• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom .:|Danganronpa: An AU RP|:.((DON'T U DARE NOT READ DIS. XD.))((Srsly, PLZ JOIN US!!!♡♡♡~~~)))

Which ship do you agree with?

• NaeGiri

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JunkoCeles

• LeonSaya

• TogaFuka

• CelesGiri

• TogaSyo

• FukawAoi

• JunkoSaya

• CelesGami

• NaeHiro

• NaeShina

• Total voters

Ahribelle

. : |Fóσℓ'ѕ уαи∂єяє кσυнαι| : .

The story is shown from the perspective of the our chatacters, who starts a new year at the elite private

Hope's Peak Academy, a government-funded school which is renowned for educating students that are top of their expertise. These students are given the title of "Ultimate". However, every year the school hosts a raffle in which every average student nation-wide is entered, and a random student is selected to enter the school as the "Ultimate Lucky Student".

The story revolves around fifteen students who are trapped in the school under the control of a sadistic monochrome bear named Monokuma. They are forced to live a communal lifestyle together under a set amount of rules (included in the e-Handbook) for the rest of their lives, although it is possible to "disrupt the peace" in order to escape. In order to do this, a student must "graduate" from the school by murdering a classmate. After a body has been discovered, the rest of the students must work together to discover the culprit, who is known as the "blackened", while the innocents are on the side of the "whitened," playing off Monokuma's monochromatic color scheme. If the culprit can fool the rest of their classmates, then they alone can graduate the school while the rest of the students will be punished (executed). However, if the classmates uncover the true culprit, then the culprit alone will be punished with a gruesome execution while everyone else remains unharmed.

In each chapter, Monokuma releases motives to encourage students to commit a murder. During this time, the students attempt to uncover the secrets of the school, including why they were trapped there in the first place, as well as other ways to escape the school other than the graduation clause.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude ive been wanting to do this rp forever but i have no idea how to execute it considering people's characters would be dying and people normally wouldnt like that

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]Dude ive been wanting to do this rp forever but i have no idea how to execute it considering people's characters would be dying and people normally wouldnt like that

[/QUOTE]
I have no hell of an idea on how to respond to that...;-;

[QUOTE="XxBouncy BunnyxX]I have no hell of an idea on how to respond to that...;-;

[/QUOTE]
You'll have to REAALLLY be prepared for communication. It's doable but you gotta hope the people can cooperate.

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]You'll have to REAALLLY be prepared for communication. It's doable but you gotta hope the people can cooperate.

[/QUOTE]
Yea, yea, I know. i was just joking in the first post...

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]Then again you can have either 15 people play all 15 students, or have five people play three per person

[/QUOTE]
Depends on how many ppl wanna join....IF THEY EVEN WANT TO.

ALL ABOARD THE INCREDIBLY HARD RP TO HOST.

*salutes*

hopefully this doesn't die a terrible death Like all of the characters in DR

It takes pink blood to be able to host a Danganronpa RP. And I have that blood.

#NaeGiri

IKR.....Just ignore what I posted above. xD .

I crack ship Celeste and Kyouko.

xD . Well, my friend, @oODrizzleOo , is in...so....we need like....A LOT MORE PEOPLE. xD .

Dude I am so prepared for the pink blood being splashed around like freaking confetti

I'm trying to convince my friend to join this. SHE SHALL NOT ESCAPE ME.

Also, Nagito x Junko for life

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]Dude ive been wanting to do this rp forever but i have no idea how to execute it considering people's characters would be dying and people normally wouldnt like that

[/QUOTE]
That's a problem with the roleplayers. Put a big disclaimer at sign-up, make murderer/death roles based on a random number generator, show the numbers everyone rolled after the identities are discovered in the name of transparency, and just hope you make it through. Example;

- Each roll is 1-100. Deceased are excluded, naturally.

- Roll for number of victims. Anywhere from 75-85 or greater is two.

- Each character rolls for murderer first as they'd be active in the trial. Highest wins.

- Victim roll next. Highest or top two win depending on number. Murderer is excluded for the sake of simplicity.

- Plan! Make the trial entertaining!

You could also factor in accomplices and masterminds depending on how complex one would be willing to make the trials. I have a feeling going too crazy wouldn't work out well in a topic with the potential of fifteen separate people involved though.

Not really sure how someone can get upset if it's truly left up to luck rather than favoritism so long as they knew going in that they could go first. Adapting on the fly to losing characters is part of what makes the idea of a Danganronpa roleplay so enticing.

I'm definitely interested. Gonna keep an eye on this.

So...do we have like...six people or somethin'???

Ammy said:
That's a problem with the roleplayers. Put a big disclaimer at sign-up, make murderer/death roles based on a random number generator, show the numbers everyone rolled after the identities are discovered in the name of transparency, and just hope you make it through. Example;
- Each roll is 1-100. Deceased are excluded, naturally.

- Roll for number of victims. Anywhere from 75-85 or greater is two.

- Each character rolls for murderer first as they'd be active in the trial. Highest wins.

- Victim roll next. Highest or top two win depending on number. Murderer is excluded for the sake of simplicity.

- Plan! Make the trial entertaining!

You could also factor in accomplices and masterminds depending on how complex one would be willing to make the trials. I have a feeling going too crazy wouldn't work out well in a topic with the potential of fifteen separate people involved though.

Not really sure how someone can get upset if it's truly left up to luck rather than favoritism so long as they knew going in that they could go first. Adapting on the fly to losing characters is part of what makes the idea of a Danganronpa roleplay so enticing.

I'm definitely interested. Gonna keep an eye on this.
Yeah, I think imma try dat. ;-;

I'm interested! (What will the minimum post length requirement be, out of curiosity?)

I didn't vote for CelesGami, that wasn't me I swear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back