAY!" Aimi screamed to the Monochrome bear. "No one is sick enough to do that. Right?" Aimi looked around at the others in the room. She was kidnapped, probably drugged and woke up in a room full of strangers and now in order to escape she needed to kill someone.
"Don't beleiiiive me?" Monokuma giggled. "I'll show you just how serious I am then." At that moment the lights in the room flashed on flooding the room with light, it also revealed and gun sticking from the roof.

"I wonder who I'll get puhuhuhuhu." Monokuma laughed maniacally and hit a button on his keypad. Just then the gun began to move and shot a spray of bullets from its mouth directly into the stomach of... Lou Boucher. The boy fell backwards into the arms of Louis.
"Frè...re?" Louis whispered quietly in shock but it was useless. Lou was dead. "FRèREEE!!??" Louis screamed at the top of his lungs.

Aimi stood in shock. Had the monochrome bear really just killed someone right in front of us? Aimi felt a surge of sickness come up and out of her stomach and onto the floor directly in front of her spraying a few of the others.
"Now that you know I'm serious, why don't we get the killing game started puhuhuhuhu." Monokuma said and the doors to the room suddenly unlocked...

Keiko

Good fun a puppet show " he thought as he looks at the boy smilingly
When the puppets are done talking he claps and says that was amazing.
Keiko starts handing friendship bracelets out he starts with the goth girl next to him. She tells him to fuck flower boy . He smiles and nods " she already has a nickname for me this is going wonderfully " he thinks then scampers of to the next person a girl (Cordelia)

"Howdy as you know I'm keiko what is your name pretty lady" he says handing her a friendship bracelet"

Then the bear spoke about students killing and trials he didn't know much about what is going on. But he knew it was not something good .
Keiko drops the friendship bracelets he was planing to hand out.

“Is Kill a classmatete, no nobody would do something that ....something that horrible “ he says

The gun appears “Oh my fricking gosh a gun” he thought then it fired “the boy got shoot in the tummy” he screams horrified.

He is utterly in shock. He wanted to run to his aid but could not because his body was frozen in fear. He was surprised that he managed not to pass out.

“Is..he..dead “ he to stutters softly scared to get an answer

Kiboko

"The puppet show was out of place but kinda interning"she thinks to herself after that a girl dress in red asked monokuma the thing she was to scared to ask. The girls upfrontnees caught kiboko attention.

Then a asshole looking guy walked in with a pretty girl at his side " she radiated the feeling of death she had felt this once before when meeting a death witch but the odds of her being one was pretty low" she thought sadly
"Well maybe if she is used to death she won't think I'm so odd and scary " she thought then immediately shook of the idea

Then the boy next to her walked up to her table " what do you want " she snaps at him not wanting to talk. He tries to give her a some kind of ba.
. But She doesn't take it she just glares at him . Then says " would you kindly fuck of flowers boy " The boy walks away smiling of some reason.

Then monokuma explain what he meant by a killing gamEvery onene look shock but surprisingly kiboko didn't fell shock she felt relieved. She. Now. Knew what was going on she was a sacrifice for some once interment. " How ironic I have sacrifice dozens creatures to my spirits and deities but now I am someone else sacrifice. She thinks with a Sad smile.

Then the gun emerges And shots a boy The boy named keiko look scared out of his minds." Oh, fuck that happenesoonerer then I thought it would" she thinks scared at the idea that it could have been her .

Then the keiko asks if he died.

Kiboko looks at him and says morbidity " yes ..yes he is

Last edited:
Roshin & Helena
f9bb9e526f8658ee180fc6954050b405.jpg

Helena ever so slowly stood from her desk and put a hand to her chin, agitated contemplation fervent in her expression. As Monokuma issued forth his decree, she found herself narrowing her gaze at it. A killing game where one had to evade being discovered in order to successfully escape. If anything, it explained why they hadn't been tied down or restrained by anything physical. But Helena wasn't convinced that that was everything, as there was undoubtedly another element at play here. It didn't explain why they were in a school instead of an arena more conducive towards these kinds of games. Even if it explained the apparent modifications the school had undergone, it didn't explain how exactly this was being put together.

The resources needed for something like this, Helena knew they were far too grand for it to be the work of any ordinary crazed kidnapper. But while she was contemplating these signs, Roshin's puppets had extremely different reactions to the news.

Kibi burst out laughing, "Are you outta ya cotton-stuffed mind?!? Like hell would any kidnapper worth their bloody salt be stupid enough to tarnish their intimidating visage with a damned ridiculous-lookin' wind up toy!"

"T-Then does at mean is really a big ole joke?" Dori asked, almost looking relieved at the idea "We's bein' pranked ain't we, Kibi!"

Roshin just rolled his eyes, but Kibi turned to Dori instead "God hope that is just a big ole prank, cuz I'd be pissin' myself to death thinkin some adult-sized infant can go threatening an industry elite like me with their lil'- hit the decks!"

As he spoke, Kibi's head had turned back to the screen just as Monokuma straight up revealed a gun emerging from the ceiling. It immediately swiveled around for targets, with Kibi responding by lurching to the side, yanking both Roshin and Dori behind a desk. Helena also seemed to suddenly grow tense, dipping back as the gun swiveled in her direction, only to watch as it instead gunned down a boy who fell into the arms of another. With his fall, panic immediately broke out among the other captives. Helena instead kept her gaze leveled at Monokuma until the sound of the doors unlocking reached her.

Helena gave a huff of annoyance before turning and approaching the body of Lou. She knelt down to examine the body for a moment, her silent investigation interrupted by the sound of terrified sniffling. Though Roshin's expression had barely broken despite the literal murder which had just taken place, Dori's hope for it all to be some kind of joke had shattered immediately. The Little dog puppet was now hyperventilating as her gaze locked to the body, tiny hands pressed tightly together in front of her mouth.

"O-Oh Gosh Oh Gosh Oh Gosh," she repeated, "He's gonna be alright ain't he! He's just havin' himself a nap, ain't he!?!?"

"Nope." Helena stated without turning from the body, reaching her gloved hands out to probe at the bullet wounds, "Definitely dead. Bullets must've hit a few critical organs on the way through."

Without a hint of hesitation, she dug a finger into one of the wounds. Twisting it around for a moment, she pulled out the remains of a bullet with nothing more than her fingers before looking it over, "5.56 mm Anti-Personnel rounds. Lungs and part of the heart should be shredded at the angle of entry."

Though she didn't understand any of that, Dori still winced at the idea. But just as she began sobbing into her own hands, the sound of sniffling rang out. Helena looked past Roshin to his other hand, where Kibi was shaking his head and releasing sniffles muffled only by his tiny arms. Dori and Roshin followed her gaze to him, with Dori even leaning over to pat him on the shoulder.

"Aw, is okay Kibi, we's all a bit scared of-"

"Scared?!?" Kibi's head snapped towards her before pointing to Roshin, "I'm mighty pissed that this absolute lemming managed to get us kidnapped by a literal infant's toy with military grade weaponry!"

"B-But what about the sniffling?"

"I was laughing, you dim sod!" he snapped before shaking his head "Cuz its way too much of a joke! But it looks like the kind I gotta take seriously if I don't want either o' you worthless leeches gettin' me killed along with ya. Come on!"

He practically dragged Roshin and Dori towards the door, but halfway there Helena stood up from Lou's body.

"And where exactly do you think you're going?" she asked as they paused by the door.

Kibi looked to her with a tilt of his head, "You serious? Why in the four hells would I want to stick around a bunch o' kids?" He scoffed "I refuse to be anywhere near the lot o' ya until I can sus out which o' ya's most likely to start bleedin' folk."

"But what about all the pals we could be meetin', kibi?" Dori implored

"Survival first ya droolin' nutter." Kibi shook his head before pointing to everyone else "The rest o' ya can go rambling and raving about nothin' all ya want, but I don't plan on dyin' with you gits any time soon."

With that, Kibi led Roshin and Dori out in the hall.
wcq3g0zjb1n31.png
Helena sighed, wiping the blood from her glove on a nearby desk and looking over the bullet fragment with a glare. She turned and looked over the rest of the students with her before putting a hand on her hip and closing her eyes.

"Well, I suppose getting a lay of the land should come as top priority." she stated before looking away "Would suck to starve or dehydrate before we could do anything else."

With her coal confirmed, Helena made for the exit as weld, "In fact, we should all take the time to get a feel for the area we're working with. Every room, every corner , every choice of décor could give us some vital clues."

Exiting the room, Helena looked around with a raised eyebrow, noting the odd coloration of the halls. None to soon, she noticed Roshin and his puppets standing before a set of stairs that were sealed off by a heavy gate. Dori was tugging on the gate's bars as Kibi shouted for her to try harder, but Helena turned away to investigate elsewhere. She wasn't in the mood for listening to any of the cat puppet's rants at a time like this, with so much still left unknown. Turning away from that, she instead turned to check down the hall where she found a bunch of rooms with similar doors. The main difference being a different portrait with everyone's face and name on it.

Entering the one with her's, Helena found a notably average looking bedroom. It was better than many of the bunks she had been in, with a single bed and a large table wedged into the corner between a dresser and a filing cabinet. Opening the dresser revealed a massive line of outfits identical to her's just sitting there for use. Helena frowned at this, her outfit wasn't exactly easy to replicate, especially to this extent. Opening the filing cabinet, she flipped open a folder before immediately grimacing and closing it up.

After being sure to place it back in the filing cabinet, Helena went to the other major curiosity in the room. A window sat beside the filing cabinet across from the door with the curtains drawn. Hesitant, she pulled it open only to frown immediately. On the other side of the window was a brick wall with Monokuma's face painted over it, not exactly something she wanted to see in her sleep. Helena drew the curtains closed before continuing to investigate her room.

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

When the blood sprayed, he screamed. Atticus watched as the other boy's body crumpled to the ground under the weight of the bullets newly nested in his abdomen. His eyes took in the scene, examining the sticky, syrup-like substance that he had never seen before from a distance with wide, open eyes and shaking hands that gripped each other. He slipped towards the door ever so slowly, faster after Helena exited through it, and he dove into the hallway. Everything felt too surreal and terrifying to him right now. He saw Helena enter a and considered following her in until he realized the door had her picture and name on it. These must be everyone's bedrooms, then. Everything talked about in the other room soaked in, reminding him of the reality of the situation. He adjusted his glasses and frantically checked for the door with his name on it before slipping inside.

Oh, well, at least it wasn't bad. The room he looked at seemed simpler than his one at home, but he enjoyed it. He wanted to get away from the fancy clothes, manners, rules, and absurdities. He strode forwards and found his belongings, all put away nearly exactly where he would have put them. He found his books, his journals, and even his old, useless sketchbooks where he practiced his hobby. His shoulders relaxed a little, though hardly any stress had left. Maybe he could be himself here, at the minimum. Isn't that what his mother taught him? To look at the positives? He rifled through all of the clothes in the drawers and pulled out one of the few casual outfits he owned and slipped into the bathroom to change.

-

Lorelei wiped a small amount of blood off her face that splattered in her direction, and her stomach refused to stop doing backflips despite her urgent pleas. That boy really just got shot. She straightened her back and approached those around the body, hands shaking. She dealt with getting rid of the afterlife, not working with the dead bodies themselves. She held out a shaking, blood smeared hand and tried not to look at the body on the floor. She wanted to scream, cry, or even explode at what she saw, but the situation demanded her focus and attention. Therefore, she refused to let herself falter and freak out about it despite the tears forming at the edge of her brown eyes.

"Sorry about the circumstances, but uh, we need to clean him up. I can help. My name is Lorelei." The girl explained to those around the body, and tried to avoid looking at it for the time being. She didn't want it to influence the first impressions she got of everyone considering this place made her list of dangerous places to be. If they could be possible killers, she wanted unbiased introductions. Not only that, but she wanted to make a good impression, too; after all, if you can sway people and make them love you, they're less likely to suspect you.

Louis stared down at his dead brother, a few of the others approached his body and one girl in red even pulled out a bullet. He wasn't listening to anything clearly until he heard "Clean him up."
"No you can't." Louis said weakly pulled Lou's body closer. "I can't let him go." He said as tears poured out of his eyes. Aimi noticed Louis holding the body close and walked over, she forced herself not to look at the body.
"It will be okay." Aimi said attempting reassurance.
"You Don't Know That!" Louis screamed and began to sob even harder. Aimi looked to Lorelei with a worried expression.
"What if he never lets him go?" Aimi asked shakily.

"What are you all still doing hereee." Monokuma sang through the speakers. "I've unlocked the doors so why not head out and explore the school? Besides I'll clean up this little mess myself so don't worry." The sheer carelessness that Monokuma spoke showed he colours of a true psychopath. "And if you don't, this gun still has most of It's ammo left." Monokuma cackled.
"C'mon." Aimi turned back to Louis. "If we don't go now you'll die!" Aimi shouted.
"Fine let me, them I'll be with Lou!" Louis called. Aimi turned to the gun the to Monokuma then to Louis and made a decision. She rammed a root into Louis stomach.
"Are you really going to disrespect Lou's legacy and die immediately after! That's equivalent to spitting in his face! I know 100% he would want you to live on for both you and your brother!" Aimi was sick of it, she didn't believe anyone would care this little about life. "And that is just selfish."

Louis looked up to Aimi and sobbed quietly before getting up and sprinting out into the hallway, Aimi was right was she not? Louis couldn't give up on life at all. He found his own dorm and stepped inside, he sobbed quietly, even though he needed to live, he was still incredible sad. Aimi looked too Lorelei.
"Umm sorry about that. Monokuma said he'd clean out the room himself so we should probably go." Aimi looked nervously toward the gun before exiting the room.
"So I'm Aimi." The girl introduced herself. "The Ultimate Soccer Pro, wha's your name?"

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Oh, he didn't want her to touch it, then. Lorelei's hand froze above the body when Monokuma told her he would clean up the mess. She straightened her back and took a step back away from it. Then, he continued on to threaten them. Yeah, she needed to leave. The girl gave them all a smile through gritted teeth, and then she turned and headed towards the door. The last thing she wanted was to end up like the body on the floor, so she stuttered her apologies and headed out of the gym. She scratched at her palm when she made it to the hallway, trying to keep the nervous waves down.

"Lorelei Carranil. I'm the Ultimate Paranormal Investigator." Lorelei focused her pretty, dark brown eyes on Aimi. "Sorry 'bout your friend. I don't really deal with people, well, when they die." She answered, but her shoulders didn't relax as she opened the first door she came across and peered inside, making sure that Aimi could look in as well.

-

Atticus emerged from his room in a soft sweater and slacks instead of the white business-like suit he arrived in. He felt much more comfortable, now, without any sign of his life outside showing. As much as being trapped in here could be horrible, he couldn't help but imagine how much better it could be in here away from the outside world. He made his way out of the dorm-like rooms and through the halls until he stumbled upon a theatre

Last edited:
Keiko

He S
tands there looking at the body of a stranger, this was too much for him. He wanted to condol the dead boys brother but he could not find the words. " He is dead is there is nothing I can do to change that now "He say told himself.

Then the puppet boy stormed out." I don't think it is the best idea to split up "he says in a scared voice.

Then thinks " it is a good idea to follow him to make sure he is okay and to get the layout of this place "

Before leaving he walks up to the dead boy and puts his flower crown on the boys chest " I'm so sorry that you befell this fate ,I wish I could of bin your friend " he says in a sad voice

He then walks out the door and says " even with this horrible event I hope we can all still be friends"

He starts looking for the puppet boy. He spots him by the stairs . He walks up to him looks at him and the puppets " howdy as you know I'm kieko what's your name " he says trying to keep his happy attitude. then spots the big gate and says "someone really doesn't want us to go to the second floor , what do you think is up there "

Kiboko

The puppet boy storms out with the boy named keiko later following him.
The girl was right about getting the lay of the land it was not a bad idea.
Kiboko was kinda scared to go alone but she wasn't going to admit it.

Then more People started going out it seemed that there was two groups at the Moment , the one with the puppet boy and Keiko or the one with two girls Aimi and Lorelei .

It was a easy choice

When she cought up with the girls she smiles and asks" hi I'm kiboko the ultimate occults , I hope you don't mind me coming with you guys ".

Aimi listened as Lorelei introduced herself. She took a mental note of her name and talent.Lorelei then walked to the nearest door and opened it so the two could see, Aimi was about to step inside another girl came up behind the two. She introduced herself as Kiboko the Ultimate Occultist. A Paranormal Investigator and an Occultist in the same room made Aimi feel a little out of place.
"Would you like to explore this room with us?" Aimi asked as she quickly glanced into the room, you couldn't be too careful when you've been drugged kidnapped and could possible be murdered. The room was dark so Aimi searched along the wall next to the door and found a light switch she turned on the room not knowing what to expect in this crazy messed up place and found... a bathroom. Aimi didn't know what she was expecting but a bathroom was the least of it.

Louis looked around at his room. He didn't particularly mind it but he didn't plan on staying there for long. He got up and changed his current blood splattered performance clothes with a clean pair of silver clothes with a black jacket. He wiped his face with a tissue and headed out into the hallway. He noticed a few people around in the halls but decided he wanted to be alone. He first tried the cinema door but it was locked, probably Monokuma cleaning up the body. He walked in the opposite direction past the girls and the puppets and down another hall. He walked to the very end of the hallway and found nothing but a locked door. He turned back around and tried the next door only to find it locked as well.

"Why are all fo these doors locked?" He whispered to himself.
"Well of course that's because they aren't open yet." Monokuma appeared as Louis whispered his question. "These lab's aren't ready yet, neither is the second floor but they ar early done."
"Monokuma!" Louis turned startled by Monokuma's random appearance. "How did you-"
"Never mind that." Monokuma sang. "But yes you can't search these rooms yet so move along."

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Atticus turned slightly when he heard the bear's voice not too far from his current location, and took a deep breath to steady his nerves. Wow, it didn't take long for him to register that as a fear response. He watched as Monokuma talked to Louis, and listened to what he had to say. His green eyes trailed back in the direction of theatre he arrived in front of, and he wondered if it was inaccessible, too. Only one way to find out. He took a deep breath, and then tried to ignore the talking bear while he pushed through the large traffic door made to swing both directions.

The large, towering room with lofted ceilings sported a beautiful, red curtain on a stage meant for the best of the best. Atticus felt surprised. This almost looked like something his uncle would have taken him to on a night that they went out on the town. He paused at the doorway, unsure if he should continue further in without someone else nearby. After all, someone was shot earlier.

-

"Nice to meet you." Lorelei smiled when they greeted each other, placing her hands on her hips and surveying her new companions. The Ultimate Soccer Pro, and the Ultimate Occultist. She wanted to say something witty to the other girls in order to impress them, but she grasped at straws trying to find something, anything to say.

"I mean, I like soccer, and ghosts. That means we all have something in common, right? I think exploring together is good, yeah!" Lorelei insisted, waiting for one of the other girls to agree so that they could move forward in the room and she could follow them.

Monokuma watched through the security camera's as the students searched the top floor his hand hovered over the second gate's open button. The puppet's boy was stilll trying to open the gat and Monokuma just couldn't resist scaring the kid. He smashed the button and the second floor gate rose up in now quick motion.

As Aimi and the other girls finished up looking around the bathroom they heard a loud noise in the hallway near to where the second floor gate was.
"What was that?" Aimi questioned. "Did that weird kid with the puppets actually manage to open the gate?" She slowly peeked out of the door to see if everything was okay when she saw nothing much wrong she ran over to Roshin.
"Are you alright?" She asked honestly holding out a hand to help the boy up.

Louis heard the loud noise but didn't much want to investigate what it was, he instead looked to the another door just opposite to himself. He peered through the double doors and saw a large theatre grand and glamours something Louis may have performed on if only his brother were to still be alive... he noted a boy looking through the theatre and walked over to him.
"How did you get in here? I was in the hallway and didn't notice you at all." He was quite suspicious of the boy and his mind immediately churned to thoughts of secret passages.
"Do you know something I don't?" He asked suspiciously.

Kiboko

“Yeah it's nice to meet you too” she says as they entered the room. Kiboko nods in agreement of her statement and says “ I wouldn't what to explore this creepy place alone”

She stumbleds around in the dark room till Aimi turns on the lights and finds her self in a bathroom “ well fuck i expected some more like a weapons room or a torture chamber not a bathroom” she jokes then looks around for any thing suspicious but finds nothing. She then lens on a wall and asks “ hey Lori when did you get in to the hole supernatural thing”

Suddenly she hears a odd noise she goes out of the bathroom to see were it came form “ holy shit puppet boy got it to open “ she says surprised. Aimi made her way to the stairs and kiboko follows her.

Keiko

“not be Mister Debby downer but I don't think that going to work “ he says in a friendly voice “ plus there is alot of other places we can expl…..” the hat began to open “ oh my crusty cricket it is opening , you did it “ he says clamping excitedly and jumping up and down nearly triping over his own feet.

He then spots the girls who are heading over to the them and says loudly “come look guys he did it”

Roshin & Helena
Kensuke_Midorikawa_Beyblade.png__florence_nightingale_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_makitoshi0316__sample-0b118ae08da8faa8c2b952bc...jpg
Roshin stood beside the gate, face practically empty as Dori struggled to tug at the gate ineffectively.

"Come on you runt!" Kibi shouted at her "Put those idiotic muscles to use for once!"

"Trying!" Dori pipped up, voice strained with effort "Really Tryin' ovah here, K!"

Kibi shook his head in disgust, folding his arms before footsteps to prompt him to glare at one of the other boys as he approached. Roshin slowly turned to look at him as well, at that point the boy introduced himself much to Kibi's distaste. Roshin merely raised an eyebrow at him, but Kibi was quick to reach over and take hold of Roshin's chin before turning him away. Kibi shook his head at him, only for Dori to pipe up.

"Oh 'ello Mr. Cakes!" she said without halting in her attempt to pull on the gate "Is nice ta see ya still kickin'."

"Don't speak to him, damn it!" Kibi spat, silencing Dori immediately "Focus on the gate or we're gonna die you rancid mutt!"

"Oh right!" she remembered before redoubling her efforts.

"Our names are don't care, not interested and piss off." Kibi stated before turning away and overseeing Dori's efforts again "In case ya forgot, I specifically asked for WHOA-!"

"WHA-?!?" Dori exclaimed as the gate swooped up out of nowhere, dragging all three of them up with it. Dori lost her grip, sending ROshin and his puppets landing on the floor as the gate slid up completely, opening the path to the second floor. Kibi immediately began slapping at Roshin's face to get him to rise quicker, with Dori swaying in a daze.

"Come on!" Kibi slapped him harder, "Get up! We aren't even close to done."

The sound of the rising gate had drawn the attention of others, exacerbating Kibi's annoyance.

"Oh wowee~!" Dori cheered as she evened out, "Didn't really know muh own strength!"

She snickered to herself before looking over at the others approaching, "Hey there! Lookie what Kibi and I did!" she greeted before reaching out to an offered hand, only for Kibi to drag Dori out of the way and glare at Aimi instead. Roshin leaned up before carefully pushing himself back up, and in that time Helena approached as well.

"You got it open?" she wondered whilst tugging on a fresh pair of gloves before shaking her head "No, there has to be something else."

Roshin raised an eyebrow at this, only for Kibi to tug on his ear, "What you gettin' distracted for, Nonce? Get to moving before we die of ol' age in here."

Shrugging, Roshin turned and began ascending the stairs as Dori waved over his shoulder at the rest of them.

Helena's glare persisted, and soon she turned to the others, "Careful, even if Monokuma wants this game of his to go on, there's a chance he has more turrets hanging around guarding places he feels we shouldn't be."

With that, she ascended the stairs as well.

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

"No! No, not at all!!" Atticus jumped when he heard a noise nearby him. He met eyes with Louis, and he felt his chest struggle to breathe. So much anxiety tore at him as he wondered if this boy would kill him, too. What if he was attacked right here? He didn't think about that when he didn't stick together with a group of three or more. After all, that was all the bear implied- that they had to kill each other. He still didn't quite understand everything, and his fear showed. "I'm sorry, I'm just really quiet. People don't notice me too often. I came from the dorms."

"It's pretty, though, right?" He looked back to the stage, trying to force a slight smile. "I used to go with my uncle to the theatre a lot. Reminds me of home a little bit." He gestured to the wall.

-

"No kidding. I was looking forward to seeing some blood and shackles." The sarcasm in her voice joked along with the other girl while Lorelei examined the bathroom with the other girls, and she paused to wash her hands in the sink considering she woke up in an unfamiliar place. When she made eye contact with Kiboko as she asked her question, the Ultimate Paranomal Investigator instinctively smiled.

"Watched those ghost shows on television as a kid. Anything with ghosts, just loved it. Poltergeist, Ghostbusters, or even something as basic as Casper. Got a little older and found out people investigate the paranormal, and I dove a little too far in, I guess you can say." The girl winked as she grinned back at Kiboko, but when the commotion started, the expression fell. Did someone else die? She gritted her teeth and knitted her eyebrows together before pushing out the door and down the hall.

"Hell, he got it open..." She murmured, and flicked her darting eyes up the stairs. She gripped her shaking hands on her belt.

Keiko

" Oh boy are you okay " he aske with a hand stretched but he didn't take it. "Yeah you're probably right he says " he says following them. He catches up with the girl and says " howdy , would you like a friendship bracelet " he says happy

then he realised some thing " oh darn i forgot to ask you your name how rude of me " he says as he takes out a friendship bracelet. He looks at the puppet boy and thinks " he seems really cool but one of the puppets are kinda mean. He then asked " shouldn't we wait for the others to catch up "

Kiboko

" That really cool, I was kinda born in to the hole occult thing " she says as they head to the stairs. Kiboko was happy that she found someone who is interested in the same kinda stuff as her.

When they got to the stairs kiboko says " as much as I would what to believe that puppet boy got it open, I think there is a big chance that it is a trap made by that bear thing so we should just be careful" kiboko say as she inspects the gate .

--Cordelia--

Lime Lime
Mentions: Roshin & Helena
-----

She wanted to believe that what she'd just witnessed had been some sort of fluke. 'It didn't happen. It's not real.' was what she wanted to repeat to herself, but the ringing in her ears was still prominent. The blood that exploded with each round that exited the poor boy's body... It had to be real.

They were all caged animals in this damn game.

Cordelia felt her stomach churn, biting back the urge to vomit as the heavy stench of blood and gunpowder was assaulting her senses. Sure she'd seen videos of surgery or the occasional disturbing thing on the internet, but this... It was far different to witness something in person than behind a screen.

It reminded her just how real this was...

She almost missed the introduction the blonde boy had given her and even mindlessly took the friendship bracelet from him. The texture between her fingertips was another reminder that she was very much awake for this and there was nothing she could do about it.

Cordelia wanted to introduce herself as well and make a friend. Her intuition was telling her that Keiko was genuinely kind; someone that she wanted to keep close.... It would be rude of her, and a terrible choice to miss the opportunity to make and keep a friend.

The screams of anguish from that boy... The one who lost his clearly twin brother. Cordelia couldn't bring herself to look at the scene. Instead, she took the moment to put on the friendship bracelet given to her. There were no words she could ever say that would make him feel better. Only time could heal an emotional wound such as that...

She'd have to give the surviving brother her condolences when he's had his chance to properly scream and cry. For now, she needed to follow someone, so she would not be caught all by herself.

And so, she decided to follow Keiko.

She would follow him until she would get the chance to catch up with him. When she did, she would speak up.

"Excuse me, Keiko was it?" She began. "I'm sorry to intrude, but I wanted to thank you for the pretty bracelet, and to introduce myself" Cordelia showed him her wrist that held the friendship bracelet that he'd given her. "My name is Cordelia, and I'm the Ultimate Matchmaker. A pleasure to meet you, and I hope we get along."

Her eyes caught sight of Keiko's current companions. Had they been so kind to introduce themselves or would she have to take that first step?

---Olivia---

Atticus | RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren
Louis | Spongzilla Spongzilla
-----

It took all of her willpower to not break down and begin crying. She was a performer, she knew how to cry on command, and she knew how to withhold her emotions when she needed to. But this. Nothing in her life could have ever prepared her for this. That boy had been alive and well not too long ago, and now, he was... dead. A corpse. He was supposed to grow old and live a successful life, and instead, he was torn to shreds by chance...

The nauseating scent made her want to run away and vomit somewhere. Every single person in the room became incredibly suspicious, but she knew she couldn't start pushing away everyone. The second she did that, she'd become a pariah. If no one cared about her, then... It would be far easier to disassociate themselves to her and kill her. She needed to make connections, even if she didn't want to...

And the first thing to avoid that, was to not get stuck exploring the school on her own...

But that seemed to be the case as everyone separated... She couldn't even do that right. Ugh...

Well, the least she could do was wander the halls...

As Olivia wandered, hugging herself in fear that someone would pop out of every corner with a knife and murder her, she stumbled across the doors of what appeared to be the theater. Almost immediately, her eyes lit up in wonder and amazement. She pushed open the doors, catching sight of two others who seemed to be exploring.

Oh, an opportunity! Maybe they were nice? Hopefully...

She walked up to them, making sure her footsteps were audible as she approached so as to not startle them. "Hello..?" She called to them "Do you mind if I explore the theater with you..? I really don't want to be alone, if that's okay with you two."

Keiko

When the girl spoke he smiles and responds " oh yeah I'm keiko " he smiled widely when she spoke " well Cordelia is a very pretty name and and being the ultimate matchmaking sounds really cool " he says happy that he final made a friend.

He thinks about it and says " Are ultimates are quite similar aren't they " then explains " they are both focused relationship with other people, isn't that cool"

"So what do what do you think is on the second floor ?"he asks interested in what Cordelia had too say

Kiboko

N/A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back