• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa 1x1 Plotting

mikan.

clumsy
Hey everyone! So as you can see, I am looking for Danganronpa! This is something that I am really craving right now so I hope I can get some interest on this!

— I am only looking for Canon x Canon and Canon x OC

— Please be LGBTQ+ friendly!

— Try not to ghost please.

— I would prefer for you to message me.

— please understand that I can’t always reply right away. I sometimes disappear for a while and then I come back

— When you message me, tell me who you want to play for me, who I should play for you, and any plot ideas you might have.

Who I can play~ Kyoko Kirigiri, Celestia Ludenberg, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Junko Enoshima, Kazuichi Soda, Chiaki Nanami, Chihiro Fujisaki, Toko Fukawa, Kirumi Tojo, Maki Harukawa, Teruteru Hanamura, Human!Monokuma, Kokichi Ouma, Nagito Komaeda, Miu Iruma, Shuichi Saihara, Mikan Tsumiki, Himiko Yumeno, Peko Pekoyama, Makoto Naegi

Who I want YOU to play~ Gonta Gokuhara, Leon Kuwata, Mondo Owada, Ryoma Hoshi, Komaru Naegi, Gundham Tanaka, Nekomaru Nidai, Kaito Momota, Byakuya Togami, Tenko Chabashira

My favorite Canon x Canon pairings:

Gonta x Shuichi
Ryoma x Kirumi
Tenko x Himiko
Mondo x Ishimaru
Mondo x Chihiro
Leon x Chihiro
Kaito x Maki
Gundham x Peko
Nekomaru x Teruteru
Gundham x Kazuichi
Leon x Junko
Byakuya x Makoto

hey there! I was wondering if we could do a CCxOC danganronpa roleplay? if this is still open of course!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back