• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa: Action Packed Despair!

BluDaBaDee

B l u e
Danganronpa: Action Packed-Despair!
images-jpg.335795
Upupupupupupu... Nice to see you kiddos! Long time no see! Monokuma's back in business, and we're going to restart the Killing Game, once more! That's right folks, another round of drama, suspence, and murder! So let's get down to business, shall we?

OVERVIEW: Despite all the despair-inducing events that is going on in the outside world, Hope's Peak Academy still acts as a beacon of hope. Miraculously, it still is in tip-top-shape! Trying to escape the horrors of the outside world, you decided to flee to this academy for safety. Little did you know, Hope's Peak Academy was anything but.

The Monochrome Bear, Monokuma, has initated the infamous Killing Game, once more. The object of the game, is simple. Get away with murder. Yet how to acheive the object of the game, is not. You see, once a murder has occured, there will be an investigation, and then a class trial! Where every character gets to play as the defense, prosecution, jury, and judge! Once Monokuma stops the trial, you will all put in your votes on who's the guilty party. Select wrong, everyone but the real culprit is punished, and the culprit walks free! Select correctly, and only the culprit receives punishment, and the Killing Game continues!

Don't fret, you'll always be welcome to create new characters if yours gets murdered or punished.

Normally, I'd keep this game to a strict 16-Player Limit! But you know, in society, rules were always meant to be either bended or simply broken. So, there will be no player cap! There can be as many players as there may be. After all, more the people, more the murders... Upupupupupupupupu...
Other Mentionable Mentionables:

• I will be playing the role of the Narrator/Monokuma! After all, if I'm going to be moderating this Killing Game, might as well be the character who does it anyway!
  • This game requires Cooperation between others. Monokuma will be instigating murders by providing motives, but from finding the culprit and trying to survive, even deciding who gets murdered requires cooperation. That said...
  • The map of this roleplay will be Hope's Peak Academy from Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc.
  • You'll might have to orchestrate a murder, and you'll have to keep me informed of the facts. Before murder, you must tell me all the juicy details! The scene, the weapon, the positioning, etc. This is only for me to accurately describe the murder scene, once the murder happens.
  • In the spirit on Danganronpa, you get to choose what "Super High School Level," (SHSL) talent is, and what bonuses it gives you. An example would be, "Super High School Level Biker!"
  • This Roleplay is, what you'd describe it, in the Modern Age. We're not Medieval Savages, nor are we in an age where we can teleport. Be realistic, and yes, the blood is pink.
  • If you'd care to read the tags, damn straight this is a detailed roleplay. I can't just have you guys do a paragraph for each post, I need three. After all, how else are you going to describe this gorey game?
  • If I have any other notes to put in, I just might.

now i'm not gonna give any hints but what I can tell everyone is that a crime scene that my character commits will in one way or another involve either his personal inventions and or a silenced gun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back