• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dangan Ronplay

Peaceswore said:
"...Maybe, but if that's the case why are we all alive? Nevermind let's get this over with, we need to find the real killer...whoever that is." He muttered as he closed his eyes and thought about the scene. "If I remember correctly Akiko was kill due to blunt force trama to the head with a violin. Masahiko was stabbed, and bleed to death as he tried to leave. Masahiko was stabbed with the knife that Akiko was holding. Does that sound about right?"
"Y-Yes. That sounds kinda right. Masahiko tried to get away, but it was too late. So he might have seen it happen." She stuttered a little bit as she calmed down a little.

Takeo thought about it and looked at everyone. "Then why did Akakio have the knife? Not to mention his shirt was bloody..." He muttered as he placed his hands on his chin.

Ayumi listened to the words Takeo said. He was right... That's how the scene was. But that didn't mean that's how they died or anything. But that would have to be determined later. "So if that's true...then are you suggesting Akaiko killed Masahiko?"

@Peaceswore

"It could be a possibility. Think about it. Akiko calls Masahiko since no one really knows much about Masahiko, so he is an easy target. Anyway Masahiko comes and when he does Akaiko stabs him, however being who he is Akaiko doesn't do it right giving Masahiko time to grab a violin that may have been near by and kill Akaiko. He tires to leave but he bleeds out before he can leave. I mean there is a chance, who knows." Takeo said as he thought about it. "Anyone else got any better ideas?"

Peaceswore said:
"It could be a possibility. Think about it. Akiko calls Masahiko since no one really knows much about Masahiko, so he is an easy target. Anyway Masahiko comes and when he does Akaiko stabs him, however being who he is Akaiko doesn't do it right giving Masahiko time to grab a violin that may have been near by and kill Akaiko. He tires to leave but he bleeds out before he can leave. I mean there is a chance, who knows." Takeo said as he thought about it. "Anyone else got any better ideas?"
"Ummm.."She tarted to think, but she knew that this made more sense than what she had in her mind. "No. I don't have any other idea." She admitted as she shook her head.

Hibiki stood silently, unsure of really what to say, he's had this problem for the past couple of trials. But he tried to resist having his mind clouded, this trial was important to him, he wasn't going to allow his thoughts to get in the way.

"One flaw. Akaiko wouldn't kill. He's too madly in love with Ludovica. He wouldn't risk that...." Ayumi replied to Takeo. Not that she knew the guy personally. But how could someone who's madly in love kill? Would Akaiko risk Ludovica to leave this school?

@Peaceswore

"Getting into motives, are we?"

Hibiki said with a smirk as he took down his hood and shook his head to his the hair out of his eye's,

"Eh... Anyway's... Akakio couldn't have done it... He was dead by then... The only way he could have killed Masahiko is if he bled out."

"That's my point. Masahiko killed Akaiko in self-defense and then tried to leave, but he bled out before he could." Takeo said calmly. "If you don't think this works then tell me some other ideas."

[QUOTE="Despairingly Lucky]

"Getting into motives, are we?"

Hibiki said with a smirk as he took down his hood and shook his head to his the hair out of his eye's,

"Eh... Anyway's... Akakio couldn't have done it... He was dead by then... The only way he could have killed Masahiko is if he bled out."

[/QUOTE]
"That is true. He died earlier than Masahiko. But if Akaiko didn't kill Masahiko, then someone else must have placed the knife in his hand." She said as she put a hand under her chin.

Peaceswore said:
"That's my point. Masahiko killed Akaiko in self-defense and then tried to leave, but he bled out before he could." Takeo said calmly. "If you don't think this works then tell me some other ideas."

"But there's one flaw there...! Akaiko was stabbed too...! What about him?"

Hibiki asked, leaning on his podium a but, being very serious. He stared daggers at Takeo and waited for a reply.

Chiya started to get more concerned as she looked at Takeo. 'He can't be the killer. He would never hurt Ludo's feelings like that...right?' She thought in fear, hoping that he didn't do it.

Takeo was quiet for a bit on this before shrugging. "Maybe he saw the knife or he actually came with the intention of killing off Akaiko. They could have gotten in a fight, Masahiko stabs Akaiko before Akaiko stabs Masahiko, who grabs a violin and kills Akaiko tries to leave and but bleeds to death before hecan get out or even get to the infirmary." He said simplify.

Ayumi listened to that, but still didn't know exactly if that would work. "But Takeo, if they killed eachother...would we be having a trial?"

What Ayumi said, might be true. They might not have a trial if they killed eachother. But why would they do that and would Monokuma still held a trial? "That might be true Ayumi, but Monokuma might still held a trial to figure out this case. Even if one of them who was the killer is already dead." She said as she looked at her.

"Monokuma...?"

Hibiki looked up and addressed the multi-coloured bear,

"If the murderer is dead... Does that mean the trial still goes on?"

He asked, hoping to get a hint about if the killer is dead or alive in this situation. Whatever way it turns out all Hibiki wanted to do was end this trial as soon as he could.

No matter who the killer was they had to be put to justice. He couldn't handle any more trials,

Will will this chain of anguish finally break...?

"...Why wouldn't we? Don't you think it is something Monokuma would do? He wants us to feel despair right? Well during the trial we would be pointing finger at each other completely destroying any trust we managed to build up right? Just like the last trial. I think it is completely possible." He said calmly as he looked at Monokuma waiting to see it's answer to Hibiki's question.

Monokuma glanced down at the male. Hibiki made a great statement.

"Upupupu~ Why wouldn't I have a trial? If the killer is dead, they must still be found out, right?"

He replied, though knowing that wouldn't help this trial.

@Despairingly Lucky

Peaceswore said:
"...Why wouldn't we? Don't you think it is something Monokuma would do? He wants us to feel despair right? Well during the trial we would be pointing finger at each other completely destroying any trust we managed to build up right? Just like the last trial. I think it is completely possible." He said calmly as he looked at Monokuma waiting to see it's answer to Hibiki's question.
Chiya looked first at Takeo and then to Monokuma to wait for its answer. 'What he said might be right. He might did it to frame Hibiki and then to let everyone else give eachother the blame. That might be possible, but there is not much evidence except that the bodies were moved.' She thought.

'And that was just the fact that I was expecting.' She thought after its answer.

"So my argument is pretty valid. Akaiko could be the killer and so could Masahiko. I guess this means if we vote we have to have another trial and vote again. Do you guys have any other ideas?" He asked

Apollo said:

Monokuma glanced down at the male. Hibiki made a great statement.

"Upupupu~ Why wouldn't I have a trial? If the killer is dead, they must still be found out, right?"

He replied, though knowing that wouldn't help this trial.

@Despairingly Lucky

Ugh... that didn't help...

Hibiki thought to himself, not being able to get the slightest clue from Monokuma. He was hoping for something, even little to have a lead of some sorts. Though that only meant they had to discuss it themself,

"Okay... Thanks Kuma-sama..."

He smirked slightly and looked at the surviving students.

"What else do we need to discuss?"

Peaceswore said:
"So my argument is pretty valid. Akaiko could be the killer and so could Masahiko. I guess this means if we vote we have to have another trial and vote again. Do you guys have any other ideas?" He asked
She shook her head as an answer. She doesn't know anymore. Akaiko and Masahiko might kill eachother, but someone else might did that too. Chiya then looked at Hibiki with a frown on her face. "I don't know. I think we have discussed almost everything." She said sadly.

Peaceswore said:

"Yes... I have an idea... An idea that throws your out the window."

Hibiki said with a smirk, he was bluffing but deep down he couldn't accept that theory... somewhere he knew it couldn't be that simple.

"I'm not sure if you knew this... Since you weren't there to help but... there's one fatal flaw in your argument... If Akaiko stabbed Masahiko... I have one question...

Why didn't the wounds match...!?"

Takeo remained quiet on this one before running his hand through his hair. "I don't know...the wound were larger than the knife right? Maybe it wasn't a clean stab? That is possible if you stab someone an then try to wiggle it out it is bound to make the wound bigger then the knife. If they were struggling I doubt the wound would be clean." He said as he kept thinking about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back